Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser8768

On Topic..

top20x.png

DeletedUser9540

Quite possibly. Necros is only losing more members.
i will do the top 3 to avoid biased in my tribe, and necros who looks as though they will finally plunge out of the top 5.
KnK: 8/10- i would like to see how they do on a .net World. it is a tad harder there
-V-: 6/10- it looks like they are standing still. it also appears SPQR will be taking them over in the ranks?
SPQR: ?/10- they seem pretty well rounded. i have never even seen them in action, and therefore cannot speak of their lack/surplus of skill.

DeletedUser

O.O is rank 5 now :)

Not long until TPG is rank 6 then I'm guessing.

DeletedUser6598

Fresh top 5 review on the back of yesterdays events finally something new to talk about.

1-KnK Still going strong seem to have paid special attention to -V- recently and have carried on pushing through enemy lines all be it slight slower than at first but even with minimal defense from -V- this would be expected. Have caused a massive slide in necros to the point that its no longer really a war just a clean up act should WINNER not steal those last few necros players. Overall rating: 10/10 Kept up the good work since my last review don't seem to have hit any brick walls as of yet.

2- -V- Seem to be hanging on in there without losing any ground in terms of points. However nobling barbs while KnK noble them will only help them survive for so long. Slowed KnK down a bit which may show they are defending better now but not enough to make a war turnaround likely. Overall rating: 6/10 Still not defending well but maintaining points at least for now so will hang on in there for a while yet

3- SPQR- Cleaned up their corner of the world pretty quick. Big decisions lie ahead they must soon declare on rank 2 or rank 4 as they have no other direction to expand in. Co-ordination and ability has been shown to quickly clean up their 3 K's in the corner and they have gained ground on -V- in terms of points very quickly so should have good fire power now. Overall rating: 8/10 Given themselves a good position to launch from however this decision must be made sooner rather than later.

4-WINNER- Firstly i'd like to congratulate this tribe on its speedy rise to the top putting themselves in a position to fight the top 3 effectively. However they are carrying 40 or so members who offer little to the tribe due to their size. They have also taken in a huge number of recruits recently mainly from necros who have hardly covered themselves in glory against KnK they clearly didn't stack well. With all these new members co-ordination could prove a problem especially with the better players of necros yet to move over(something you would of thought they would have done being the most active of the group) Overall rating:7/10 They have a fighting chance to become one of the big dogs in this world however organisation is likely to be a problem.

5- O.O- Well done on making top 5 by default. Won't be long now until KnK clean these up after concentrating on more pressing targets recently. Stuck in a corner just waiting for the KnK big guns to remove them. Would love to big these guys up a bit more but jumping on the odd KnK inactive and nobling barbs isn't going to get them anywhere. Overall rating: 5/10 Managed to gain K dominance but KnK clearly have their concentrations elsewhere i don't hold out much hope when this changes.

DeletedUser

I think this world's top 20 has made interesting reading from the start...

KnK have dominated from the word go and prob will all the way till the end.
Can't knock them.. organised,,,some good players,, but more importantly seem to work well together..

What I find fascinating is the way peoples attitude and evaluation of other tribes change from day to day.

-V- have had a few wars now and won them all up until they decided to fight KnK and are still here (for now) but people give them 6/10

SPQR in 3rd.. more members than -V- ,, less points than them never really had a war and ev1 gives them 8/10 ??? I would give them 20/10 for using their noggins and deciding to ally KnK and turn against all the allies they originally had, (even tho they still keep them as allies)..

Winner...dont know too much about them but are 4th...

O.O.....Fair play to them...took a few early knocks..leaders leaving and in house fighting..but even tho stats show -V- were well ahead they are still here and climbing back up..

TPG.. dont know and havent read anything about them so I dont make assumptions..

necros.. I thought may have been around a bit longer but KnK have just crushed them...doesnt mean that the tribes above are any better ..

