Top 25 Players

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So the main event here is that I just need a few more likes to beat Nauz and with oh so many fewer forum posts! Then (gasp) I would be the most liked player like ever! Runs off to tinker with my CV.....

(seriously folks like this post it will annoy him heaps)

Won't annoy me in the slightest :p

Having the most likes on the site isn't particularly meaningful, except there's probably a pretty good correlation that those with the most aren't the most hated players.

Which is fine, since I don't think anyone here is claiming you're overly hated jo :p
Though the oh so many fewer posts part isn't very accurate, pretty sure you've posted more than me since the change in forum software.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
42 Foxtrot HATED 3.678.572 14.05.2017
8 Foxtrot HATED 16.971 17.04.2017

3.7 million res hauled on his best day. It's about 6% of the top res hauled in a day on the world.
Sorry I don't want to waste my entire day sat in front of a screen playing a game :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Shaun may not be a perfect player but no one really is.
I like to generally dedicate myself to 1 world or maybe 2. Shaun does not, he plays 4,5,6 worlds, plays ps4, pc games and speed from time to time. This isnt a player looking to put 100% effort into a single world (which would create better stats), but to help out/co play alot of worlds and i doubt he regrets that at all.
<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sorry I don't want to waste my entire day sat in front of a screen playing a game :)

I wasn't aware that spending 2 minutes farming 5-6 times a day was super grueling.

I understand now though.

You have enough time to log in a few times a day and send nobles at free villages, but not to farm, and not to defend your sorry ass accounts when they come under fire. Actually I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this, but it bears repeating: You're a leech.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You have enough time to log in a few times a day and send nobles at free villages, but not to farm, and not to defend your sorry ass accounts when they come under fire. Actually I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this, but it bears repeating: You're a leech.
You know nothing about me, yet you judge me like you've known me for years :D You clearly know nothing at all (which has been apparent for a while considering you claim to be a good player xD) I have been trying to defend my w30 account, which is kinda obvious because I went from 38th ODD in the world to 3rd in 3 days lol, I'd obviously lose some villas considering every single villa is within TMD's core, so your attempt to ridicule me is pathetic and makes no sense at all really :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense.

Make defense.

Defending is easy if you build an account properly. Stop building an account with the expectation that you won't be attacked.

You're also a complete hypocrite.

"You know nothing about me, yet you judge me like you've known me for years"

Sounds a whole lot like you. You sure talk a whole lot of shit about people you know nothing about and who have played TribalWars since before you'd learned your times tables.

When I started playing TW you were 10 years old. Let that sink in. You don't know shit about me, but yet you see the need to try and start shit because your fragile ego is threatened.

You started raging and making death threats in a tribal skype chat because everyone else in the chat didn't agree with you that I was bad.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Make defense.

Defending is easy if you build an account properly. Stop building an account with the expectation that you won't be attacked.
Do you have problems or are you genuinely this thick? lol of course I had def, my account was very very defensive due to the situation I had been in early on in game, so again, you know nothing about me or my account lol

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Do you have problems or are you genuinely this thick? lol of course I had def, my account was very very defensive due to the situation I had been in early on in game, so again, you know nothing about me or my account lol

Very defensive, yet loses villages like a sieve with minimal ODD gained. Seems unlikely.

ODD rank isn't important. Actual ODD gained is important. 3 million is trivial. You're a bad defender, it's clearly shown on every account you currently play.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Very defensive, yet loses villages like a sieve with minimal ODD gained. Seems unlikely.

ODD rank isn't important. Actual ODD gained is important. 3 million is trivial. You're a bad defender, it's clearly shown on every account you currently play.
Very defensive, and have every villa in TMD core. Rank 3 ODD and rank 2 OD, so clearly I'm defending and well. You have literally no OD stats on any of your rank 1's because you get rimmed after the boring start up xD

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Very defensive, and have every villa in TMD core. Rank 3 ODD and rank 2 OD, so clearly I'm defending and well. You have literally no OD stats on any of your rank 1's because you get rimmed after the boring start up xD

I really can't tell if you're trolling or just really, really stupid.

Actually I can, you're definitely stupid. You might also be a troll, I actually really hope so for your sake.

ODD "rank" is a meaningless stat. Getting attacked more than other people does not mean you are being heavily attacked. Being better than some truly terrible players does not make you good.

Also rank 2 ODD has 13 fewer lost villages than you. He has never had more than 25 villages on the world, yet he still managed to obtain 27% more ODD than you with 41% as many villages lost as you, while being less than half your size.

You keep making this same awful argument that not winning a world equates to being rimmed. No one else is buying it, you sound like a broken record.

