Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Theres fun left in this world yet :)

You will soon start to see a difference :)

EDIT: And sort your sig out... I like pretty pictures ;)

DeletedUser6603

Theres fun left in this world yet :)

You will soon start to see a difference :)

EDIT: And sort your sig out... I like pretty pictures ;)

I really hope you guys are right. If all we have to look forward to is rimming -V- and Necros players one by one its going to become a tad boring for us, but we will still do it either way ;-)

All we want is for somebody to fight back, not roll over and die when they see incomings from us!

DeletedUser

There is still enough left of the top tribes to take KnK if it is done right :)

And considering we're mostly relying on -V-... I just don't see KnK losing unless -V- increase their war stats tenfold, at least.

KnK has destroyed/crippled several tribes, if this "coalition" of sorts was formed a few weeks later it could have been a different story.

DeletedUser3642

Your not doing that well are you really?

You are mostly attacking players who are being internally nobled, and you noticed, well done, not.

A good 90% of your attacks on the active players have failed and the ones that have been successful have mostly been taken back.

Stats look good in your favour at the moment, but that will change very soon.

I think perhaps you are blind? or perhaps you are looking at another world?..

I've just returned from a few days away, and thought i'd check the stats to see if your claims were true...

No internalling?
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=306522

What comes first? The internalling or the losing villages?
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=384848

No internalling?
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=109902

What comes first? The internalling or the losing villages to KnK?
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=381980

Infact - I stopped shortly after this.

I only noticed one occurance where we were taking villages from a player being internalled........ but thats called "opportunism" or... "claiming territory"... its also called "tribal wars"... it all comes under the same category.

Winning villages is only one small aspect of the game - killing the morale of the opponent is the key which so many people miss.

So often if you look at the stats - you will see players giving up, soon after losing a few villages.... as they do not find it "fun" anymore... This in turn creates a snowball effect within the affected tribe...

So perhaps before commenting, you should think a little and do some research?

Mike

DeletedUser

You got me wrong, I'm taking about taking -V- players that are being Internaled by -V- not the other way around

DeletedUser

If that's the case why did you say the war stats look in their favour? I don't think at any point -V- have had healthier war stats than KnK.

DeletedUser

Your not doing that well are you really?

You are mostly attacking players who are being internally nobled, and you noticed, well done, not.

A good 90% of your attacks on the active players have failed and the ones that have been successful have mostly been taken back.

Stats look good in your favour at the moment, but that will change very soon.

Stomridder said:
Today 12:47
Stormridder You got me wrong, I'm taking about taking -V- players that are being Internaled by -V- not the other way around

You're a terrible liar sir. "Stats look good in your favor at the moment, but that will change soon." So let me guess. -V- is doing better than KnK in the war?
You are mostly attacking players who are being internally nobled . -V- hasn't attacked anybody who was being internalled .
Also mind the fact that you are in -V- and calling yourself with "you" usually derives to mental issues, so take care mate .
Here's a good video for your failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Current standings:

Rank - Tribe name Points of the best 40 player (members)

1 KnK 23.015.903 (69) 1st place speaks for its self,

2 -V- 9.741.734 (76) not fighting back as well as expected but in all holding ground,

3 SPQR 7.617.191 (69) clever play by leaders to get big before final showdown,

4 Necros 5.368.522 (79) holding ground

5 WINNER 3.812.697 (73) holding ground

6 O.O 1.549.018 (78) fail, off the hook as -V- busy by KnK

7 TPG 1.069.590 (28) doing well for small tribe,

8 Allies 845.464 (29) fail,

9 13. 715.783 (21) whats left being cleared up,

10 L~G 670.396 (36) Noob fail, surprised still here)

11 B.B.S 488.862 (79) noobs,

12 IHF 328.410 (1) noobs,

13 OMO 270.369 (1) noobs,

14 KOS 252.616 (1) noobs,

15 KnKFAN 230.955 (1) Fail,

16 L-S 135.147 (9) giant fail,

17 MAH 93.557 (44) noobs,

18 LB 80.526 (37) noobs,

19 Hell-G 70.456 70.456 (6) noobs,

20 H.T.V 56.304 56.304 (1) noobs,

DeletedUser9522

I'm in a solo tribe so I'm a noob? xD.

I will post my thoughts in a bit, stupid opera shortcut went back when I was nearly finished.

DeletedUser

"Fail" and "Noobs" is not a valid arguement, and if it is -V- is a fail in my book, doing absolutely atrociously against KnK, O.O was never that bad against -V- when compared to the -V-/KnK war stats. And tell Madome to stop trying and just quit, it's giving us a laugh on our forums.

DeletedUser

Hi, my quick thoughts are:

KnK - My Tribe so going to leave this one alone

-V- As a tribe they noble approximately 33% barb, 25% internal and the rest (appart from a very small amount of KnK) random small tribes. As a tribe they still have some strength in them if they aquire the leadership, direction and drive to coordinate. At present risk to KnK is minimal due to poor coordination

SPQR -
of their losses nearly all are internal, so thats a positive; Tribe is however taking a very high level of barbs (about 70%); very high for a tribe that needs to gain through getting rid of others

Necros - again high level of barb nobling; just over 50%. in their defense they are gaining as many player villages as loosing. again with a bit better coordination they could do much better.

Winning - over 60% of all gains are barb so again very high for my likeing. The tribe hasn't really achieved much in this world so far and their chances now are limited.

O-O - again 50% Nobling of barbarians is being used to boost their size. Could have done so much more with better leadership. Now there dont have the strength to be of much risk to anyone.

appart from that the others worth mentioning are IHF, OMO, KOS, and KnKFan, all who have gone it alone and are still here. so good luck to them.

TT

DeletedUser

"Fail" and "Noobs" is not a valid arguement, and if it is -V- is a fail in my book, doing absolutely atrociously against KnK, O.O was never that bad against -V- when compared to the -V-/KnK war stats. And tell Madome to stop trying and just quit, it's giving us a laugh on our forums.

but that dosnt count because nobody cares about O.O :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi, my quick thoughts are:

KnK - My Tribe so going to leave this one alone

-V- As a tribe they noble approximately 33% barb, 25% internal and the rest (appart from a very small amount of KnK) random small tribes. As a tribe they still have some strength in them if they aquire the leadership, direction and drive to coordinate. At present risk to KnK is minimal due to poor coordination

SPQR -
of their losses nearly all are internal, so thats a positive; Tribe is however taking a very high level of barbs (about 70%); very high for a tribe that needs to gain through getting rid of others

Necros - again high level of barb nobling; just over 50%. in their defense they are gaining as many player villages as loosing. again with a bit better coordination they could do much better.

Winning - over 60% of all gains are barb so again very high for my likeing. The tribe hasn't really achieved much in this world so far and their chances now are limited.

O-O - again 50% Nobling of barbarians is being used to boost their size. Could have done so much more with better leadership. Now there dont have the strength to be of much risk to anyone.

appart from that the others worth mentioning are IHF, OMO, KOS, and KnKFan, all who have gone it alone and are still here. so good luck to them.

TT

good review :)

DeletedUser

My point is you just say "noobs" or "fail" to every tribe you are presented with, without giving any reasoning whatsoever. Read the last 2 pages and you will see my arguement, with your latest war stats I'm surprised anyone still cares about -V-.