Top 20 Tribes + Top 20 accounting for families.

sp33duser

Reaction score
I would just like to say as I'm down to 1 village with no troops and a train landing within 2 hours this Friday will be my last update for this world. I've received many offers to coplay etc, but I have another world I'm on that will require more and more attention. I joined this world not knowing anyone or without any of my co's from .net etc and it was quite fun to play and interact with everyone that I talked to.

Unfortunately Bro took a hit and then I was left solo where I held off the players trying to get the bro scraps for quite some time with a few of us that stuck until the end until i was the last one standing and did a relatively decent job considering you all kept launching at 4-6am my time quite often which wasn't very fun for me lol, but in the end it was a nice challenge to experience and some hilarious mails after every noble killed that frustrated a few. I go out I think 24th in OD which was my peak with 198K units killed (almost entirely after there was no one left to help me so all killed with my own troops), and 34th with 65k units killed in support that peaked at ~25/26th but then there was no one left to support and dropped. Never had much oda as I had to turtle early on as I came into this world solo, but considering the circumstances I think I did quite well and enjoyed myself.

So friday will be my final update for you guys :)

Womd

Reaction score
You'll be sadly missed, I am playing with you in W117 though so you won't get rid of me that easy. Your updates have injected life into these forums and all discussions have been really positive and fun!

Norch

Reaction score
Thanks for livening things up on these forums (which are nowhere near as active as they were in the good ‘ole days). Hopefully someone else will be cool enough to continue the good work!

tomago

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm a player near the rim. Came back to tribal wars after 10 years etc. etc.. same as everyone else.

I probably started too late to ever get to be one of the big bois in this world, but to continue the nostalgia trip I thought it would be worth sharing a vintage style GIMP map I knocked up quickly to the forums!

World 54 as of this morning at some point idk:

uk54 (map).png

Isn't it just beautifully awful? I remember being 13 and thinking these were the height of creativity.

Now, I won't try to do a proper writeup like the other guy as he clearly knew his stuff and was around since the start.

Nevertheless, here's some uncalled for and irrelevant commentary of what I've seen over the last few weeks in regards to the shown tribes because I mistimed my scavenges and I'm just sitting here drumming my fingers:

• Despite having a boring overused alcohol related tribe name, VODKA have hugged themselves to the top of the leader board.
  • The Compass tribes are also doing very well and have shown themselves to be better poets than VODKA on their profile.
  • KGB seems to be the remnants of one of the Elite tribes, who hilariously collapsed after seemingly loosing a war to a single player.
  • MMI are waiting on their VODKA invite or are going balls to the wall.
  • Copy's war against Take has not seemed to have gone anywhere. They initially got distracted nobling 300 point barbs next to me at the rim but now it seems like half their tribe has quit all at once and they've gone to pick on the Eastern Europeans instead (Are KGB in on this?).
  • Take seem to have now got passed the great Shiskin saga and have entered into a new era of stealing players... hang on is COPY merging in (EXCITING LIVE UPDATE)?
  • Despite having the edgiest profile, the existence of -???- in that shape on the map indicates they must be sucking up to VODKA quite a bit.
  • Moonwalkers have recently dropped about 20 points in the 'cool tribe names' ranking (The Bowery Boys was a great name!)
  • L3GO and CLAP are competing to see who can lose first.
  • SWEET are scooping up the good players in k54 whilst the drama goes on the middle.
  • Sneaky are taking in everyone else.
  • DOOM have not done anything of note this entire game.
  • CHOKE and Mercs existence is likely dependent of if VODKA or The Compass tribes decide to form any more family tribes.
  • I forgot to include BAG's name on the map.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, I look forward to my incomings :)

Tomago.

Last edited:

Womd

Reaction score
I Appreciate your post, it might inject some activity into these forums once more!

Clink

Reaction score
Nice post, not siding Vodka but the "hugger" is rank 1 ODT. Rank 1 & 2 in war stats.

Reaction score
  • Take also seems distracted, possibly with breaking rules on w55 (allegedly). They've taken a mature step from this to now attacking players who reported them on W55 on this world. Nice.

There are 3 accounts (5 if you include co players) in Take on w55 (a 50 man tribe) which are part of our tribe on w54.

Your post here is misleading twofold. There is no link at all between the tribes across the worlds aside from name inspiration and a very small minority of players being in both tribes. Further, you accuse us of being a part of a group of suspected rule breakers again when 'take' members form 5/50 accounts, and none of our w54 members would ever engage in such action.

Appreciate your efforts to revive the forums, but would prefer if you didn't post incorrect info - cheers.

Last edited:

tomago

Reaction score
I never said it was to do with the tribe Take on W55.

I guess we'll find out if they get banned or not.

