Top 25 Players

DeletedUser12885

Remember Star is 5 players so overall i'd say its a complete account. Having 5 on 1 account gives me plenty of time to do other things ;)

Also, Star and Femto merge was planned at the start hence Stars looting and Femto's ODA.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Remember Star is 5 players so overall i'd say its a complete account. Having 5 on 1 account gives me plenty of time to do other things ;)

Also, Star and Femto merge was planned at the start hence Stars looting and Femto's ODA.

You're co-ing star? That sounds like an interesting account.

DeletedUser12641

the way I look at it, is just because your rank 1 or 2 or 3 doesn't mean your the best,
loads of factors can make this happen
I for one think people get there eyes covered by stats
some players are great farmers and grow quickly does this make you a great player no
some players have great oda does this make you a great player no
I presume a lot of players have won worlds I have won a few, can I do everything in a game ie snipe backtime send trains farm etc etc yes I can,
does this make me a great player
define a great player as I think it all gets a little bit confusing , as im msure most players who play the uk worlds can do everything I have mentioned and guaranteed more than 40 players can do everything

time and having a good tribe can make a average player look good in my eyes
be interesting to hear peoples views on this

DeletedUser12885

Totally agree with you there, being rank 1 doesn't mean you are the best. Many players as you said can snipe, backtime etc. Just depends on activity in my opinion and position on the map, like on 26, 5 of us cover the acc so 24/7 and all can do pretty much everything so we should and are outgrowing everyone especially as our position is very good for farming. Like if we were in the core i don't think we'd be rank 1 because farming would be very poor. As we all know farming can be very key.

DeletedUser12641

I wasn't directing or critizing your account mate lol
I know star from way back it was just a general question and if
nauzhur compliment you then you must be a good player as he doesn't compliment really anyone
only ever hear him say how rubbish players are
I really would like to know his views and others who think most players are below standard and why
as stated above activity can have huge factor as I believe most people who play can do everything
just in case you don't know me by now im the ferret hahahahahahaha
ps I know I could pick 30 players from world 26 who would give any tribe in the world a run for there money
that's how confident iam that there is some real good players on there

DeletedUser

I dont claim to be a great player not even a good player,
but for years now i can honestly say ive had The pleasure of playing alongside Great players within A.F.A

and i can honestly say there is a lot of Great players here on World 26 in A.F.A
Skill, commitment, loyalty and the willingness to sacrifice time and effort for the tribe not just there own account.

i see it as this

If a premier league football team were playing some local sunday league side
would they really need to bring there A-GAME?