Top 3 Most "Historic" Events on UK2

DeletedUser

I thought we could use another topic in here, its been quiet :-(

Top 3 Most "Historic" Events on UK2​
(stolen from .net W25 which was stolen from .net W44)​

Just do what the title says, list your Top 3 Most "Historic" Events on UK2, this can include whatever you want (merges, wars, disbands, PnPs, individual players, tribes, betrayals and epic fails to list but a few) try to give a reason too just so it makes a bit more sense if people aren't up to speed.

I'll go first:

1. C~C's betrayal and the subsequent ditching of the tribe by T3RR0R - C~C broke off diplomatic ties with DOGS and joined the opposing side in the core war (TEAM) an unexpected (by DOGS) and potentially pivotal event in the core war, thier duke then up and left leading to them being disbanded and for the most part rimmed/quitting (some picked up by various tribes but most not lasting long).
2. Original John D Mclain - Quality player and poster, I'm sure all will agree.
3. G.F outlasting Virtus - still warring with the merged tribe (-TV-) but able to declare victory over Virtus (David - 1, Goliath - 0).

Byron The Terrible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5293

I would not know to call it historic or not but surprising it sure was to me.

My list in no particular order.

MilanlaliM: His playing style was very different than I or as i guessed by the forums, even others had ever seen. He was a machine untill he quit suddenly to play on his local country server i have heard.
For members who dont remember or have never heard of him this thread by Hugo might provide a slight insight. LINK

C~C: Was a good tribe, and had been aggressive, but the merger with Smack! and then the war with W~A~R and DOGS brought about its demise. It was too quick for a tribe that size and that time of the game.

GF war against Virtus: Yes it surprised me like it did to many others. There is lot of material available on it so I don't need to explain.

Virtus making M8s disband: This was during the heydays of Virtus. But a tribe disbanding after one onslaught was all but surprising. The 20 conquers of virtus against them within the min was also impressive for that time in the game.

These are the ones i can remember over the top of my head as of now but i am sure there will be many more which will leave me stumped in the future.

DeletedUser

my first is the DEFCON merge with H D, which happened from the boring draw between DEFCON and MACRO, which also led to the tribe NUTS being made, where everyone was barons, where players could do what they wanted

my second is the 2 mergers which created 2 super tribes in W~A~R which merge with H D and the Virtus and TEAM merge to make -TV-.

my last event was BALZI trying to take on DEFCON and H D by himself and failing miserably, when he thought he was untouchable and would lose a village.

this is a bit biased as this was all in my area on the map

DeletedUser

Smack! declaring war in 4 directions. I know I hadn't seen it before.

DeletedUser6063

Short and sweet

1. G.F hold on against the mighty virtus

2. The merge that followed

3. C.C disband

DeletedUser

1 Smack! declaring war against all the top tribes

2 C~C disbanding

3 G.F winning the war against Virtus

(it hasn't yet ended but i still count it as a victory for G.F, For now )