Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser5175

For top 20 tribes its pretty poor there members need stacking

I'm not sure i agree with you there Liam, it doesn't matter what rank you are if stacking means you kill all your opponents Off and due to your higher def strength you also lose less troops then stacking is a good tactic.

That is as long as it's done properly and the defence is mobile - ie it moves around. Whether to the next target to kill the next Off or back home to continue farming.

Stacking would be bad if the stacks remained in the same village for too long as those troops would not be available for farming stunting the growth of the tribe.

Still Kudos for scaring them :icon_twisted:

Anyhoo before Juke infracts me for offtopicness :icon_wink: Heres my opinions on the top tribes based on ODA

ODA:

Rank Tribe name Defeated

1 Globe Trotters 27.831 - Another Ruffus tribe once more highly ranked. If your in this tribe you can be confident your in good hands. Ranked one for ODA they are currently w6's beserker tribe, have also shown they can defend though not to anything like the same degree - a positive at this stage.

2 Victory 24.096 - Argumentative and aggressive the way -V- have started pleases me, they may only be scraping the top 10, but their high ODA should bring them faster growth later as they remove the threats (and farmers) from their 15x15. have a good chance of controlling K44 and with it the North West.

3 Grenadier Guards 17.882 - Their high member count probably accounts for both a high ODA and points rank, there is a 37 rank difference between their highest and second highest attacker (#5 & #42)

4 OuTrAgE 15.696 - A tribe containing good players and the ever loveable Gixxer. It's early doors yet but i see this tribe being a big player both in the NE and the core.

5 N00b Sch00l 15.611 - Im not surpised to see NYK's tribe strongly placed for ODA. Considering it's a teaching tribe I'm impressed. I look forward to seeing how the new crop of aggressive TW players Tutor are schooling progress

6 Killaz N Kings 11.705 - Found mostly in the SW. I can see DubbyTheMule within their ranks :icon_razz: Almost all of their OD comes from attacks an excellant sign in the early stages. All in all KnK look solid.

7 Silent Assassins 11.600 - I've came across S.A on my last two worlds now, and I'm yet to be impressed. This could be the world that changes my opinion. S.A are ranked 23 in the world. Their aggression at this stage is putting a lot of bigger tribes to shame.

8 Underground 11.396 - Don't know much about UN, a quick trip to TW stats reveals an active tribe, with around 50% of the players getting on with attacking. The other half are happily sim citying it up

9 Work In Progress ... 10.960- You might not have heard of this tribe they are way down the rankings at #47. As you can see from their uber ODA rank points are not the only thing in TW. Reverend Revelry's tribe, do not underestimate WIP and look out for them. They look good, very good.

10 The Elite Legion 10.760 - TEL have the dubious honour of being ranked one for ODD. Remains to be seen if that will stunt their growth in the longer term.

11 Life, Universe and Everything 10.222
12 The CRAZY MUNKYS 9.225
13 Under The Influence 9.018
14 saxon angland 7.774
15 Lifes Choice 7.283
16 Apathy 6.483
17 Light Infantry 6.301
18 UK Alliance 6.124
19 Senatvs Popvlvsqve Romanvs 4.951
20 Anglo Roman Empire 4.786

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually they were working to stop my tribe farming them. stacking villages sending fakes and all of the usuall. im not even even taking much notice tbh as i have said previous its farm wars and they obviously need help.

For top 20 tribes its pretty poor there members need stacking

No, -V- was never mentioned. You give yourself too much credit there.
UN and G.G are allies and will undoubtedly be working against you - that's unrelated to the list you posted.

Also, great summary ska2d2.

DeletedUser5283

Just tried using my new put down :) but i think they declared on me :O

never once did i declare war far to early in the game for that

how i did say i would attack ur members in my 15x15 if they countued to attack my members .....

has the attacks stop on l.i ????? YES have a been attacking ur memebrs without an attack bk YES

