Top 3

DeletedUser4753

Aside from another tribe split looks like we are down to our last 3, other tribes may play a role but hard to see them in the running.

Xprd
Rank 1 for a long time, top oda and a large points gap between the other 2, despite all this, havent been tested in the slightest.

Mask
Flew from nowhere to rank 2 after having the hardest path to top ranks, have been tested n done well, but 16 mil less than xprd

Help!
Been around for a while, but have looked stronger of late with a better player base than just ex nation refugee's, 5 million less than Mask and 21 mill less than xprd

RankTribePointsVills gainedVills lostRatioODAODD
1Xprd6.017.6307462332.445.654.04017.315.306
2Mask5.777.098668709.558.299.45430.902.002
3HELP!2.131.486292943.122.066.39422.749.749

Bold = winner of category
Italics = loser of category

Xprd win 4 lose 1
Mask win 2 lose 0
Help win 0 lose 5

So atm the war stats seem to suggest different to the size stats

Points wise its Xprd massively ahead and mask and help closer behind:

XpRd 38.593.427
Mask
HELP! 17.343.911

However looking at the war stats, id suggest its much closer at the top with Xprd and mask tight for the top tribe, with a larger gap between help and the rest.

So whilst we have 3 tribes still in it, do these stats sort of suggest its more of a 2 favorites and 1 with a outside chance?

What do you think?

Could we say the stats are biased in xprd's favor, both help and mask have had to build their tribe from a lesser one into a major player, so carry stat scars from their past, unlike Xprd?

Could we say Mask have closed the gap so quickly and can expect them to dominate war rankings?

Are these stats less relevant? do people rate pure size over war credentials?

What do you think, who's going to win, and hows it going to happen, 3 tribe scuffle, Xprd declares on world, or 2 tribes try a gang bang?

Opinions anyone?

DeletedUser10224

It will be interesting to see if UK15 opening up will make any difference.....ppl leaving from the top three tribes.

I think not myself.....top players in the three tribes will probably stay. If any leave, it will be the lower point players....and they will be hoovered up by the rest of the tribe.

Nice post though...very thorough.

DeletedUser4753

Very true, i know some plan to play from all of the top 3 tribes to various levels of seriousness however perhaps some will put w13 on a back burner and have the rug swept out from beneath.

Sure will see :)

DeletedUser

Very nice read,

The winner of w13 is hard to predict in my opinion due to several major factors. W15 as stated is one of them, w14 opened and i myself saw many leave for the greener grass that said the Top contenders remained faithful to there game on w13. I myself predict atleast 2 from all top 3 tribes will leave for the chance of a more prosperous outcome in w15 or maybe just for the lighter world settings.
The other deciding factor which seems to be forgotten or just over looked is the settings for w13, 14.5 hr noble limit can and will make any war hard fought. the settings them-selfs are not the problem but the quality of which the settings are played is.
We watched Firm/NWO/War/TMNT get absolutely destroyed due to not using the settings of w13 to there advantages, XPRD are clearly not going tobe that easy and neither is Mask but it is going tobe interesting to see play styles when XPRD are tested for the first time.

My prediction of the winner is yet tobe decided as we have 2 amazing and well structured tribes competing for the Win with an okay tribe coming up the rear

DeletedUser4753

^^ agree, but i dont think their will be as many quitters as predicted, sure we will see though :)

DeletedUser1942

We watched Firm/NWO/War/TMNT get absolutely destroyed due to not using the settings of w13 to there advantages, XPRD are clearly not going tobe that easy and neither is Mask but it is going tobe interesting to see play styles when XPRD are tested for the first time.

Them tribes were destroyed due to utterly pathetic leadership more than anything, and poor choices when it came to recruitment and future moves.

While people say XpRd may not have been tested, im going to throw this out there for D1 to get his claws into - But it will be just as interesting to see Mask fight a tribe who wont implode in a matter of weeks due to shoddy leadership ;)

Then again, Help may also throw in a surprise or two.

Either way, id like to see something on this world that actually resembles a war before its finished - and i think the remaining 3 powerhouse tribes can supply that one way or another. :)

DeletedUser

Either way, id like to see something on this world that actually resembles a war before its finished - and i think the remaining 3 powerhouse tribes can supply that one way or another. :)

Yup thats probably all that matters now, I am excited at the prospect of fighting an enemy that will not fold in a matter of days or weeks.

