Top 25 Players

DeletedUser6695

Jesus, even an old arthritic Nauz can blow away all the new bloods? I was hoping some decent players would emerge...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Jesus, even an old arthritic Nauz can blow away all the new bloods? I was hoping some decent players would emerge...
Well, after spending 56k pp I'd be surprised if he wasn't rank 1 lol, only way he could get ahead

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, after spending 56k pp I'd be surprised if he wasn't rank 1 lol, only way he could get ahead

Awful logic.

Most of the premium I used on this account hasn't even been tapped into.

It's sitting in my inventory in the form of 20% warehouse packages.

I've been rank 1 on 36 worlds, 33 of those had no premium features. Spending premium is absolutely not the "only way I can get ahead".

It's okay though, your opinion isn't worth the rag I wipe my dishes with.

You're also awful. uk31 your tribe sent you ridiculous amounts of resources so you could "grow fast".

What've you done with those resources? Squandered them. Wasted the tribes resources. Held them back. Wasted their time. I started uk31 two weeks after you.

April 20th for you, May 3rd for me.

208 Nauzhror 426.801 12.05.2017
360 Foxtrot Poker 168.660 14.05.2017

26 Nauzhror 4.429 12.05.2017
180 Foxtrot Poker 759 01.05.2017

9 days later I was farming triple what your best day to date is.

You're a leech, not an asset.

Some day you might be fit to polish my boots, or clean my dishes. Unfortunately for you, that day has yet to come.

Please remember in the future when you think of talking shit about those this far above your station: Don't, they'll bury you.

You claim the only way I can get ahead is to spend boatloads of premium, it's funny actually, because it appears the only way you can get ahead is to hop on a co-played account that's already rank 1.

When expected to build your own account from the ground up you do an absolute laughable job of it. The highest rank you've had on your actual Foxtrot account is rank 9. Rank 9 on .uk is pretty terrible for someone that tries to talk as much shit as you do.

The last time I played any world actively from the start and wasn't rank 1-3 was in 2009.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'll pre-empt your inevitable argument that rank 1 at startup is meaningless and that all the skill comes into play in lategame:

You're bad, at every stage of the game.

uk28: Rank 2. Seems impressive. Till you actually look at the account.

Rank 33 ODD, completely untested as a defender. Or at least that's normally what that'd mean when a 5 million point account has 3 million ODD. In your case it actually means lightly tested, and massively failed. You lost 26 villages with 3,241,861 ODD. I had close to that amount of ODD at 190k points on uk10. I'd lost 0 villages.

Maybe you should try making defense, rather than going full offense and nobling free villages. The account 465 villages, so that's 464+26= 490 that aren't it conquering itself.

77 of them are barbs. 15.7%
43 of them are members of SLAP! 8.8%
12 of them are members if SLAP 2.4%
21 are a player named rim me, who was previously your tribemate 4.3%
32 were Peles Tears, also a former tribemate 6.5%
22 came from an account named cookie123, a former tribemate. 4.5%
3 villages were from twinpalm, former tribemate 0.6%
2 villages were from Attilla, former tribemate 0.4%
8 were from baardi, former tribemate 1.6%
1 was from finite, former tribemate 0.2%
56 more came from assorted tribeless players, 11.4%

Lets total this up, 277 of the accounts 490 conquers were either barbs, internals, or tribeless opponents (which typically means they've already quit). That's 56.5% of the accounts conquers.

So the account largely grows off freebies, and when it does rarely get attacked, it loses villages cheaply. This is what people are referring to as being the gold standard these days? Are you kidding me?

Your uk30 account is no better:

You recently tribe hopped, and rapidly lost 15 villages in a single day after doing so.

Still under 3 million ODD. Your ability to defend an account is pathetic. You seem to play with the assumption that no one will have the audacity to actually attack you or fight back, and when they do you completely shit the bed.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I've been rank 1 on 36 worlds, 33 of those had no premium features. Spending premium is absolutely not the "only way I can get ahead".
of those 36 rank 1 worlds, you managed to get rimmed on every single one lol

You're also awful. uk31 your tribe sent you ridiculous amounts of resources so you could "grow fast".

What've you done with those resources? Squandered them. Wasted the tribes resources. Held them back. Wasted their time. I started uk31 two weeks after you.
There's a lot going on behind the scenes, the tribe res hasn't been wasted and this will be apparent soon enough

Please remember in the future when you think of talking shit about those this far above your station: Don't, they'll bury you.

