Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

UK3 forums are ---> that way. This is the Uk8 forum. What relevance UK3 has here is beyond me...Do enlighten me though.

"Recruiting" BW (certainly the larger players and throwing in a few of the smaller players to make it all look good on paper) was a brilliant move. You gain ground / villages / points without needing to create "another" war (since you have so thoughtfully informed me you are in many)

for someone venturing into a merger one would surely look at stats. to see the people they were merging with. After all you'd want some idea of the quality of players they were bringing it to their supreme tribe as you call it. Assuming you did this homework you don't really need me to answer the refugee question.

It is rather amusing this conversation is still going actually. I merely pointed out a merger with one of the tribes in the top 20 (being on topic and all). You have then evolved that into what we have now by needing to state that it actually wasn't a merger but a crafty recruiting strategy. I do enjoy the discussion and so as long as the mods. don't wish us to stop for being off topic then please let's continue.
As you say lets keep it on topic, you call it merge i call it recruitment, tomato - tomato as they say... no point going round in circles.

bw were easy targets till they joined u guys i mean they ha w1nge ~te~ and time all wanting there villas there players were leaving like crazy

As for your argument...

the only tribe to take any BW villas in the past month is ~TE~ 11 caps - 2, lets face it that aint all that is it? and yes if this means us taking them in means another war with ~TE~ i am prepared for that, however i really dont think they are gonna be that petty as last month they took 57 villas and only 11 were BW if this was actually a war they did pretty poorly as they prioritized other targets over them, these were in my eyes opportunity conqueres

DeletedUser

new tribe on the block peeps called SM on W8, check the tribe profile page on that baby lol.

DeletedUser

I don't call it a merge unless leadership is granted in the new tribe, or the tribe name is changed. I also don't call it a merge unless all players (Excluding inactives, but those shouldn't be in the tribe anyway, obviously) from the merging tribe join the new tribe.

Still sounds like a case of poaching to me. ('Stealing' some players from another tribe, per se.)

DeletedUser

and....
your telling me a leader is not free to make the choice to venture to another tribe....?

DeletedUser9918

my own top ten not done by points

1st W1nge got a lot of exeprinced players
2nd Dogs 107 -25 says it all
3rd Fate all though they have 3 tribes complaing they are noobs and other stuff they aren't colapsing like alot of tribes would
4th Honey hate to admit it but they have some gd players
5th Time they have grown quckily but seem to have hit a wall
6th Mad seem to be gd
7th The Elites very exsperinced and have very few members
8th -DoD- pushty
9th Go all rubbish but ipod members in there
10th RBL

DeletedUser

lots of things

Great answer.
Now explain yourself because I'm not sure how you know anything about GO seeing as your the other side of the world (which is lucky for you otherwise you would end up like PHX)

DeletedUser9918

phx is a one point they were 1.4 mil then i tribe like go 10 mil declarer on them how many points hav they dropped 400k and 100k was done by time and w1nge okay now w1nge declare on a 5 mil tribe when they were 10 mil that 5 mil tribe is now 100k and lets look at the fate war two player ish4u and shvitco both noble 18 villas togther and the rest only noble 8 or somthing like that were did they come from ipod then let's look 3 tribes have been started by players who hate go
no respect by ruffus the big r by parisite goo by tiko

DeletedUser

Im not sure what your talking about W1NGE and Time are nowhere close to PHX not even in noble range
Its not uncommon for the members on the front lines to take more villages than the rest of the tribe.
You think fate are doing well yet thier being hammered by the 2 members, also wars arent just offense players that arent on the frontline have to do thier supporting aswell
It just so happens that ex ipod are on the frontline so its obvious that they would be taking more villages than others

DeletedUser

You lose villas by them being nobled ;) im sure theres a guide that will help you with that.
Also its not very hard to noble 1 player thats the other side of the world to his tribe

DeletedUser9918

You lose villas by them being nobled ;) im sure theres a guide that will help you with that.
Also its not very hard to noble 1 player thats the other side of the world to his tribe
no i mean any gd tribe could cover save 10% of there tribe at the same time so who ar u in game

DeletedUser

IGMed you

1 W1NGE - Top tribe and is ahead by alot
2 GO - my tribe currently at war with fate and PHX winning both wars
3 Fate - I think they will fall soon as they are being hit by atleast 3 tribes and dont seem to work together well
4 Honey - Good tribe currently at war with dogs had a few leadership changes but im sure were yet to see the best of them
5 DOGS -at war with honey and seem to be doing well
6 MAD - At war with fate and allied with GO if they get the upperhand on fate there could be huge growth
7 Time - seem to be locked in behind W1nge im not sure what the deal with that is
8 =GA= - Another rim tribe might do well if they play thier cards right against fate
9 PHX - getting hammered by GO
10 H D - Im not sure about these guys theres alot of bigger tribes around them

DeletedUser9997

I like che55er5419 top 10 not done by points. . . . . Shame RBL only got a mention no info though :p maybe its because they have only been up and running a matter of weeks and have only just made a start on their first war. . . . I do believe there will be no downwards movement for a bit though

DeletedUser

I think you under-estimate number 7.

But i have to agree it's nice to see someone judge tribe's not by their points. :)