You're also completely and utterly wrong. Go look at uk10 milestones, it's very clear that I was rank 1 ODD for most of my time playing the world, and that I was first to 1 million ODD without losing a single village.

By comparison you'd lost 3 villages by the time you had 300k ODD and 7 villages by the time you had 1.3 million ODD. You're a bad defender.

You're also not even playing this world. Crawl back under your rock and leave if you can't post on-topic.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I really can't tell if you're trolling or just really, really stupid.

Actually I can, you're definitely stupid. You might also be a troll, I actually really hope so for your sake.

ODD "rank" is a meaningless stat. Getting attacked more than other people does not mean you are being heavily attacked. Being better than some truly terrible players does not make you good.

Also rank 2 ODD has 13 fewer lost villages than you. He has never had more than 25 villages on the world, yet he still managed to obtain 27% more ODD than you with 41% as many villages lost as you, while being less than half your size.

You keep making this same awful argument that not winning a world equates to being rimmed. No one else is buying it, you sound like a broken record.

You're also completely and utterly wrong. Go look at uk10 milestones, it's very clear that I was rank 1 ODD for most of my time playing the world, and that I was first to 1 million ODD without losing a single village.

By comparison you'd lost 3 villages by the time you had 300k ODD and 7 villages by the time you had 1.3 million ODD. You're a bad defender.
Far from "stupid", but thanks for judging me :)

Rank 2 ODD had 13 fewer losses but an entire tribe supporting him. If you look into more stats rather than just checking the first one that pops up, you'd see 3 of the top 4 ODS players are also a part of his tribe, so quite clearly he was stacked by his tribe in order to absorb nukes, he also has less villas, meaning less to defend. As I said, my entire account is in the enemy core, and certain villages were not stacked (obviously) making some more vulnerable than others. All of this is based on the situation which the defender is in, Mattie is fl with some backline and a tribe around him to support, help with sniping etc, whereas I have no backline, all villas in TMD core and no tribe members nearby to help me at all really, so the only person that looks "stupid" in here is you for trying to base stupidity on stats rather than the situation :)

You haven't told me which account you played on uk10, so kinda hard to know which one you were lol, but chances are you had far far more backline than I do in w30 and far more tribe def, so again, situational.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So I am quite clearly not a bad defender, considering I've sniped and cancel sniped a ridiculous amount of trains sent at me, and with scraps too lol. You on the other hand, have never actually given evidence of your skills whatsoever, all you've done is make bold claims with no backing. You're an awful player and awful person, as I said in skype, do us all a favour and quit this server (again) :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You haven't told me which account you played on uk10, so kinda hard to know which one you were lol, but chances are you had far far more backline than I do in w30 and far more tribe def, so again, situational.

I played this account.

I had "0" support, and the entire tribe was opping me specifically, not my tribe as a whole.

My ability to defend is known, just because it isn't known by you doesn't mean I haven't proven myself as a defender numerous times.

You know nothing about me, yet your fragile ego has led you to randomly lash out at me for absolutely no reason.

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/uk10-milestones.19426/

Very clearly 2nd player to 1 million OD, and 1st to 1 million ODD. Also 3rd to 50k points, 2nd to 100k, 3rd to 150k - continually growing and remaining in the top ranks while under attack.

The account had 1st to 1 mill ODD long before I merged my tribe into evoL and quit the world. The only villages lost prior to quitting was 1 barb I nobled and lost less than a half hour later that was a cross-noble because I greedily tried to noble a 4,000+ point barb half a continent away.

Pandas was my tribe, it was among the most dominant tribes to have ever been on .uk (rank 1 with 14 members, rank 2 had 39 members)- by the time the account joined evoL I had already quit the world because I was playing in, and won the first TWMasters World.

This can be confirmed by reading forum posts from the time in question such as:

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/index.php?threads/top20-players.18054/page-9#post-342304

That states that on October 31st I'd already been inactive for nearly a month.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=946 November 9th my account joined evoL because I merged my tribe into them so that anyone in the tribe that did plan to continue playing the world had a tribe to continue playing with after I'd quit. I was in evoL for less than a day before leaving and quitting the world. November 15th when my account began getting nobled out it had already been tribeless for 6 days, by which people had realized it was no longer being played.

