Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser6603

Been ages, since I did one of these.....

1. KnK - Rank one, have been for ages, and literally destroying anyone or anything that crosses our path. Fantastic group of people, who support each other as well as I have ever seen. Barring a catastrophe KnK will win W7 in my opinion, its just a question of when! 10/10

2. -V- - I have to say, when our alliance with -V- broke down I was somewhat concerned we might overstretch ourselves fighting on every front. I genuinely thought we had a massive battle on our hands with -V-, but so far it hasn't been that way, which personally I am disappointed about. Technically we arent at war yet, as we never received the expected declaration from -V-, and probably never will at this rate. Unless -V- get their act together sharpish we will have done too much damage for them to be able to fight us effectively. There are some good players in -V-, of that I am sure, but its time for them to step up to the plate. 5/10

3. SPQR - Growth has been good recently, and also have some good players within their ranks. I can definitely see them taking rank 2 from -V- if they continue their current growth alongside -V-'s downward spiral. Will they be able to challenge for rank one? Only time will tell! 8/10

4. Necros - Been at war with this lot for ages now. Their merge with O~O/Optim/Unique wont help them - unless they learn how to fight back they will just keep leaking villages to us. Seem to lack leadership - I actually dont know who is in charge of Necros nowadays! 3/10

5. WINNER - Despite being at war with these guys, I actually don't know much about them. Surely too small to make any real impression on the world, but done well to secure a decent bit of territory. Our southern guys are enjoying the fight with them, I know that much! 6/10

6. O.O - These guys just seem to keep plugging away, and seemed to do alright out of ~TS~ disbanding. We opped one of their players early on in the world, and got zero response, so unless they have bucked their ideas up since then I doubt they will amount to too much. 4/10

7. TPG - I think this is the remnants of DrX, plus a few others. Another tribe I know little about, but im sure they will get an in depth examination from KnK at some point! 5/10

8. Allies - A tribe we have had zero contact with, so cant really comment. 5/10

9. L~G - Amazed these guys are still going, theyve been food for so many tribe now! Kudos for sticking at it but you had your chance at the start of the world.... 4/10

10. 13. - Gave us a bit of a fight initially, but from what ive seen our southern guys have broken the bulk of their resistance now and are just picking off their members. Credit for putting up a good fight though - 6/10

11. B.B.S - I know absolutely nothing about you guys, so wont comment! 5/10

Not worth doing any lower than this imo, either one man tribes or tribes that are simply too small to have any impact on the world.....

DeletedUser9616

Hey Pushty! Hows the OP going? Swimmingly i hope, is tealC and Stormridder getting along? Anyway you'll be happy to know that i'll be at work on Tuesday at 17:00. Good for you

DeletedUser

Maybe so, but my point is O.O ain't going anywhere and -V- is doing an awful job at defeating us considering their size. And with the help of KnK? Rank 10 vs. rank 1 and 2? You'd expect us to have been wiped within the 3 months this war has existed, wouldn't you? I'm not denying we're losing, but we're not losing by as much as we should be. If that makes sense to you.

I have not read the UK7 forums for a while but was looking through and found this comment highly amusing... so i'll quote and comment.

For a start you can't compare size as you had the same opportunity as us to grow and early on in this world at one point you were actually larger than us so no excuses it is your own fault as a tribe for failing.

Just because we were allied to KnK and they seen easy villages for the taking does not mean they were helping us... very bad assumption.

DeletedUser

@ Thund3rfingers - I wouldn't be so cocky...

@ OTooles - Touche, but you still can't deny that you are doing an awful job at taking us out, in fact this war is starting to benefit us quite nicely.

DeletedUser9616

"@ Thund3rfingers - I wouldn't be so cocky..."
No, you're right-YOU wouldn't, in fact i perfectly understand that the duke of nothing more then a social club would have anything to be COCKY
about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"@ Thund3rfingers - I wouldn't be so cocky..."
No, you're right-YOU wouldn't, in fact i perfectly understand that the duke of nothing more then a social club would have anything to be COCKY
about

Hahaha... I was talking hyperthetically, as in if I was in your situation. Time will tell, I shall not waste time squabbling with the very definition of arrogance. (Also I'm a baron, not a duke)

Right, on topic...

KnK - I hate to say it but these guys are the only tribe that I would call "pros" on this world, strong lead and strong footholds in a few continents. Needless to say their war stats speak for themselves, absolutely crushing -V-, and reduced Necros to a rank 4 tribe. Although there are a couple of self-proclaimed pointwhores in their ranks it still doesn't stop the fact that they're dominating this world by a long way. 10/10

-V- - No doubt people are going to say I'm biased as I've been raving about this for a while now. I don't think -V- are good on any level for a rank 2 tribe, for a tribe of their size they are quite slow to respond (Or our experiences dictate that at least), and are taking a hard beating from KnK, whilst the size difference may render that acceptable, I don't feel as though them taking 8 KnK villages, to KnK taking 92 -V- villages, within the last week is a good start. It has to be said there are some very good players here, but there are a lot of mediocre players too. 6/10

SPQR - Not too sure who these are, I hear they're from World 3, but I haven't been around for long. However from what I hear these are a combination of tough veterans and "hangers on". They're not doing too bad with steady growth and almost total dominance on 2 continents, I have quite high hopes for these, perhaps we could see -V- dropping a rank to these due to -V-'s war with KnK? 7/10

Necros - Started out promising, with a good member average and a few old faces, but the war with KnK has almost taken them out of the competition, with many members leaving to go solo or join other high-profile tribes. 5/10

WINNER - Not too sure about these, from what I gather they are new and I recognise no-one from their ranks. These could go either way, they have quite a low member average, but their growth over the last few weeks has been simply amazing, do I smell another O~O-like fail? (Or opTIM or whatever >.<) 5/10

O.O - My tribe (Or clan), but I am going to be honest here. We have a very low member average since we are still openly recruiting, and our reaction times have been less than acceptable. But on the other hand we have survived almost 4 months of war with -V-, and the odd brief skirmish with KnK, and are only now starting to grow/bite back. Our war stats are starting to change for the better and numerous players have been involved in operations on a couple of certain players entering K43. We have a lot of dead-weight, which is an issue that still needs addressing, but we have a few worth-while players, one of whom has taken on a player 5 times his size and is constantly coming out on top. Previously: 2/10, now: 4/10 (I expect this to rise over the next few weeks).

