Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser4389

That would be interesting to see and wonder if both of Meh Meh Meh were playing properly whether you would have any joy......hmmm I think not but I guess we'll see

Am suprised Meh Meh Meh has been at 670K points for a while (except for the villa he took yesterday) probably all his villas are full of troops and ready to strike so I think and I wouldnt want to be in his way when he does :p

DeletedUser9360

Am suprised Meh Meh Meh has been at 670K points for a while (except for the villa he took yesterday) probably all his villas are full of troops and ready to strike so I think and I wouldnt want to be in his way when he does :p

You should of read his profile, well theyve updated it now.

DeletedUser

ha those 2 where my villages, :icon_neutral: , shame i could not get support in time lol still had fun getting defender of the day

honey should watch out, dogs are out and about... now 5th munching their way to 4th :p

DeletedUser9360

ha those 2 where my villages, :icon_neutral: , shame i could not get support in time lol still had fun getting defender of the day

honey should watch out, dogs are out and about... now 5th munching their way to 4th :p

the DOG warden is on patrol, dont worry.

DeletedUser9793

dunno about that. MAD got some good players and FATE seem to be losing villas rather then taking in that part of the world

DeletedUser

k3rkw7.png

W1NGE - must admit the were a bit noobish at startup and i still cant condone thier barb nobling however they have definatly proved thier worth
GO - early days in the merge with the ipod members that were left looks like they could actually be a threat to the core,
HONEY - my tribe, so will keep it statistical we have nearly half the member limit and number 3, top players in points, awards, odd, and oda :D
FATE - noobs before they merged with NO1 and noobs after just with more villas for us too take,
DOGS - have shown some nuts taking us on, hats off to them, however them selecting afew of our guys to target has paid off for now... see how long it works for
HUNTER - cant say i think much of them to be honest, i had them asking for invites as they declared on w1nge and started getting an ass whopping
MAD - TBH i dont know all that much about them on a personal level
=GA= small southern k tribe willl see what happens to them
Time - never even heard of them, sorry if that offends
PP - again unknown to me so wont comment

DeletedUser

DOGS - have shown some nuts taking us on, hats off to them, however them selecting afew of our guys to target has paid off for now... see how long it works for

More yet to come Fella. Very Biased Opinion on your Part there isn't it.

DeletedUser

More yet to come Fella. Very Biased Opinion on your Part there isn't it.

Who are you?!!? I recognise the name from W2, but you must be flying under the radar this world?

Also, it was actually Honey that declared on us a while back, we couldn't just roll over and let Honey scratch our bellies could we!? These Dogs Bite, raaarr:lol:

DeletedUser9793

PAIN deserve special mention this morning for spamming HD members with invites .
No new recruits yet? Lottery ticket got more chance of success.

DeletedUser

roflcptr - Wasn't Dissing DOGS, I think they are a well run tribe, when I said more yet to come, i think they will be a Tribe to Reckoned very soon. Ref Marc21lancs Comment, he's been a Bit Biased and not very constructive about his Comments, Needs to look a little Further Into Stats of the Tribes, Players, locations, Wars etc....Some Good Comments, but could of expanded a lot more.

DeletedUser

I know you wasn't dissing the tribe. It just you spoke like you knew some of the comings and goings and i wondered if you were in the tribe under a different nick :)

Seeing as i am posting off topic i'll have a go at giving a top 10 rating to bring it back on topic :icon_biggrin:

1 W1NGE - A good lead over 2nd place GO. Seem to have strong/skilled players and a fine leadership in place. Dealing with their internals, couple of players on flatline but mainly very active and growing well. Seem to be at war with PAIN and are winning but expected as they are 4-5 times bigger. Will be around for a while i think.

2 GO - Some excellent players and good chaps to boot. Recruited some more excellent players from the demise of IPOD a wee while ago and once they have fully gelled they will certainly start to kick on and close the gap with W1NGE. At war with FATE, caught cold at the start but they are picking up speed and burning through the fate villages now.

3 Honey - Strange one. Seems to be a group of individual players rather than a tribe. Excellent players don't get me wrong but imo not working well together. At war with DOGS,my tribe and they are losing but we fully expect some sort of backlash soon.

4 Fate - At war with GO, as said already they caught them out with initial attack but GO have easily made it up. Sorry but imo won't be around for too long now.

5 DOGS - My tribe. Great folks, with a great team spirit will work together through anything. Won't say too much, probably a little biased:icon_razz:

6 PAIN - At war with W1NGE, losing but for the size difference are doing a decent job, don't seem to have turtled up and seem to be attacking back, taken 23 vills from the bigger boys so pretty impressive.

7 MAD - Know 1 or 2 of their members and i am surprised they are huggling so much really. Large list of allies + naps, untested against the stronger tribes and would probably crumble pretty quickly if it happened.

8 =GA= Don't know anything really sorry. A quick check on twstats imply's a bunch of barb noblers who do not discriminate on points, with plenty sub 200 point barb conquers.

9 Time - Again don't know much. By the look of it they are building their vills up for W1NGE to come and snaffle at some point.

10 PP - Same as Time really, seem to be growing there vills for the bigger tribes around to take. Had a run in or 2 with them myself, a couple of decent players up near the top of this tribe but the rest are playing sim city i think.

DeletedUser9241

4 Fate - At war with GO, as said already they caught them out with initial attack but GO have easily made it up. Sorry but imo won't be around for too long now.

They declared on us you know