Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

[razz]substandard replies always compliment a substandard question adellion sheeesh[/razz]

That is an illogical statement since many foolish posts are countered by an intelligent post (albeit with a bit of flaming in some situations) which logically blow a hole in the previously-referred-to illogical statement.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And that would imply that we considered "top account" to include those outside the top 10.

Hey no fair, you have Detlef BRE farming for you while you sleep, nor will you last beyond a few villages :icon_wink:

Bear in mind that its quite easy to get into the top-10 if you pointwhore a bit, indeed within the space of a few hours I could get into there, but I *choose* not to because I prefer to have more troops. I know I have more troops than some in the top-10, that will more than satisfy me, tyvm.

For example:

[1:08:53 PM] Matt: i am top 400 and have more troops than some in top 20

^^ If you think top players are based solely on rank, that is very a deluded judgement of skill. It may be true in some cases such as Tyranny, but it is not the case for most of the top-10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Bear in mind that its quite easy to get into the top-10 if you pointwhore a bit

Easy claim to make when not actually in the top 10 isn't it?

Adellion said:
indeed within the space of a few hours I could get into there, but I *choose* not to because I prefer to have more troops.

Doing it properly would result in more troops than what you're doing now.

Adellion said:
I know I have more troops than some in the top-10, that will more than satisfy me, tyvm.

I don't consider the entire top 10 to be top accounts either, I consider there to be several criteria, and that all of them must be met to be a "top account", but one of them is indeed rank.

DeletedUser

one simple requirement most want to see, is an account that lasts more than the opening of the next world...you have to be an all rounder to be quality if you ask me...who cares if someone can farm and is more efficient, if you quit at the first sign of spikes or cats lol....your just a quitter imo.. now we have worlds ended, we have a reference point for what is classed as good if you asked me...now thats good, being in at the end game. from the start....not everyone thinks start up is the bomb..

I agree. To me if you state and think you are actually a top 10 player then prove it at the end of the world , dont give it mouth at the beginning and quite half through. you prove nothing that way , and their is nothing you could do to change my opinion on that

DeletedUser

you're right about being able to play the end game as well...

... but its really boring compared to the begining of the world(or any world)

DeletedUser

Lets get back on topic please. Anymore off topic posts will be infracted.

DeletedUser8687

I will let you guys in on a secret. All of the tribes people suggested will fail have come up with an alliance :) heres what I like to call the G8 :p

G.G

UN

SAXANG

DBA

MUNKYS

B.D.

HMRC

Even though its early days these guys have felt the need to ally. I thought Saxang and Munkys might have been descent as well.

DeletedUser

This happens in every single world, and the alliance always breaks down when it comes to light some one is just using the rest of the tribes and their memebers.

DeletedUser8687

Yeah they are working together to stop my members farming them. I think they are actually going to declare on us over some farm wars lol

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I will let you guys in on a secret. All of the tribes people suggested will fail have come up with an alliance :) heres what I like to call the G8 :p

G.G

UN

SAXANG

DBA

MUNKYS

B.D.

HMRC

Even though its early days these guys have felt the need to ally. I thought Saxang and Munkys might have been descent as well.

Err, you missed Apathy:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This thread is the 'Top 20 Tribes'. If you wish to discuss other things, or individual tribes, please create a new thread.

DeletedUser8687

Wow! i cant believe 9 out of the top 20 tribes are hugging. Never seen this before in a world yet

DeletedUser

Wow! i cant believe 9 out of the top 20 tribes are hugging. Never seen this before in a world yet

Try getting your information straight before posting. Not many of that list are allied; they set each other as NAPs whilst trying to deal with ELITE. ELITE is gone, that group is no more, and there are tribes in that list which don't even exist any more.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Try getting your information straight before posting. Not many of that list are allied; they set each other as NAPs whilst trying to deal with ELITE. ELITE is gone, that group is no more, and there are tribes in that list which don't even exist any more.

ELITE was never a good tribe though. Don't see why nine tribes needed a NAP to remove a tribe that was pathetically awful.

DeletedUser

ELITE was never a good tribe though. Don't see why nine tribes needed a NAP to remove a tribe that was pathetically awful.

It's possible that the other tribes are equally bad, or it was just a much quicker and more effective way of getting rid of them (by completely overwhelming them).

DeletedUser8687

Actually they were working to stop my tribe farming them. stacking villages sending fakes and all of the usuall. im not even even taking much notice tbh as i have said previous its farm wars and they obviously need help.

For top 20 tribes its pretty poor there members need stacking