Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

My point is you just say "noobs" or "fail" to every tribe you are presented with, without giving any reasoning whatsoever.

:lol:
ok you try doing a review of top 20 tribes,
see if you get past top 10 with out going ummmmm WHO ???

DeletedUser

I did the top 6.

If you don't know or can't make predictions, don't comment. At least give a simple reason, such as "low member average" or "barbarian noblers" etc.

DeletedUser

I did the top 6.

If you don't know or can't make predictions, don't comment. At least give a simple reason, such as "low member average" or "barbarian noblers" etc.

why would i do that when if i comment with fail or noob i get rage comments like yours :D

much more fun this way, livening up the forums :lol:

DeletedUser

Fair enough :p

Just pointing out that your "arguements" are flawed, and in some respects non-existent.

DeletedUser

This world is far from over, all those thinking KnK have already won this world are defeatist, yes there twice the size of -V- and yes they have been winning against -V-, so far, but that doesn't mean they have won this world.

There is plenty of scope for things to change yet.

DeletedUser

My Outlook on the tribes currently on top

KnK(My tribe): Consistently good co-ordination, nothing elso needed to say really

-V- : Incredibly strong tribe, capable of good co-ordination, somehow being steam rolled by KnK, I am expecting something from them.

SPQR : Seem to be holding their own against -V- and Necros, cant comment much on them since I dont know the tribe very well

Necros: Merged with the tribe of many names, very ineffective co ordination, a lot of high point players left to form 1 player tribes. Maybe if Mike Benji had stayed in his tribe, KnK would have serious problems.

WINNER: Very shouty, havnt seen much as a full scale attempt to destroy KnK, not looking good for them.

O.O : Very Capable tribe, with wat i can tell good co ordination, few scraps with KnK (me) mainly been healing up the wounds caused by -V-, hope to see a lot more player nobling from this tribe.

TPG: Need to get their act together as KnK dont seem to want to hang about taking this tribes territory.

Allies: Who the hell are they, dunno wat their doing

13. : Met a hungry KnK, didnt end prettily for them, cant see a recovery

DeletedUser9522

My thoughts.
1 KnK Top tribe, great leadership, good strategy. Miles ahead.
2 -V- Holding decent, but poor recent growth and not much in the way of fighting back against KnK.
3 SPQR These guys are joyriding off KnK's success at the moment but performing well.
4 Necros Formerly a strong tribe, neccy has gone to the dust. Inactive members with little experience, poor coordination, spy ridden. My old tribe.
5 WINNER Decent coordination, smallest member of the coalition but doing suprisingly well.
6 O.O Leader putting up a fight on the externals, but needs to get their game on. Too many small members.
7 TPG No idea
8 Allies Poor tribe, I give them 3 weeks. Only reason in top 10 is because the top 6 are so far ahead.
9 13. Fail of a tribe, utterly crushed.
10 L~G Are these guys still around?! See \8....

The rest have no worthy comment, and there are several one man tribes in the top 20 :p

DeletedUser

The one man tribes seem to be holding their own
although some (KnK fan) are total noobs are are going to get utterly destroyed

DeletedUser

Oh wow... That makes me respect o.o even less now. Plus, as a player you're not doing that great either.

Haha, our leader doesn't like using the externals as it can be too easy to give things away.

I know I'm not doing that well, I'm actually online all the time unless I'm sleeping, so I must be noobing.

DeletedUser9522

Haha, our leader doesn't like using the externals as it can be too easy to give things away.

I know I'm not doing that well, I'm actually online all the time unless I'm sleeping, so I must be noobing.

If you're online so much why are you doing so poor?

DeletedUser

1.Knk - dont no musta bt erm as i only juz rejoined the tw but goin by want u guys been sayin i think they cound be like virtus on uk2 as LONG they dont end up getin hit by the inactivey bug

2.-V- - well , so far i say the name seems bit misleadin ,wound like 2 c a come bk no one likes a one sided war:/

3, SPQR- almost every world i seem to join hads a tribe with that name and all seem 2 do reasonabley well 2 about then seem 2 go down hill at some point but that cound happen 2 any tribe, and seems 2be a famliy tribe -.-

all can be asked 2 do as i said i only rejoined tw recently