That's all I can be bothered with for now, but that's my opinion of the current top-tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been ages, since I did one of these.....

1. KnK - Rank one, have been for ages, and literally destroying anyone or anything that crosses our path. Fantastic group of people, who support each other as well as I have ever seen. Barring a catastrophe KnK will win W7 in my opinion, its just a question of when! 10/10

2. -V- - I have to say, when our alliance with -V- broke down I was somewhat concerned we might overstretch ourselves fighting on every front. I genuinely thought we had a massive battle on our hands with -V-, but so far it hasn't been that way, which personally I am disappointed about. Technically we arent at war yet, as we never received the expected declaration from -V-, and probably never will at this rate. Unless -V- get their act together sharpish we will have done too much damage for them to be able to fight us effectively. There are some good players in -V-, of that I am sure, but its time for them to step up to the plate. 5/10

Riiiigggghhhtt - were to start! :)

As to your summary of your own tribe.... Yes you are good and maintaining momentum, however you dont want to set your self up for a fall too much :) We are only mid game at best, I have seen many top tribes collapse from a stronger position than yours at this stage and later.

As to the summary of my tribe :p..... All that has happened so far is that you have removed the soft outer core to be leave the rock hard interior.... And as for the decleration... time and permission allowing ill do a nice sparkly one for you in the next few days. Its about time the W7 forum got going again :)

And nearly forgot...

@Pushty... Please be quite while the grown ups are talking :) No one really cares about o.o yet.

DeletedUser6603

Lets put it this way mate, the only thing that could cause KnK to collapse is KnK itself, and I can assure you that is not going to happen. We have a leadership team and council that has been together a very long time, knows what its doing, and understands that KnK has to come before anyone or anything else. Unless the rest of W7 can make us all hate each other, you are going to have to take us out one by one, and considering we are about 30 villages short of being double the size of rank 2, that could take a while!

As for your tribe - should your tribe not be making sure your outer core is as hard as the interior? I do hope your 'rock hard interior' puts up more of a fight! I meant what I said though, I really expected more from -V-, and I hope me poking you guys on here with a stick wakes you up a bit. We want a fight, not a village taking procession......

DeletedUser

Your not doing that well are you really?

You are mostly attacking players who are being internally nobled, and you noticed, well done, not.

A good 90% of your attacks on the active players have failed and the ones that have been successful have mostly been taken back.

Stats look good in your favour at the moment, but that will change very soon.

DeletedUser

Your not doing that well are you really?

You are mostly attacking players who are being internally nobled, and you noticed, well done, not.

A good 90% of your attacks on the active players have failed and the ones that have been successful have mostly been taken back.

Stats look good in your favour at the moment, but that will change very soon.

Ahahahahahahaha, I finally got to type this message after I fell off my chair from laughing twice . You are in no position to make threats upon us . Stats are stats so bring some. Any proof about the "90% of your attacks on the active players have failed" ?

DeletedUser6603

Is the -V- duke being internally nobled then? Last I checked we were the only ones to have taken villages from her...

Get your facts straight before you post mate ;-)

DeletedUser

@Pushty... Please be quite while the grown ups are talking :) No one really cares about o.o yet.

I was merely showing that I'm not only here to rant. Although I am primarily here for that reason ;)

DeletedUser

yes i agree with Pushty with that.

i just read your account of your own tribe, and at no point did i see yourself bigging yourself up unnecessarily. you will obviously not criticize your own tribe badly, so i think you gave yourself a fair enough point of view.

DeletedUser

yes i agree with Pushty with that.

i just read your account of your own tribe, and at no point did i see yourself bigging yourself up unnecessarily. you will obviously not criticize your own tribe badly, so i think you gave yourself a fair enough point of view.

I also agree with what you both said.... but there is nothing like a bit of random flaming to keep the forums going :)

On topic - I very much believe that the next month will really show if KnK will become the ustoppable number 1 in the top 20

DeletedUser

(I think that may be the first time someone's agreed with me on these forums :))

I personally think it's already begun, everyone was too slow to gang up on them and now they're just snowballing. I'd say the chances of KnK losing are less than 25%, not that I'm even in this war. Keep on fighting though, you never know what lies around the corner...

DeletedUser

(I think that may be the first time someone's agreed with me on these forums :))

I personally think it's already begun, everyone was too slow to gang up on them and now they're just snowballing. I'd say the chances of KnK losing are less than 25%, not that I'm even in this war. Keep on fighting though, you never know what lies around the corner...

KnK are not quite on their way yet, at this stage when a Tribe has abig lead, all those empire builders that dont want to deal with a real battle go... and the tribes that got fat and lazy in easy expansion are just getting a wake up call. There is still enough left of the top tribes to take KnK if it is done right :)

DeletedUser6960

sgk204
"There is still enough left of the top tribes to take KnK if it is done right :)"

Theres not much evidence of this happening! seems like certain tribes prefer barbs and internals to keep them occupied rather than fighting back!