Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser6938

I'll break this down for you:

1) Honey kicked the players AFTER they had been nobled out, not before.
2) Honey are fighting not only your war, if we add all the stats of our current wars together I am sure we will see Honey doing much better.
3) Honey will most likely (I don't know perfectly well as I don't play this world anymore, oh and that's not because DOGS were owning Honey as you thought is the reason why I quit :icon_redface::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No, I actually quit due to personal real life issues and you should really teach your members to have respect about that instead of shouting their gob and saying I am a 'females organ' because of DOGS 'owning' Honey :lol::lol::icon_rolleyes:) start aiming their power at DOGS instead of just having them as a tribe hitting them on the side whilst they focus on others.

1. player hwiccee kicked from honey with 152k points you call this being nobled out ??

Honey None 14th July 2011 - 19:18:41 152,326

2. It seems members of honey last night started sending fakes at dogs. tsk tsk tsk

3." female organs" i think not little man i was referring to Felis catus

you may find a little more education in order you will over time find it useful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been a while anyone got an interesting top 20/10?

I Will but got a little incoming at the mo... :)

DeletedUser

1 W1NGE - Has a decent lead but for how long can they hold it
2 GO - My tribe ... no comment
3 Honey - A few good recruits lately, will be intresting to see now what happens between them and fate
4 Fate - lost one of thier top members to Honey...but did take in a few NO.1
5 HUNTER - This tribe came out of nowhere very fast seem to be very strong in the south
6 DOGS - doing well in the war against Honey but not very much action recently,I wonder when honey will hit back
7 Nation - seems to have a few inactives and are losing members, dont see them lasting long
8 MAD - They have a secure rim K but how long will it be before a bigger tribe moves in
9 =GA= - seems to be growing steadily but ,again how long before a tribe such as fate/hunter move in on them
10 PP - Family tribe who are at war with GO they aren't destined to last long

DeletedUser9793

nice post, scater. Just one thing...its top 20 tribes thread . This involves big numbers from 11 onwards :icon_rolleyes:

so will help to fill in gaps.....

11 BW. new blood from CHAOSS , new leader, seem to be growing
12 Time- also got new blood from KiS. Boosted ranking
13 H D Maybe not top 10 but got top 10 stats . 6th in ODD for example
14 LS May hold their position. Dunno much about them .sorry guys.
15 DE Looks like you have met Hunter and W1nge then ? However quite poor at united nations stuff. made a lot of enemies.
16 TE in this phase of mergers, looking like potential merger material.
17 PK sorry, dont know much about you guys.
18. 19, 20 SR PP2 and NEM- welcome to the premier league top 20. But now you are here get ready to fight bigger opponents.

DeletedUser5582

nice post, scater. Just one thing...its top 20 tribes thread . This involves big numbers from 11 onwards :icon_rolleyes:

aha well by the time you get to the tribe ranked around 8th you normally have lost the will to live hence folks stopping at 10 (though have seen some folk get to 4 and stopping!)

so big thank you for doing that but...

does mean you have to actually check up on these tribes (see why folks lose will to live!)

but here is some research for you!

since war broke and not including any caps on those fleeing from L-S

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: L-S

Timeframe: 14/07/2011 06:00:00 to 23/07/2011 09:08:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 4
Difference: 96

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 626,344
Side 2: 29,871
Difference: 596,473

chart

am not sure they will hold their position though.

but good take on the 11 to 20 spots and fantastic to see you filling in some gaps!

DeletedUser8195

Side 1:
Tribes: L-S
Side 2:
Tribes: HUNTER

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 223,816
Difference: 223,816

chart

DeletedUser

We made it to rank 19, although only temporarily :(

I'd love to comment on this, but I simply do not know much about the world.

DeletedUser

It's good to see my old tribe Honey still doing well (Y) was a shame i had to quit...

DeletedUser

It's good to see my old tribe Honey still doing well (Y) was a shame i had to quit...

I quit aswell, wondered where you went and was gunna mail you on facebook but thought I best leave it haa! Glad to see you posting :)

DeletedUser

I quit aswell, wondered where you went and was gunna mail you on facebook but thought I best leave it haa! Glad to see you posting :)

Who's leading Honey now then? and yeah message me anytime welshy :)

DeletedUser9233

11 BW. new blood from CHAOSS , new leader, seem to be growing
12 Time- also got new blood from KiS. Boosted ranking
13 H D Maybe not top 10 but got top 10 stats . 6th in ODD for example
15 DE Looks like you have met Hunter and W1nge then ? However quite poor at united nations stuff. made a lot of enemies.
16 TE in this phase of mergers, looking like potential merger material.
17 PK sorry, dont know much about you guys.
18. 19, 20 SR PP2 and NEM- welcome to the premier league top 20. But now you are here get ready to fight bigger opponents.

What about your own comments on the top 10 Sir P....(go on I can take it).

And just to clarify.... FATE lost a player with a high village count.

DeletedUser9793

Hi King

{ we are neighbours :icon_biggrin: of course}

Maybe I'll add a post on the top 10 but at the mo I'll do a special on No4 in the charts: FATE

Good smart Duke.
Some very crafty and good players - yourself included.
Sorry about Swindler leaving , more than high village count- a quality player.

Making K53 and K54 play- very ambitious. Succesful land and player grab by merging with No1 but still got a lot to do. Very grateful to Fate for increasing ODD of my tribemates .

p.s King, can you spot me a few ressies ?

DeletedUser

Did I hear someone mention "Honey doing well"?? Doesn't look like it TBH. DOGS are making short work of them. First GodTimer, then Hiwaaneeeeee, who's next. Meh, Meh, Meh, what! We shall see things unfold in the next few weeks. :)

DeletedUser8423

That would be interesting to see and wonder if both of Meh Meh Meh were playing properly whether you would have any joy......hmmm I think not but I guess we'll see