Nevertheless, I see your point about making a group look bad from the (alleged) actions of an individual and I could have written that sentence better. Apologies for that.

I'llll update my post above with something more appropriate.

Womd

Reaction score
Nice post, not siding Vodka but the "hugger" is rank 1 ODT. Rank 1 & 2 in war stats.

ODT includes ODD so isn't really relevant and war stats aren't taken seriously these days, you can just declare war on cannon fodder to boost stats.

I don't follow Vodka so I may be wrong, but didn't they recruit a lot of elite players? Maybe that's what he's referring to.

tomago

Reaction score
Hey!

Here's an up to date map. I'm afraid the colours aren't consistent with last time because I don't care that much.

mappingtons.png

I got 4 incomings and 3 in game PMs from my observations last time. Let's see if I can top that.

Would first like to say it's exciting to see how close the world is at the moment. Not that I'm relevant to that but oh well.

Unfortunately, I don't really know what's going on outside of K54 (The best K) so let's make some terrible assumptions. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong:

• In the fight to lose first, I'm going to have to give the award to L3GO and their impressive ODD. CLAP lives on with Liff10, who manged to half escape with their coins to the rim.
  • Vodka are locked in an intense battle with the rim tribe Mercenaries after they turned down Vodka's seventh offer to form yet another family tribe.
  • MOON predictably merged into the Compass tribes. Also just noticed their player Digol is also a late starter and has grown faster than me, obviously hacking (this is a joke, not a real accusation).
  • Choke! have mentioned a discord on their tribe page, yet don't provide a link to it. Lame.
  • Choke! are going for the award of nobling the most barbarian villages under 1k points.
  • Choke! have optimistically used the triple digit village naming system (001 etc.), though it seems unlikely they will ever fully use it before Vodka or the Compass tribe notice they exist.
  • Choke! are too far away from me to attack me properly.
  • In general, there have been no big changes to the map or the borders between tribes outside K54 with players either nobling rim players or internally. This has caused players to get bored and leave, ensuring the cycle of internal nobling continues. with Vodka and the Compass tribes ever fight? or will it come down to a 1v1 once the internaling is over.
And now, the best K

K54

DOOM are bored. After playing and growing consistently slower than all the tribes around them since January, they decide it is time to make a move. They set their sites on a target - RRU - a rim tribe with the average playtime of just over two weeks. With one swoop, DOOM takes out the leader of RRU and the 5 other reasonably sized villages. Victory! Successful Op! they shout.

Meanwhile, Sweet are pissed. They also had planned an Op to noble the 10 or so RRU villages and now there are a bunch of DOOM villages dotting around their face like teenage acne. Sweet launch their attacks at DOOM aiming to take them by surprise. However, DOOM are ready. They may have been growing slowly, but they have been using the time instead to become masters in the act of sniping. Sweet Nukes clear the walls only for their noble trains to be hit by a rude awakening each time. After a rusty start, villages are gained for either side over the next few days until all the outlying villages are taken and Sweet becomes distracted with half their tribe seemingly becoming inactive or quitting at the same time.

Trouble is brewing in the north. Sneaky have recruited one too many random 3k players in Kreiger123's vicinity for them to not go noticed any longer. The KGB go after the player Arsene Wenger first (Insert football joke: "why not Roman Abramovich?" here or something) and flatten him instantly. The only other notable player in Sneaky, the leader Rishi Sunak, does a runner to DOOM, which whilst it remains to be seen, I think will quickly become regarded as a poor move. The rest of Sneaky is left in limbo, becoming mostly defenceless food for KGB, DOOM and Sweet (except the one big village near me, which somehow has still got a full farm of defence infantry in it. like y tho.)

Just last night we have a final element to add to this ongoing saga. The Friend tribes had been watching the ongoing farce, keen to watch the kids play. In their council forum, a conversation must have been had by their leaders:

Capture.JPG

They chose option 1 for now. DOOM loosing villages as I type. looks like -Y- have a reprieve for the time being.

And that's it!

I may do another update if i'm still alive in a few weeks.

Also, would be great to have more content on the forum (even if it is just to tell me to stop posting) so please share with your tribes.

Happy Sunday!

Tomago

Attachments

• mappingtons.png
    mappingtons.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

tomago

Reaction score
Did you just apply a bunch of filters onto TWstats and then rewind a month to try and make a point?

But anyway, you're getting the wrong end of the stick here. We are also players of culture:

barb nobling.jpg

also, why are spoilers not immediately obvious how to use on these forums. This page just looks ridiculous now.

Cheaterkadze

Reaction score
Enjoy your maps and reviews. Good energy to bring into the forums mate! Kudos!

Would it be possible to have maps more often, even if without the full analysis? Like, analysis as often as you normally do (I appreciate it takes time), whereas maps every week or so? I'm sure there may be interesting evolvments