Once this war starts i can see it being nothing less than whats expected and desired.

DeletedUser4753

Them tribes were destroyed due to utterly pathetic leadership more than anything, and poor choices when it came to recruitment and future moves.

While people say XpRd may not have been tested, im going to throw this out there for D1 to get his claws into - But it will be just as interesting to see Mask fight a tribe who wont implode in a matter of weeks due to shoddy leadership ;)

WW was sent to rank 1 Odd, i was top 5 Odd, this happened whilst they had 5:1 points advantage, at the time they surpass'd xprd is map control and size.
As tribe we got to rank 1 odd, fighting a tribe consisting of the well established wg lot, 2 of the top 5 whilst having non in the top 30.
Either if they were idiots, a idiot with a cruise missile to kill a mouse, should still get the job done.

It is much more our ability than wg/tmn/firm/nwo/wars failings that see us here.

Just some of our frontline players

andy winner of uk's most competitive world
Pangela, Double world winner and arguably the best of the knk lol
Xlapa, winner on a foreign server, former rank 1 oda, before the vikings messed up the ranks
The cabbie, World winner acc drivers, world winning duke
WeekendWarrior, world winner and former rank 1 on uk's most competitive world, and former rank 1 odd

I could go on to include more world winning drivers, drivers behind some of the most formidable accounts on .uk and .net.
but thats just our top 5 for a taste. Please note these are facts/achievements, not my opinions.

Weather firm/nwo saga ended early because they sucked or we rocked is up for debate, but i don't think any front line is as solid as ours.

DeletedUser1942

Thats all well and good on other worlds D1.
XpRd players have been on other worlds and accomplished success etc.

On this world though, Both Mask and XpRd have had enemies just crumble - in fact, the only enemies so far not crumbling are the small rim tribes lol

So the eventual wars that are to come should be rather interesting :)

DeletedUser4753

Difference is xprd have been rank 1 making weaker tribes crumble.

Mask crumbled the rank 1 if you count families, whilst being a 5th of their size. ;)

yea i cant wait :p

DeletedUser8195

I don't think Mask can take full credit for all the crumblings... HELP! did a lot more than anyone knows, we just don't shout out about it. NWO was falling apart due to us before Mask started fighting them.

DeletedUser4753

I has half tempted to just post a line of "hahaha's" but i like you so wont

Firm declared on us before you guys even shared a border, we have been fighting them since, we took out thier top player, now taking out their number 2.

You had a couple of guys delete when attacked granted, but in all honesty for all firm's failings i think had we not been involved could have overcome help!, i don't think help can say the same of mask :)

EDIT: I dont shout do i :(, i sing!

DeletedUser8195

We were doing just fine before you joined the war, they weren't overcoming us in any sense of the word. They took a few of the villages that were deep in their territory, but that is all. The only point I am arguing against you is the one where you are implying Mask single-handedly took down NWO, because they didn't at all.

DeletedUser4753

Sorta did :p

#1 Mask 159 conquers 53.36%
#3 HELP! 33 conquers 11.07%

The vast majority of those were from jack jay, one of thier smaller players, who also gained next to no Odd, he rolled over.

If help!'s role was as large as you say why are the war stats so far away from mask and xprd's

Pre firm we had a similar gap, but due to our role have caught up and will surpass in next few days.

Wasn't help actually losing in war stats before we declared?

DeletedUser8195

Not sure, we were losing on war stats for most of the war though because as soon as we began op'ing a player, the player deleted. There is nothing we can do about that. NWO lost about 200 villages to us though, nearly all of which won't show up on the war stats due to cowards deleting...

DeletedUser4753

We had our deleters and tribe jumpers too :(

plus dont forget the job we did on firm pre nwo?

DeletedUser8195

Don't get me wrong, I give you a lot credit where it's rightly due. I just don't think you give us any for what we did, you claim it was all you unfairly... For example, I personally kept JACKJAY's incomings up to around 100-200 every day for a week with nukes hidden in and I blanket scouted all his villages every day. I know that a lot of other players also put similar amounts of efforts into NWO too.

And remember how you always say about how you crumbled a tribe about a 5th of your size? We were nearly a tenth of their size, and I personally was under 200k with 2 frontlines against a 1 million point player and a 900k point player.