Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser9170

Yes they are. . . Lost to fate. . . Apoxx got nobled. . . Blah blah blah. . .

DeletedUser9129

Yes they are. . . Lost to fate. . . Apoxx got nobled. . . Blah blah blah. . .

No... We were never at war with Fate for one. Apoxx got nobled AFTER we moved over. We moved over due to Apoxx being abandoned which was BEFORE they lost their majority of troops so when people killed his troops (I assume they did) it was already an inactive account.

Now get back to getting owned by WKD,

much love xx

DeletedUser9170

Apoxx nobled allgodmens village. . . Act of war! That ended up u guys running away . . . Well wat bou WKD?

DeletedUser9129

Apoxx nobled allgodmens village. . . Act of war! That ended up u guys running away . . . Well wat bou WKD?

Well where was the declaration? Where was the diplomacy? We didn't run away... Like I said above - Apoxx got abandoned and (wasn't said above but i'll say why) due to personal reasons with 3 out of 5 members of the account and the other two did not want to carry it on so one made a new account and the other I don't know.

About WKD? Well your in WINGE right? <- NVM bout this, wrong person I was thinking of. Got informed you are in Fate :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

6 WKD 42,989 Overall a good looking tribe with very few changes showing these chaps are active and selective, great OD with a couple of players really banging some heads. Nice line up of players that have done well on other worlds. Again another tribe that will be battling to gain control of K55 with L-S, Pirate and W1NGE. A tribe i reckon will be a top ten contender for a long time and it will be only a matter of time before they push up the ranks.

Overall a good looking tribe? hmmm laura angie and amy might be but you should see iron brew

DeletedUser2722

Abdo point whored then said this world was uncompetitive.

It is a very uncompetitive world (I hit rank 1 playing 30 - 60 mins a day).

What is wrong with pointwhoring? :icon_confused:

He had a 10 workshop, 23/23/23 iron mines (i think), 21 farm, 10 hiding place etc when he quit :lol:

High mines were not a bad idea due to the settings on this world. I am
very sure I had one of the biggest troop counts (if not the biggest) until
I lost interest (I had 3x more troops than another top 3 player).

Having a level 10 hiding place is also not a bad thing, and the level 10
workshop (I was going to get it up to level 15 but logging in itself was
hard enough) was to produce cats faster...

... I did not have the drive to login enough to noble, so thought I might
as well cat someone out of the top 10, rather than deleting without using
the troops I built first.

In the end I could not get myself to login and build enough cats, so I hit
start over > delete and have done with UK8. (yawn)

It seems that I really should have catted you before exiting... next time,
perhaps! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

The current top 20

Rank Tag
1 iPod
2 WKD
3 Fate
4 W1NGE
5 GO
6 L-S
7 SAD :(
8 WIMPS
9 ~D~
10 *W*
11 CLOWN
12 BW
13 R.M.C
14 Honey
15 A.F.A
16 SN
17 ROTS
18 01
19 N0.1
20 ~RG~

DeletedUser9129

It is a very uncompetitive world (I hit rank 1 playing 30 - 60 mins a day).

What is wrong with pointwhoring? :icon_confused:

High mines were not a bad idea due to the settings on this world. I am
very sure I had one of the biggest troop counts (if not the biggest) until
I lost interest (I had 3x more troops than another top 3 player).

Having a level 10 hiding place is also not a bad thing, and the level 10
workshop (I was going to get it up to level 15 but logging in itself was
hard enough) was to produce cats faster...

... I did not have the drive to login enough to noble, so thought I might
as well cat someone out of the top 10, rather than deleting without using
the troops I built first.

In the end I could not get myself to login and build enough cats, so I hit
start over > delete and have done with UK8. (yawn)

It seems that I really should have catted you before exiting... next time,
perhaps! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

Come on.. you obviously played more than that. No need to keep your ego so big :lol:

Nothing, just stating it :icon_wink:

Yes fair enough but no way you had the biggest troop count (one of them anyway) because I know personally 3 players around us with 25 farms, I had 26 at the time, Apoxx had 27+ and Meh Meh Meh had around 27+ aswell... ? :icon_confused:

Yes go on :icon_wink: Although I am no longer on Freddy Krueger, I am IXXXI so remember that for next time :icon_wink:

Also this is nothing against you :)

DeletedUser2918

right then - gonna drag this thread kicking and screaming back on topic :lol:

1.WKD. Take the no.1 spot for the first time (i believe). Look the real deal from my perspective. A couple of people just popped over from W1NGE for them to take this spot though (can anybody say "the spies have left the building"?). However, also a number of people that seem to be riding the coattails as well if you look at the ODA breakdown. I haven't looked at all the positioning but if i was at war i wouldnt be happy with people who had little to no ODA in the last 7 days. Even so no silly noblings of tiny barbs and no.2 on the tribal ODA. 3 members in the Top20

