Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser6748

Great post as always timmy, nice insight to the top tribes, wish some other tribe leaders would give their opinions tho :(

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm kind of feeling that dude - would be nice to see an opinion from someone else on the Top10/20 tribes. No-one has to do anything like mine, it'd be refreshing to see a change of format if I'm being honest :)

DeletedUser8468

You know Timmy you give a very fair and unbiased post. It's a pleasure to read your top20 and considering your a Duke it says a lot that you both find the time and are able to present such thoughts on even your enemy tribes.

DeletedUser

Aye.. Capt'n do a fine job steering a ship and talkin lightly about others. (you should hear him when he ben on the RUM for a few hours though) not such a fine chap :)

DeletedUser

He was just on the wrong RUM, you get the right RUM and you get a good ride and you're perfectly happy. Granted most you can't stay on for a few hours but RUM, we've got stamina so you can be on the RUM for ages. It's a selling point. You want to get your fill? Get yourself some RUM.

DeletedUser8897

i didnt really see anything other than, what anyone with a few minutes can access by looking at tribal profiles on an hourly basis..sorry im not into just applauding because time was spent posting guys..i like to see details that make me go WOW and i dont see that here at all..and to be honest i really did want to be positive here for a change...seriously.

then this doozy here made my jaw drop.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post as usual
and for that i think your opinion was one of ''self gratification'' based on a narcissistic look at them selves in the miror...*thanx Freud UDM'' ohh and narcissus (greek mythology) you started it all you lover of thy self you..MWAAA.

big ups for the time you put in taking screen shots, and up loading to tiny pic though..marvelous effort i must say..infact i think i am blown away by your effort there..trully incredible stuff timmy..word up.:icon_razz:

-->this has been a complete pnp hooharhar by darth again for the lol'zzzz in all fairness timmy..nice work fella....

DeletedUser6748

i didnt really see anything other than, what anyone with a few minutes can access by looking at tribal profiles on an hourly basis..sorry im not into just applauding because time was spent posting guys..i like to see details that make me go WOW and i dont see that here at all..and to be honest i really did want to be positive here for a change...seriously.

and for that i think your opinion was one of ''self gratification'' based on a narcissistic look at them selves in the miror...*thanx Freud UDM'' ohh and narcissus (greek mythology) you started it all you lover of thy self you..MWAAA.

big ups for the time you put in taking screen shots, and up loading to tiny pic though..marvelous effort i must say..infact i think i am blown away by your effort there..trully incredible stuff timmy..word up.:icon_razz:

-->this has been a complete pnp hooharhar by darth again for the lol'zzzz in all fairness timmy..nice work fella....

:lol: wheat is a wonderful colour

DeletedUser

I fail to see the point in this post. If you liked it just say so and put your effort into doing a real PnP that will genuinely look to entertain others...

DeletedUser

with the JBOX/FATE v the World going on I know this is an added burden, but an objective update would be nice

DeletedUser

This update may not be as good as timmy's but hey someone needs to do one , so i decided to try :)

1 JBOX 70,713,468 78,140,617
image.php

As we can see from the graph JBOX are going from strength to strength and are slowly winning the battle to take over the main k's , but i think its only right to give a shout out to the people making it very hard work , those guys from what i have seen in the area i am in are Avenging Archangel , shadycat and now ravenseye seems to of joined in and from what i hear thunderhorse is also causing some problems so well done to you guys and lets have some fun .

2 THE 35,246,346 35,324,522
image.php

There seems to of been a small dip in there stats , to be honest i have not looked into why but i am assuming that JBOX or FATE may have caused that , but i will state i did not check out who did it , but to be fair other than that small dip they seem to be growing very well .

3 AKP 21,780,291 21,780,291
image.php

Hmm a lot of ups and downs for this tribe , players leaving ? ops from JBOX and FATE ? im not sure , but all i do know is they seem to have lost a lot of points how long will they last ?

4 FATE 18,389,271 18,389,271
image.php

A very steady growth rate from this tribe and they seem to work very well together , from my knowledge they did an op on a large player in the last week or 2 and made him quit , a very aggressive tribe and i think they will hit the NO 3 spot very soon .

5 THE 1 5,012,374 5,012,374
image.php

It looks like this tribe is slowly dying , they are losing points rapidly and i think another 4 weeks of attacks from JBOX and FATE and this tribe will be gone .

6 TSAXH 2,644,020 2,713,470
image.php

This tribe seem to growing reasonably well , but i am sure there was a merge in there which would coincide with there point increase , slowly taking out a few players but how will they fare if tested properly ?

7 - R - 960,778 960,778
image.php

A very slow growth rate but fair play to them for sticking with it , at he rate they are growing this next week should see them break the 1m point mark .

8 CLAWS~ 692,481 692,481
image.php

Well i dont think you can really call this growth to be fair , how long will they last ? not long is my guess .

9 !UN! 654,088 654,088
image.php

A reasonably fast growth rate for a tribe with only 5 members , maybe a top 5 tribe in the next 4-8 weeks ?

10 war 539,876 539,876
image.php

A very up and down graph all i can say is good luck i think you will need it .

11 WIMPS 518,047 518,047
image.php

Losing points rapidly my guess is dead within 2 weeks .

12 Celts 468,376 468,376
image.php

13 [R] 363,386 363,386
image.php

14 !V! 300,673 300,673
image.php

15 WOLF 284,998 284,998
image.php

16 [AoN] 216,389 216,389
image.php

17 DBA 183,328 183,328
image.php

18 ~PoB~ 152,020 152,020
image.php

19 Goats 146,683 146,683
image.php

20 ~ETDK~ 49,718 49,718
image.php

Well you wanted an update to this so you now have one , come on Timmy your turn give us a proper update sometime soon will you :) save me having to try again

1 more thing i am going to add is the War stats of the top 5 tribes as im thinking this could explain the graphs :

Side 1: Total conquers against opposite side
Tribes: JBOX Side 1: 195
Side 2:
Tribes: THE Side 2: 181
Difference: 14

Side 1: Total conquers against opposite side:
Tribes: JBOX Side 1: 515
Side 2:
Tribes: THE 1 Side 2: 70
Difference: 445

Tribes: JBOX Side 1: 208
Side 2:
Tribes: AKP Side 2: 29
Difference: 179

Tribes: FATE Side 1: 30
Side 2:
Tribes: THE Side 2: 23
Difference: 7

Tribes: FATE Side 1: 38
Side 2:
Tribes: THE 1 Side 2: 42
Difference: 4

Tribes: FATE Side 1: 0
Side 2:
Tribes: AKP Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

So to sum all this up this is exactly how the stats look when not broken down :

Tribes: FATE, JBOX Side 1: 986
Side 2:
Tribes: AKP, THE, THE 1 Side 2: 346

Difference: 640

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 JBOX 151,335,124
image.php

constantly moving upwards , but looks like JBOX vs RK for the world .....

2 RK 121,924,300
image.php

Growth matching Jbox near enough ,

3 TSAXH 7,107,551
image.php

bit up and down

THE TRIBES BELOW HERE ARE NOT GETTING A MENTION im sorry but points to low
4 P-L 289,030
5 war 280,558
6 Y/S 68,024
7 -SK- 38,631
8 PHX 32,488