Top 20 Tribes

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Let's avoid the needless "too early" comments please. If you think it's too early then do the smart thing, don't post anything at all. It's simple.

DeletedUser8687

LOLOL bud BP is barely over, Theres no rams or cats never mind Nobles. Every world is the same next this thread will be possted before the world opens!

:icon_idea: Lets do one for world 8!!:icon_biggrin::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It's never too early to judge a tribe. It's easy to tell who has active, growing players, and who doesn't. That "it's too early" to me is an attempt to say "I'm not up there, I need time =(".

On subject G~T look good.

DeletedUser

It's never too early to judge a tribe. It's easy to tell who has active, growing players, and who doesn't. That "it's too early" to me is an attempt to say "I'm not up there, I need time =(".

On subject G~T look good.

G~t look good yes another tribe run by ruffus so should do well :)

Tutor have got alot of good players in them as well though so hopefully we might be able to see two good tribes at the top fighting it out which there hasn't been in the last couple of worlds :)

DeletedUser

dont know to much about the tribes but its safe to say the majority wont be in the top 20 in a couple of weeks to come:

G.G- mass recruiters to get to number 1 i give them 2 weeks till there out of top 10

ELITE- another mass recruiting tribe wont be there for long

G~T- bang on 40 members good average nice ODA can see them staying put in top 5 for awhile

SAXANG- another mass recruiting tribe wont be here long

KnK- not to sure bout these

T.E.L.- cant see them being round for long

42- same as before

UN- not to sure

Apathy- rip off from w51 on .net server?

-V-- mass recruiter although nice ODA can see them staying for awhile but not to sure if they will be here few weeks downline?

cant be botherd to do rest of top 20

DeletedUser8687

dont know to much about the tribes but its safe to say the majority wont be in the top 20 in a couple of weeks to come:

G.G- mass recruiters to get to number 1 i give them 2 weeks till there out of top 10

ELITE- another mass recruiting tribe wont be there for long

G~T- bang on 40 members good average nice ODA can see them staying put in top 5 for awhile

SAXANG- another mass recruiting tribe wont be here long

KnK- not to sure bout these

T.E.L.- cant see them being round for long

42- same as before

UN- not to sure

Apathy- rip off from w51 on .net server?

-V-- mass recruiter although nice ODA can see them staying for awhile but not to sure if they will be here few weeks downline?

cant be botherd to do rest of top 20

Well thanks judges :p Mixed bag of comments really, However i Dispute the mass-recruitment comment. All of the members we have either were part of the premade, Played with me on previous worlds (Mostly uk5) or sent me a good application. All applicants underwent checks and interviews.

Came up with a new term guys, not sure how to word it tho...

Its along the lines of Keyboard gangster (ppl who act tough online), But its ppl who think they are better at tribal wars that threaten to nuke you, ppl who think this achieves something in life-----TW gangster :p

Not sure how to word the term or definition lol help me out guys and lets put it in the Complete TW dictionary!

DeletedUser

never been a fan of using past world names on new worlds unless majority of your players are from world 1 then fare do's
doesn't realy change the fact of me not knowing much about you guys lol

DeletedUser6960

off our profile

KnK - here from W1 to drink beer and have some fun ;-)

Before you ask - we are NOT the tribe who stole our name to use in W6, we are the original KnK!:icon_razz:

Majority of members (85%+ from W1) and some new blood!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Knk do suck on Uk1

Not sure who they suck today as it changes alot

DeletedUser

Knk do suck on Uk1

Not sure who they suck today as it changes alot

Actually to stick up for KnK on W1, (and I've been on the end of one of thier ops aswell aswell as being in a long war with them) they are actually quite a well organised tribe and co-ordinate reasonably well and if we werent 4x there size on W1 I think they'd give us a good run for the money. Bad decisions early on is whats let them down (TR)

To bring it back on topic KnK on W7 contain a vast amount of the W1 players, if they can stay as strong on the off from the world here I believe they have a very good chance of being right at the top.

DeletedUser3642

Thanks for the compliment Baskb :) we do pride ourselves on our ops... and yes I totally agree with the sentiments about size. It does get to the point that no matter the skill.... size does matter!

With reference to your point on Knk's bad decision aligning themselves with TR... I possibly have a unique position of having been directly involved with that arrangement. I infact think it was a very clever move by them, which saw them ultimately outlast the two larger tribes which were bordering them, and took them right to the front line - reducing the inevitable boredom of being stuck on the rim with nowhere to go

World 1 has always been my home, world 7 is the closest world yet to the same setup - it has the makings of good things to come!