Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser12632

What are your opinions and views on the current top 20 tribes?

DeletedUser8219

PFU are potentially organised idk
YumYum are not
Pandas suck

DeletedUser11285

Rank 1 YumYum
ODA 1st
ODD 22nd

Took rank 1 just over a week ago and have slowly increased the lead between the rest of the tribes. look good and solid but only time wil tell

Rank 2 H D
ODA 3rd
ODD 1st

Dont no any members so can not say much but been here from the start and look all about ok

Rank 3 PFU
ODA 5th
ODD 10th

i know a few members who are decent friends of mine on other worlds, but im going to have to say this is the tribe i think will fail, not because of skill but because of individual players

i will post a more detailed one tomorrow on the top 5

DeletedUser12229

Rank 1 YumYum
after merging with bros there is probably 1 or 2 decent players in there but with an awful spread can't see them going far

Rank 2 H D
might stick around long who knows because i don't, can only see most as potential targets

Rank 3 PFU
awful spread but decent leadership i guess time will tell

Rank 4 .:TD:.
don't know much but look ok

Rank 5 KitKat
Awful

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Rank 1 YumYum
after merging with bros there is probably 1 or 2 decent players in there but with an awful spread can't see them going far

I dunno man, I was really impressed when they organized a tribal op on me and then three of their members volunteered to spy for me and tell me all about it.

Very successful op I might add, they like, totally destroyed me.

DeletedUser

the best tribe is the number one ODD of course.

bros is back

DeletedUser4753

do you mean the current tribe with top odd is best, or in general?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ghupcsT.jpg

Graph shows conquers for - conquers against, this is why some tribes (YumYum and R.E.S) actually show negative values.

YumYum might be rank 2, but as far as conquer history goes they've basically been Panda food thus far.

DeletedUser

Yum - noob tribe with a noob leader
Pfu - yum's hugglebuddies, noob
Pandas - will win
all other tribes bar mine suck

DeletedUser

is there anyone here that used to play on the old worlds, ie) world 17 upwards around 3 or 4 years ago.

DeletedUser

You mean .net?
Point is moot anyway coz theres no one here :D
I dont even play this world anymore...

DeletedUser

w17 was longer then 3-4 years ago, I started on w12 which was around 5-6 years ago

DeletedUser

Those worlds used to stay open a while though but yeah from memory w16 closed early 2008? Or maybe 09. Seventeen was closed months before then though.

DeletedUser

They stayed open a while because back then .net had like 100k players or more, now there is like 30kish, depends on the world.

If i I knew where to look i would grab that graph showing the decline in tw players.

DeletedUser

On the .net forums somewhere...
i should probz stop lurking here it gives the impression people actually play this world and we cant have that.

DeletedUser

There was me thinking there was a faint heartbeat in these forums. Think it must have stopped again.

DeletedUser

There was me thinking there was a faint heartbeat in these forums. Think it must have stopped again.

It's almost a good thing, pretty much everything ends up with:

1) Someone moaning about how InnoGames are earning money, instead of doing everything for free (the privately owned, profit making <snip>)
or
2) Someone cutting someone down to size by calling them a 'Noob', instead of offering them a little of their experience.
or
3) Someone comparing the UK server to the 'Good ol' days of .net'
or
4) Someone waving their digital cock around

So much negativity, one day someone will make a really nice/positive thread about some Fluffy Pink Bunnies or something. Doh, can't even do that, lol.

Murph said earlier in this thread that there is less and less people on TW these days, is it any surprise? Why would anyone want to play a game that they are not tolerated on because they don't quite match up to being perfect and are not given the chance to even learn.

Last edited by a moderator: