Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think you're forgetting that evoL all started late.

Compare your growth to any evoL player's growth at that stage, it won't look in your favour. Not to mention that later game rims are very easy to grow on.

DeletedUser10327

Haha, not sure how I would be able to "Forget" when I wasn't even around then...I was just being born :p

DeletedUser

Stick to the topic guys.
I don't really see many contending for this world now other than the top 4 unless something changes big time and people split off and so on.
Tribe lock will be the main story these next few weeks, then we wil see who the contenders really are.

DeletedUser5426

I think you're forgetting that evoL all started late.

Compare your growth to any evoL player's growth at that stage, it won't look in your favour. Not to mention that later game rims are very easy to grow on.

Hmmmm MaD then rings a bell too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, I admit MaD is looking to be doing very well at the moment, but it's only a matter of time before you run out of room and need to hit soome larger tribes.

DeletedUser8423

I agree I think MaD are looking a decent prospect and I do recognise a few names from W3, will be watching when you have to face one of the bigger tribes should be interesting

DeletedUser5426

Thank you and i concur with you both that the day is not far away as the pickings become slim and meatier dishes are needed on the menu.... That the cost of a better cut of meat is always more expensive but i truly believe we have the funds to foot the bill.

DeletedUser

W10 is a strange one as I have never seen the dominant tribes so unwilling to fight each other and only prepaired to fight the very small players. It does make the gameplay a bit dull as the big battles is what makes the game fun.

So top 20 tribes don't exist, and never will on w10 until the stalemate ends.

DeletedUser

Well the TWstats say either you are wrong or they have not done a very good job at fighting each other.

Lack of point drop or leveling out, you can't build buildings if you are rebuilding nukes etc. If you look at taken villages they are still small players.

DeletedUser

Top 2 tribes are not at war, but if a village comes along evol wants and its wars, then they go for it and vice versa. As for hitting smaller players this is just natural expansion.

DeletedUser

But you can easily see the conflict going on seeing our ODD and ODA.

DeletedUser

Top 2 tribes are not at war, but if a village comes along evol wants and its wars, then they go for it and vice versa. As for hitting smaller players this is just natural expansion.

You are right to a point. Hitting smaller players is natural expansion, only hitting smaller players is not.

I know you are unlikely to see the difference, but there is a very important one for the good developement of a world. The game is not designed for anything but confilict, what is happening here is not wrong or against the rules, its just outside of the game design, so isnt really working; hence the vast point difference between the top 4 and number 5. The point difference from 5 downwards is more "normal".

Yes I am new to the .co.uk worlds, but I have been on the .net worlds since before the launch of the UK servers. This does not make me a great player or the greatest authority, but it does mean that I have seen a number of worlds come and go is all.

DeletedUser8423

That may be but how many worlds on the UK server have had the tribe lock feature? I am sure tribes are trying to make sure they have the right members etc for when this comes in place and then as we all know it is only a matter of time but so far the top 2 tribes have both taken villas off each other it just hasn't escalated into a full blown war...........yet :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You are right to a point. Hitting smaller players is natural expansion, only hitting smaller players is not.

I know you are unlikely to see the difference, but there is a very important one for the good developement of a world. The game is not designed for anything but confilict, what is happening here is not wrong or against the rules, its just outside of the game design, so isnt really working; hence the vast point difference between the top 4 and number 5. The point difference from 5 downwards is more "normal".

Yes I am new to the .co.uk worlds, but I have been on the .net worlds since before the launch of the UK servers. This does not make me a great player or the greatest authority, but it does mean that I have seen a number of worlds come and go is all.

Morale is designed to reduce you getting rimmed early if you come up against a "bigger" player. w10 doesn't have this feature i believe. My comments above are exactly how this world works. If you enter a world really late then what do you expect?

If you join a tribe that works well together this reduces your risk of being rimmed.

DeletedUser

Yep, the game begins in February. Until then players can easily be replaced.

DeletedUser

Morale is designed to reduce you getting rimmed early if you come up against a "bigger" player. w10 doesn't have this feature i believe. My comments above are exactly how this world works. If you enter a world really late then what do you expect?

If you join a tribe that works well together this reduces your risk of being rimmed.

But most of the tribes around are smaller than the largest players on this world, so unless you join a top-4 tribe, I don't think you have much chance. This is a no-morale world, and it does not symphatise against noobs who can't snipe. You should've started earlier and learnt to play this game properly.