I'm really not sure what your problem with me is, but no one here except you is agreeing with the nonsense you're spewing. I have proven time and time again that I can compete with anyone.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
After doing 30 secs of searching, I found that your account got to 190k at it's peak before all your villas started getting eaten by randoms lol

One minute you're saying ODD stats mean nothing, the next you're bragging about you getting 2nd to 1 mil ODD, you've just cleared up my question earlier about if you were mentally challenged (the answer is yes lol)

My problem with you is you are nothing but an egotistic little creature that has to put everyone and anyone down in order to boost your own ego and make yourself feel better. You say nobody agreed with me, yet you had to remove me and Jake, then Callum and Masters leave because none of us can stand your pathetic ways. All you've proven every single time is that you can get to a very small amount of points and then get rimmed, yet you seem to think that because you were rank 1 for any part of it, that instantly makes you a god, while players far far better than you actually manage to make it past 50k+ and win worlds. You're all talk, no actual proof of you being a good player at all. The only thing you're somewhat good at is being the biggest egomaniac on the server, and you've won that trophy by a mile, yet you tw skills seem to lack a lot :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
After doing 30 secs of searching, I found that your account got to 190k at it's peak before all your villas started getting eaten by randoms lol

Apparently reading is hard. Clearly explained above that the account had been inactive for close to a month before joining evoL and was completely unplayed after leaving evoL. Yes, people do tend to attack dead accounts when they notice they're not being played. Awesome deductive skills.

Foxtrot said:
One minute you're saying ODD stats mean nothing, the next you're bragging about you getting 2nd to 1 mil ODD, you've just cleared up my question earlier about if you were mentally challenged (the answer is yes lol)

There was no bragging, there were statements of fact. Nothing else. I also never said ODD stats mean nothing. I said ODD rank means nothing. When you get rank 1 ODD with '0' villages lost as a result it means something, rank 3 ODD with 2 dozen villages lost, not the same - at all.

Foxtrot said:
My problem with you is you are nothing but an egotistic little creature that has to put everyone and anyone down in order to boost your own ego

I do nothing of the sort. I have taught dozens if not hundreds of players to play TW. The only person I've put down is you. You started the flaming, I'm just not intimidated by you, in the slightest. Everyone else who has responded to the thread has either been neutral or taken my side in the debate.

I respond to mails every day ingame giving people advice when they mail me asking how they can improve.

Foxtrot said:
You say nobody agreed with me, yet you had to remove me and Jake, then Callum and Masters leave because none of us can stand your pathetic ways.

You all co-play the same account, you might as well all be the same person. And yes, I did kick two people from a W32 chat hen they didn't play W32 and constantly were trying to turn the chat into an obnoxious trollfest.

Foxtrot said:
while players far far better than you actually manage to make it past 50k+

Maybe you're not aware, but 190k is actually more than 50k.

Foxtrot said:
yet you tw skills seem to lack a lot :D

You've provided absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever. You know virtually nothing about my ingame abilities. You're just a wannabe with a big mouth.

Last edited:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
if not hundreds
This the same as thousands of people saying you're a good player? all over exaggerated bs lol

You all co-play the same account, you might as well all be the same person. And yes, I did kick two people from a W32 chat hen they didn't play W32 and constantly were trying to turn the chat into an obnoxious trollfest.
Me, Callum and Jake have never played the same account before, Me and Masters co play star123, so again, more bs. We did play w32 and I am actually still on the world, you only kicked us because you were getting tilted by the truth lol. It wasn't a "trollfest" until you turned it into one with your constant bragging and posting and boasting of plunderer/looter stats, it was only a matter of time before someone actually told you to plug it because nobody in the chat cared in the slightest xD

You've provided absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever. You know virtually nothing about my ingame abilities. You're just a wannabe with a big mouth.
I know you managed to get rimmed on near 40 worlds, that's about all I need to know to be able to say you're a bad player lol. I'm a "wannabe" but can actually make it past start up (unlike some) so maybe you're just a wannabe me and jealous that I don't get rimmed very early on and can actually make it to end game ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This the same as thousands of people saying you're a good player? all over exaggerated bs lol

Note that no one but you is calling any of it exaggerated?

The other people on this game know my history, and know such claims are not exaggerated.

We did play w32 and I am actually still on the world, you only kicked us because you were getting tilted by the truth lol.

[5/31/2017 10:50:07 AM] Nauzhror: Shaun even playing this world?
[5/31/2017 10:50:14 AM] Gabbe / Zara Larsson / Lundav: :D
[5/31/2017 10:50:30 AM] Shaun: nope
[5/31/2017 10:50:35 AM] Shaun: If I was you'd be rimmed by now
[5/31/2017 10:50:47 AM] Jake: lol
[5/31/2017 10:50:57 AM] Shaun: like you have been rimmed on the other 36 or whatever
[5/31/2017 10:51:11 AM] *** Nauzhror removed Shaun from this conversation. ***

You're a troll, nothing more. You don't argue with logic or rationale, you just spew insults to try and get a rise.

Have fun, I've put you on my ignore list and won't be reading any of your comments from here on out.