Outside these (no disrepect to anyone in them) but no tribe worth mentioning...but realistically unless KnK implode.. they should cancel their wars and let the other top 2 (maybe 3 at a push) fight it out and when there is a winner, then take them on :spear:

DeletedUser6598

CovDude i'd have to ask where exactly your sweeping statements about SPQR are based. I refuse to share with the whole world our exact diplomacy but lets be honest this while remaining allies with them is a factless lie. In fact i would love you too name one tribe this is true for.

DeletedUser

Allies - Naps all the same to me... If you are still napped to them it still means your not gonna attack or be attacked.
So what it really means is your not really fighting anyone of any real consequence only small tribes..

I heard you was in a coalition of sorts to take down KnK but then decided to ally them and still keep members of the coalition Naps..

DeletedUser

There was talk of them joining, but I only heard this from a WINNER council member, they never actually joined the coalition I am lead to believe.

DeletedUser9540

There is a tad bit of truth in each of your thoughts. if i am not mistaken, SPQR had a NAP/Alliance with KnK already, as well as their other nearby neighbors. As we started into plans, SPQR did a few things.

They broke off their NAP's with the other nearby neighbors.
They did not leave our forums where we made plans. We had to take them off. (not a tough thing to do, but it was Necros' forums, and their council was pretty much all absent)
They began attacks, and had their forums stayed up a bit longer, they may have seen a couple of our plans :p.

anyways, no changing things, good luck all the same.

In other news! Necros is only about 200k till they drop behidn their academy. I wonder if N~A will go back to being BBS, or not even notice :p.

DeletedUser

Looks like this thread has died...

Anyway, with all of the new tribes forming from -V-'s disbandment and SPQR's domestic issues, I figure this could see a new spark of life.

1. KnK

Fighting on numerous fronts, KnK has reached the stage where it is virtually unstoppable, with solid holds on K64, K54 and K55, it's also munching into K44 and K45 at an alarming rate. There are also signs of them taking an interest in K43 and K65, giving those "native" tribes something to think about. Savvy leadership and a stunning 8 of the top 10 players show that this is a force to be reckoned with, attempts to stop this war machine seem to have been thwarted with ease.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: OutLaw, HT, WINNER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 47
Difference: 213

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,972,265
Side 2: 346,768
Difference: 1,625,497

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 15.08%

10/10

2. HT
Formed from remnants of -V- and SPQR, with decent, albeit scattered strongholds in K34, K35, K44, K45 and K46. The more southern areas, K44 and K45 in particular, are under heavy pressure from KnK, with breached ranks and vast amounts of villages being taken on a daily basis. Their war stats against KnK are less than satisfactory, I don't see them lasting as long as the other, smaller tribes who are fighting KnK. This tribe showed promise at first, but it would seem they largely recruited the wrong players...?

Side 1:
Tribes: HT
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 100
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 80,313
Side 2: 837,886
Difference: 757,573

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 69.52%

3/10

3. WINNER

A decent hold on the rim continents of K65 and K56, they appear as a high-concentrated line, which KnK has yet to make a serious dent into, although as aforementioned, there are early signs of KnK taking an interest in K65. I feel this tribe will last the longest out of the coalition (Or "Grand Alliance", as people are now calling it.), supporting their frontlines shouldn't take long, maybe we'll see some more action around here.

Side 1:
Tribes: WINNER
Side 2:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 148
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 242,854
Side 2: 1,072,248
Difference: 829,394

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 52.05%

6/10 (With potential to become much more)

4. temp

Again, remnants of -V- and SPQR, also with L~G who merged into them fairly recently. Good holds on K33 and K34, with signs of interest in K43, mainly due to their war with O.O, this means they're safe from KnK for the time being and will likely grow steadily for a long time to come. There is also talk of them merging with KnK... But time will tell.