2. iPod. The early leaders of this world (as a premade ought to be for gods sake!!). Lost some players recently so trouble in the ranks? Potentially. Is still a force to be reckoned with Ruffus leading by example and the most players of any tribe in the individual top20 ODA rankings. The lowest member count and highest av per player in top 10 also. However, a number of these players i believe are 'world hoppers' - how long will the current players remain? (BTW - see a few w1n boys in there - you did know on W1 Ruffus was in Orc didnt you? :lol: sorry man - just messing with you). A good tribe and tearing up K44 at present and also leading the tribal ODA. 5 players in the top20

3. Fate. Notice a couple of names here but not many (but thats the prob with aliases!). Seen The Stig around before but the rest of their top10 dont seem to have played many worlds before.....but then again that could be a good thing as could show they stick it out and finish what they start. Some players in there with little to no ODA could show a lack of agression in some quarters - but on the whole agression is ok as no.4 on the tribal ODA. Heading up K54 and some of the best groupings of players in the top5 on the map. Zero players in the top20 (indeed K54 may be one of the easier K's at the moment with no clear 'leader' - none of the current top15 are based in that K)

4. W1NGE. Well i certainly recognise some of these guys lol. At war with WKD (see above) and i think are losing (dont quote me on that though!) but hell - its early days. The conquers you have made are on the whole nice targets so at least you're not wasting the nobles you do have. Good growth from the tribemembers and no.3 on the tribal ODA. Sharing K55 with WKD so these guys were bound to bump heads sooner or later for dominance of the K. Wish you the best of luck as i know some of you. 2 players in the top20.

5. GO. My tribe. No comment. Do your own research :icon_biggrin:

6. L-S. "The Lost Souls Familly Tribe" what?? already?? :icon_sad: Lots of people with low ODA here in the last week but this could be due to rebuild as the tribe is no. 5 on the tribal ODA so some attacks must have been made. If we look at their nobles though i'm a little disappointed - barbs under 500 points?? wtf?!? Sharing the K with WKD and W1NGE - if i was you i'd get finding out who are your fighters and who's your food. Because at some point you're gonna fight the winner of the WKD/W1NGE war so time to get your house in order now. 1 player in the top20 (with its got to be said - decent noblings that buck the trend of some of the others in the tribe)

7. SAD :(. In K44 with IPOD - and losing some villages to them too. But making that up by taking them off =BK=. Some nice growth across the board and some players with pretty decent ODA too. Top10 looks a good mix of players with multiple world experience and some newer guys and girls. 4 players in the Top20 - second only to IPOD so some good experience by the looks of it. One to watch imo if they can fend off IPOD. (to be fair K44 looks the most dangerous K at the moment - with 9 of the top 15 based there.

8. ~D~. 4th in K55 at the moment (looks like a busy K - WKD and W1NGE better hope they dont tire themselves out fighting each other and LS/~D~ clean up the leftovers lol). Some poor ODA scores though and no nobleings to speak of - but with a raft of players going over the 3k mark i'd expect a rush of action from these guys soon. Time to make your mark i think guys...

OK guys - sorry - aint gonna do a top20 - takes too much time. I'll leave the full top20 for those that just post "awesome" or "noobs" next to a tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

So along with Mr Miles thought I'd try bring it back to some on-topic convo:icon_rolleyes:

1. WKD- Took over the rank 1 spot from iPod, decent tribe, with decent leadership...can see them being around for a while. Currently in a war with W1NGE at the moment, still early days but have a small lead over them. I personally like early wars, feel its more challenging than late game when you have nukes to throw around willy nilly(but thats just personal prefrence). Stats in Spoiler. Rank 2 ODA(Closely followed by the tribe there at war with), I will watch for it going up during this war.

Side 1:
Tribes: WKD
Side 2:
Tribes: W1NGE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,760
Side 2: 5,578
Difference: 7,182

chart

2. iPod- As usual for a 'ruffus' tribe top 5, some fresh new faces I havn't seen before, good to know its not always just the usual suspects. Currently have the highest average points for any tribe witin the top 10(with the lowest member count, suppose its not too hard for it) and not like my mangy account counts for much along with it :icon_razz:. Certaintly a tribe to look forward to for future wars. Rank 1 ODA with a 100k lead over the rank 2 spot.