Your ego is almost as big as the likelihood of you being rimmed on w32, which, by going off your "36 rank 1 worlds" is very likely :)

When expected to build your own account from the ground up you do an absolute laughable job of it. The highest rank you've had on your actual Foxtrot account is rank 9. Rank 9 on .uk is pretty terrible for someone that tries to talk as much shit as you do.

Highest rank may be rank 9, but least I don't get rimmed every single world I play and I can actually make it to the end, unlike some :rolleyes:

uk28: Rank 2. Seems impressive. Till you actually look at the account.

Till you look at an account that has been rank 1 for the entire world, has been top war stats, almost top ODA and ODS and is the duke account of the rank 1 and soon to be world winning tribe, okay :)

Lets total this up, 277 of the accounts 490 conquers were either barbs, internals, or tribeless opponents (which typically means they've already quit). That's 56.5% of the accounts conquers.
More conquers than all 36 of your rank 1 accounts put together lol

You recently tribe hopped, and rapidly lost 15 villages in a single day after doing so.

Still under 3 million ODD. Your ability to defend an account is pathetic. You seem to play with the assumption that no one will have the audacity to actually attack you or fight back, and when they do you completely shit the bed.
I lost 15 villas because every villa I own is in the enemy core lol. still under 3 mil ODD yet rank 3 ODD in the world, so clearly you're braindead if you think that's bad ;)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You are nothing but an egomaniac who has to up himself in every way possible. All you do is brag on and on about how good your farming records are and about how many rank 1's you've had, but funnily enough you've never actually been able to hold any of these rank 1's, and been rimmed on every world you've played. You are one of the most obnoxious and hated players I've met, and I only spoke to you for less than a week. I hear there was more people standing up to you and your pathetic ranting about how godlike you are, and all you do is kick them because they're right, please pull your head out of your own ass and realise you are absolutely nothing compared to most of the top .uk players and never will be :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Getting rimmed is when you lose all your villages to enemy players. It is not when you press delete and go barb. It is also not when you press delete or stop logging in and people notice days later that you've stopped growing and begin attacking you. It's also not when your tribe internals you.

I've been rimmed three times.

W18 .net - my very first world. I was bad.
W47 - I was rank 1, I got ganged by 40-50 players as part of a massive coalition against my tribe.
W62 - I was overly ambitious, I started weeks after the rest of my K and attempted to rim rank 1 in my K while tribeless.

There's nothing going on behind the scenes on uk31, there's just you, wasting resources and energy of your tribemates, and internalling an account several times larger than you because your ego mandates that your account is more important than theirs.

As for the rest of your rant, no, my largest account was 5x the size of star123 on uk28. Endgame wasn't harder, it was more time consuming, it did feel more like a job than a game, and I enjoy startup more than lategame.

Also quit claiming the stats of a 4 person multi-played account as being your own doing. Especially when the account was rank 1 before you ever logged into it - and isn't rank 1 any longer. Congratulations, you contributed to an account dropping in ranks.

And losing 15 villages in a day is not because you're near enemies. You still have less than 3 million ODD. I don't care what ODD rank that is, it's low ODD for the # of villages lost. It's poor defending. The people that are attacking you are laughing about how bad you're doing defending the account because you're not even dodging offense and letting them hit and kill your nukes.

It's funny actually, because defending is the single easiest thing in this game, as defense has always been significantly stronger than offense. The problem is you don't actually make any defense, you make offense and play with the assumption that you won't face any adversity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14474

200.webp

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You are one of the most obnoxious and hated players I've met

Most hated player you've met.

That's weird.

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?members/&type=likes

When I click that link it shows my I have more likes on my forum posts than anyone else on the site. Maybe people don't understand how the system works and are randomly clicking the like button under my posts, or maybe - just maybe, you don't speak for everyone else.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
omg you have 87 people like your forum posts, please tell me more about how lovable you are and how you had to kick 4/5 people from a skype chat because they were all flaming you so hard :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You mean the 2 people I removed because they weren't playing the world and were incessantly trolling?

It's okay, lots of people get 2 confused with 4-5. Basic arithmetic is hard, it's almost as hard as defending in tribalwars.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Clearly you're awful at maths then considering you've been rimmed on what? 36 worlds? even with a massive lead you still get put in your place by players who are actually good at the game :)