Side 1:
Tribes: temp
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 4
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 224,693
Side 2: 22,120
Difference: 202,573

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 61.16%

5/10 (They have yet to be tested)

5. SPQR

Suffered from a particular incident and feel all the way down from rank 2, their member average shows promise, with the other 2 top 10 players, unfortunately not much else does. They have mediocre holds in K45 and K46 and that is about it, I am uncertain of where they stand in the "coalition vs. KnK" scheme of things, but they appear to have been scrapping with both HT and WINNER, they're doing well with conquers, but once someone gets fed up with them I don't see them lasting much longer.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Side 2:
Tribes: HT, WINNER

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 31
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 311,709
Side 2: 253,298
Difference: 58,411

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 38.97%

7/10

6. O.O

My tribe. Has a decent hold on K43 and not much else, there are a few scattered groups of villages which won't last too long, the northern cluster in K34 has suffered terribly from the war with temp. Low member average albeit a OD rank better than their current rank. I won't comment anymore on these.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: temp, ~TS~

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 49
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 100,412
Side 2: 306,598
Difference: 206,186

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 57.94%

My tribe so I won't rate it - you decide.

7. OutLaw

Formerly TPG, these have a split hold on K53 with KnK, who they are currently fighting. They seem to be holding their own surprisingly well considering the size difference, although once KnK turns to focus on them it could be a very different story.

Side 1:
Tribes: OutLaw
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 23,601
Side 2: 62,131
Difference: 38,530

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 43.75%

6/10 (Let down by their size)

8. ~TS~

I may as well review serpico as far as this is concerned... He is carrying the tribe. They have decent holds on K43 and K44, and are doing reasonably well in their fight against O.O. Serpico has a very high OD for his point-rank, the others would be food by now if they weren't stacked by him.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TS~
Side 2:

Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 81,905
Side 2: 78,292
Difference: 3,613

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 35%

7/10

The rest just isn't worthy of note :)

DeletedUser

2. HT
Formed from remnants of -V- and SPQR, with decent, albeit scattered strongholds in K34, K35, K44, K45 and K46. The more southern areas, K44 and K45 in particular, are under heavy pressure from KnK, with breached ranks and vast amounts of villages being taken on a daily basis. Their war stats against KnK are less than satisfactory, I don't see them lasting as long as the other, smaller tribes who are fighting KnK. This tribe showed promise at first, but it would seem they largely recruited the wrong players...?

Side 1:
Tribes: HT
Side 2:

Side 2: 100
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 80,313
Side 2: 837,886
Difference: 757,573

chart

Barbarian Nobling Rate: 69.52%

I would like to say on the note of HT that even though an extremely poor start ensued the stats have steadily been decreasing into our favor. Admittedly we aren't actually leading yet but I have been impressed by the commitment shown by some members and ODA has shot up considerably because of this.

Nice work on the post Pushty; you were relatively honest and gave good factual opinions so a cheeky +1rep for the effort.

DeletedUser

I don't know a lot about the actual plans and goings-on, so this is just a basic stat/location overview.

Thanks for the rep & feedback :)

DeletedUser6603

I dont know what planet you are living on Jad, but our war stats show 99-4 to us after you declared on us! They also show us defeating 12 million opponents to your 6 million. For our 12 million ODA, we have gained 99 villages, for your 6 million, youve gained 4. Explain away that one ;-)

DeletedUser3642

Pablo - I'd imagine that the reason they've done so poorly for their 6 million ODA gain.... is that Jad has contributed only 10k ODA to it :icon_confused: I shudder at the thought of when he actually makes a move himself against us!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Haha, since I've joined HT that is...

What I'm saying is that we had an appalling first week and since then the amount of vills you've been nobling is steadily decreasing. Sorry for not making myself clear.

DeletedUser8768

Haha, since I've joined HT that is...

What I'm saying is that we had an appalling first week and since then the amount of vills you've been nobling is steadily decreasing. Sorry for not making myself clear.

Have the number of attempts to noble villages decreased at the same time?

That may explain it..

I think some of our members have been a little busy with other things, and not many ops, if any, have been run..

Or perhaps we're just hitting brick walls now...?