DeletedUser7760

The Top 20 have change alot in the pass days weeks,

Top 5

1 TuToR
2 RaGe
3 G~T
4 G.G
5 DRINK!

Top 10

6 KnK
7 Apathy
8 42
9 ToOnS
10 L.I

Bottom 10

11 UN
12 COBRA
13 ~G.W~
14 MUNKYS
15 WET
16 SBD
17 -V-
18 O.O
19 GODS
20 A.F.A

DeletedUser

1 TuToR - I r leader, TuToR be pr0 therefore. Srsly. Yah. Nauz be noob though, tis ruin teh tribe. *cry* Matt be smexy. Cory be smexy. N.Y.K is Justin Bieber... apparently. :icon_rolleyes: I jk, NYK be smexy.
2 RaGe - Questionable recruitment policies; they like to recruit like 500000000 members in a small concentrated area; perhaps not considering people's farming? 3rd highest average points so growing regardless, but I question the knowledge of some of the members in RaGe... maybe a few tutorials in cancel-sniping might be useful?
3 G~T - Experienced leadership, in my opinion, the only leadership with credentials similar (or perhaps superior, depending on Ruffus's .net experiences) to the leaders of TuToR. Players are solid... perhaps not stellar in some cases, but certainly a lot of solid names, and I see quite a few names from UK4... including one or two from Bi!... shout out to them heehee...
4 G.G - Mass recruiting incompetent noobs. Kudos for whoever defeats them.
5 KnK - Looks somewhat nooby, but the presence of Dubby makes KnK an amusing addition to the top-5? MAKE HIM LEADER OF TEH TRIBE!!!

Can't be bothered to do the rest.

DeletedUser

GODS-Disscus.

These guys have been moving up the ranks fairly quick (rank 11 atm), but are still second on their home K to G~T.

Any thoughs, knowledge or opinions about this tribe?

DeletedUser8687

GODS-Disscus.

These guys have been moving up the ranks fairly quick (rank 11 atm), but are still second on their home K to G~T.

Generally a bad idea drawing attention to your tribe mate lol flammers galore!

However my thoughts on These peeps are this..

I dont know any of the players at all so i cant comment on individualls, But imo they have a little to much players. But they have a nice spread which always helps growth!

Ranked 17th for ODA means the tribe arent very aggressive or making moves to clear farms and the tribe has more ODD than ODA which is always bad!!

I expect ruffus & co to really secure this K but i think the GODS cats show promise and with the right leadership and diplomacy could last a little while.

DeletedUser1410

I expect ruffus & co to really secure this K but i think the GODS cats show promise and with the right leadership and diplomacy could last a little while.

Diplomacy! whats that?
Thats whats wrong with most of the tribes on the UK server, they like to hug and not fight

DeletedUser

GODS-Disscus.

I used to be in them. Not bad, but not good either - simply because most of the members (leaders included especially) grow really slowly... Which suggests that they aren't particularly good at the game.

DeletedUser8202

yh -V- was a interesting one
even with nobles im sure you would agree it wouldent of gotten anywhere
tho an upside to the war WET gained more OD
so i guess we have to be greatful

DeletedUser

Any chance someone will actually post an updated top 20 tribes list here any time soon?

DeletedUser

As if by magic :

Rank Tribe name Points (of the best 40 player)
1 TuToR 118.137
2 RaGe 99.568
3 G~T 99.432
4 KnK 93.630
5 G.G 74.224
6 L.I 67.669
7 42 60.837
8 O.O 60.610
9 WET 60.139
10 UN 59.500
11 COBRA 58.513
12 -V- 56.330
13 GODS 53.749
14 SBD 51.753
15 L-S 49.939
16 -S.A- 42.422
17 PIRATE 42.399
18 A.F.A 40.713
19 SPQR 37.907
20 MUNKYS 37.682

DeletedUser

I used to be in them. Not bad, but not good either - simply because most of the members (leaders included especially) grow really slowly... Which suggests that they aren't particularly good at the game.

The Duke of G.G still hasn't reached 1K points, as for us ( GODS ) some geezer from G.G tried to noble our leader but failed epic, stroll on

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The Duke of G.G still hasn't reached 1K points

Not much difference from that and your duke who's ~1,500 points.

I hit 1,000 points December 16th, I hit 1,500 points December 19th, so sure G.G's duke sucks, but that doesn't change that so does yours.

The fact that sacredfool is top in your tribe speaks volumes, specifically because he's...not even actually playing this world. Truly, sacredfool makes my list of the top 5 players on uk7, but it's no secret that he's logging in once or twice a day to queue stuff and then logging back out. When that is what amounts to the top position in your tribe, then I'm sorry, but the members of your tribe's accounts aren't worth the server space they're taking up on the Innogames server, let alone worthy of being respected as good players.

DeletedUser

what

then I'm sorry, but the members of your tribe's accounts aren't worth the server space they're taking up on the Innogames server, let alone worthy of being respected as good players.
how rude and nasty is this statement! so what if the tribe aint full of pros so what, what gives u the right to say stuff like this??

SHOW SOME RESPECT, so what if they wanna play different its there game they pay to play it there way. there is no right and wrong way to play it, bar to have fun.

just because u so experienced doesnt make u a god.