3. Fate- Well from a glance they look ok, but then dig deeper you look at the very very poor nobling stats :icon_eek: I dont get why you would noble a 241 point barb(there latest conquer) and along with the other low point barbs it begs the question....Why?? We may see this tribe being picked of during the next couple of weeks from much stronger tribes in the K54 area.

4. W1NGE- Well as noted in the WKD rating, they are in an early war, if I am honest I know very little about this tribe but from forum presense alone...I cant say I'm a fan. Rank 3 ODA,should pick up during the war.

5. GO- Family tribe with GO - K, another tribe with some low point(under 500 points) barb nobles. I feel if the go to war with anyone, tribe may fall apart, all speculation of course but just my opinion. Also just noticed Mr Miles is in this tribe.......don't know whether to laugh or cry :p Just kidding Miles!

Tribe/s to look out for in the future

Honey- Future rank 1-5 tribe I feel, decent members and do have the current rank 1 account under there wing. Nice bunch of guys to talk to, which always makes me think if a war with them came along it wouldn't come to a 'my dad is bigger than your dad' arguement on the externals.

I may add to this later...once I have a look at who's kicking about

DeletedUser2918

lol great minds think alike!!

5. GO- Family tribe with GO - K,

i know. theres nothing we can do about it :icon_cry: we told them to change the name as they're not our family but they wouldn't

DeletedUser

Rank
1 iPod - Ruffus's tribe. One of the only premades on UK that I know about. Although I am new to UK worlds. Obviously going to be top 5, heard Ruffus is very good with tribe start up's :) Would like to see how these do aswell.
2 WKD - Seem to be doing well. Looks like a nice memberlist and I shall want to see what they do in the future.
3 Fate - Look alright.
4 W1NGE - At war with WKD. Wish them luck :) Would like to see how it works and what their timing and organization is like.
5 GO - I believe they are attacking iPod with SAD:( and SN? Would like to see their organization. :)
6 L-S - No clue.
7 SAD :( - Same as up two.
8 WIMPS - Quite decent support for their members, a lot of noobs though :( but have a few decent players.
9 ~D~ - No clue, never heard of them :|
10 *W* - Same as above :|
11 CLOWN - Top of K45. Would like to see if they can hold themselves in a war.
12 BW - No clue, never heard of them :|
13 R.M.C - Same as above
14 Honey - My tribe :) Very fun to be in IMO.
15 A.F.A - Quick, but bad support. Have to have 5+ players~ to get decent support to somebody :( One or two decent players in there, however.
16 SN - Same as #5
17 ROTS - Who?
18 01 - Who?
19 N0.1 - Who?
20 ~RG~ - Who?

DeletedUser

lol great minds think alike!!

i know. theres nothing we can do about it :icon_cry: we told them to change the name as they're not our family but they wouldn't

GO are a poor tribe just had world rank 8th player which is GO's top player attack me, and i defeated his troops... so easy. :lol:

did not even use the milita lol

DeletedUser2918

GO are a poor tribe just had world rank 8th player which is GO's top player attack me, and i defeated his troops... so easy. :lol:

did not even use the milita lol

hmm... lets have a look at this esteemed 'balzi' and see how his opinion should be counted:

OD Attack Rank: 1921. (20 score)
OD Defense Rank:38. (23,362 score)

whats that??? an ODA of 20!!?? oh god i cant stop myself - :lol:

you are clearly a turtle my good man. If we check out your village build we can support that statement:

Balzisvillage.png

(btw we do actually have the scout for this vill and it is classic turtle :icon_cry:)

Well done for defending against the Rank 3 player in the world for ODA - at least he knows how to attack - i'm sure he'll be back soon :icon_wink:

should we look at his tribe H D then to see how much better than GO they are?
at rank 24 and maxing out their member count i dont think we'll bother :icon_rolleyes:

Mr Balzi sir, thank you for your opinion, but you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

DeletedUser

fair dooes, that is very good post..

about the fact you have a scout report. well u have 2 from two different members. if u knew how to scout the right way your member would not have attacked unless he cant count.

little help for u when scouting. -------->>

58674ac8-620f-4338-a2cc-ce1578c886a2.jpg

and for being A turtle. HA YUP... IM SORRY I HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE. and that the fact that im no way near my tribe i would better off having a great defense then a great atacking force.

DeletedUser

Good tactical choice mate. join a tribe with no neighbours and go turtle. if you have some time later id appreciate some of your top tw tips. im always keen to spend less time playing and reckon you could help me get rimmed :icon_biggrin:

i know right i love it, and ps i joined HD as i have a long history with thaat tribe and the friends in it ive known sice i started tw years ago, loyalty..

DeletedUser7369

If restart in middle of tribe is active then we can help you :p