Top 3

DeletedUser

XpRd have some very formidable players, but the way they are going about winning is not. You call it smart recruiting, i call it painting the map blue.

DeletedUser11220

XpRd have some very formidable players, but the way they are going about winning is not. You call it smart recruiting, i call it painting the map blue.

hope im considered one of those players lol. I wont deny we have taken in big players from other tribes but it was there own decision to move not ours

DeletedUser4342

You were NAP'd to HELP! and you attacked us whilst it was in place and ignored the 48 hour cancellation period.

Lmao on this again?? is it our fault that a member of your tribe wanted to discuss diplo,yes we discussed it...
Is it our fault that your person was incappable of sorting out a cancellation period?? Nope
Please show us where it says that you have to agree on a 48hr cooling off period (will wait years as not one),or is this just your way?? probably as none of our lot have heard of it and all had a chuckle when you said it..

DeletedUser4342

As for xlapa d1,please state the real reason he left :) we can all doctor a skype convo to say what we want it to say lmao..

His convo's with other ppl state the reasons he left,does that make you wonder why a few have the same convo,but is differant to yours?
Maybe was another reason but didnt tell you..

DeletedUser8195

Lmao on this again?? is it our fault that a member of your tribe wanted to discuss diplo,yes we discussed it...
Is it our fault that your person was incappable of sorting out a cancellation period?? Nope
Please show us where it says that you have to agree on a 48hr cooling off period (will wait years as not one),or is this just your way?? probably as none of our lot have heard of it and all had a chuckle when you said it..

Meh, argue all you like, it's not just my way and a number of respected players on this world and others lost a lot of respect for you guys for doing it. Every top tribe on every world I've ever been on plays with the 48 hour cooling off period. And not attacking NAP'd tribes isn't even a debatable rule, it's the whole point of it, so don't even try and argue that point unless you want to lose even more credibility.

DeletedUser4342

Will get you a blanket next time,so can have a little lie down.. Tea and cake with that?

DeletedUser4753

lol cheetah so im doctoring skype convo's now
you forget im on of the few ppl who know xlapa and got on well with him from day 1, he told me in advance of quitting what he was thinking about,if he decides to palm ppl off with reasons so they dont pester him thats fine. but ppl who know us 2 know we always got along despite him being a quiet one and knowing him like i do his reasons fit his persona.
so yes he saw how andy is a coward and xprd are sad lil recruit tribe, and i cant say i disagree.

DeletedUser4342

sad recruit tribe?? so why have we said no to some of your guys?? i gave my reason for andy lol

DeletedUser4753

you gave andyies reason to leave but didnt say why xprd needed to edge tbier bets by recruiting evry onee

fa me thier are 2 fundamental parts to this game

1. the journey
win or lose fail or succeed we go on a journy fa alot of ppl the end result means nothing its all about having fun,be it banter defending attacking chating meeting ppl,its all about what ya do in ya time here

2. the success
being a world winer,being a high rank,topping the od,duking a succesful tribe

xprds tactis rubbish booth of them, thiers far less of a journey in a war game when u recruit the enemy
like xlapa said if ur recruitng to make a tribe early game fine, but end game u have ur team so roll with it,do some fighting and enjoy tw for what its about. xprd also rubbiah the success side of thing, shud u win you get a name in a hat sayin w13 winner, but these means so little when we see how this was not done by fighting skilled opponents or fighting anyone and everyone, you just attwmpt to recruit people who were not a walk over or ppl who you think to be good.
finalefantasy for example didnt cave to your hits, so few week later invited he was.
lonely is a good example, 2 times rank one you know she wont just delete at first sign of incomings.
andy a good example, you know he is decent and with that size account wont budge easily
i ckuld go on n talk about alot of ya recruits and how despite having a nice lil bunch still try n recruit ur way through, and try diplo other threats, help had a long standing nap, you wanted one with mask as well

the sign of a good tribe confident in thier ability to both win and do so in style meaning slightly more challenging but deffinitly more fun? i dont think so

i dont doubt andyies reason for leaving btw, we never got on so hard to work together, i see it as disloyal to the tribe but if he can live with that good luck to him

but as for xprd i think its a poor show and should you guys out gun the rest of the world, ill hold my head high that i was loyal, played fair, kept the game alive by not being a mass recruiting diplo tribe.
can xprd say the same? hell no

DeletedUser4753

also funny to see you both backdown on ur "why did xlapa really leave"
whilst i think low of xprd's decions n leadership your a pro at moving goal posts arnt ya ;)

DeletedUser4342

Backed down?? just because some of us dont spend allday on here and post every minute.. Tbh d1 your the same on forums as were in chat,have more hot air then a balloon,all you do is talk rubbish and try and big yourself up which just makes you sound like a little kid,with jimmy kissing up to you all the time lol

DeletedUser4342

oo and please go back to school and learn how to write english,even better learn how to spell it..

DeletedUser8195

with jimmy kissing up to you all the time lol

Hahaha, you have an amazing imagination, I'll give you credit for that...! Please give me some evidence of me "kissing up to" D1

oo and please go back to school and learn how to write english,even better learn how to spell it..

And this made my day; richest comment of the week.