Top 3

DeletedUser8195

I know, I still found it very funny though. Your other comment was though; you just going to ignore any questioning of your made up claims that you can't back up?

DeletedUser4342

Just the impression i get,always saying what he does,always backing him up,its like he cant fight his own battles and needs you there to post after him all the time..

DeletedUser

How does D1 'bigging himself up' have to do with ingame?

There is no way that without recruiting the map XpRd would be the same size as tribal rank 2,3,4 and 5 put together. The point has been made that XpRd have not got where they are all due to skill, but mainly because they have bigger guns than the rest. Cheetah wont accept it as it is his own tribe and of course he will defend it.

DeletedUser4342

I will stick up for everyone in the tribe,and the votes/choices ect that are made within the tribe plain and simple.. Has nothing to do with anyone else..

DeletedUser8195

I have respect for Beer slayer for his post further up. You wouldn't be laughed at if you faulted yourself sometimes rather than blindly defending everything XpRd do. But then again, you may genuinely believe that everything XpRd does is right, in which case this game is fast becoming a game I don't want to play anymore!

And my posts have been completely separate of D1's...

DeletedUser4342

Lol i do fault myself,just because i dont do it here.. i always hold my hands up when do something wrong i just choose not to do it here,infront of people who want to pick bones out of everything someone says...

I couldnt give a blah blah what you think of me lol as i know what i think of you and d1 lol

DeletedUser11285

We have been rank 1 from the first week we started give a few hours were we were over took coz of you mass recruiting the big players from TMNT.

But now we are at war we will let out army do the talking

DeletedUser11285

also sumone should do a top 3 would love to see masks view trying to belittle us again and try and knock our moral down Again

DeletedUser

We have been rank 1 from the first week we started give a few hours were we were over took coz of you mass recruiting the big players from TMNT.

But now we are at war we will let out army do the talking

Yeah your army... not your skills... we are heavily outgunned, what can we say?

DeletedUser4753

lol iso all im hearing is

yey we had lotz of pointz
we maintained lots of points
we recruited lots of ppl to make sure we have more points
woo hoo we still have points
and now we have recruited from every tribe we will will show the world that mass recruiting and diplomacy means we have more than twice ur army woo hoo

@ cheetah whilst ur post are fraught with rubbish id love to pick up on,we have always had a good relationship,you seem to be taking things personaly so ill stop, unless ofc u wish me to rip u a new one, but seriosuly by calm bro :p

DeletedUser10224

All the above makes me chuckle.....slagging each other off and and how some tribes do things to win.

At the end of the day this is a game....a game of war.....and the object is to win.

Some people win by fair means......some people win by what some people call "foul" (but still within the rules).

It doesn't matter really. The main object of the game is to enjoy it....some people do, and play to the end.....some don't and quit through various reasons.

The only (I hope) controversial thing I will say is that I am in Xprd, and have been for some time, and find the leaders seem to know what they are doing and have a good understanding on how to lead. It is one of the best tribes I have been in and have respect for all the tribe members. There have been many changes and, as far as I can see, have always been for the benefit of the tribe and to help in the final goal....to win.

Well done....

DeletedUser4342

take things personally?? nvr do lol its a game end the of the day,if your getting upset over something that should be fun then you have issues lol and as for rip me a new one?? when did you start?? all i have seen is dribble haha as for the seriosuly by calm bro :p what the hell does that mean?? lol

DeletedUser4753

All the above makes me chuckle.....slagging each other off and and how some tribes do things to win.

At the end of the day this is a game....a game of war.....and the object is to win.

Some people win by fair means......some people win by what some people call "foul" (but still within the rules).

It doesn't matter really. The main object of the game is to enjoy it....some people do, and play to the end.....some don't and quit through various reasons.

The only (I hope) controversial thing I will say is that I am in Xprd, and have been for some time, and find the leaders seem to know what they are doing and have a good understanding on how to lead. It is one of the best tribes I have been in and have respect for all the tribe members. There have been many changes and, as far as I can see, have always been for the benefit of the tribe and to help in the final goal....to win.

Well done....

oh wins a win dont get me wrong

however what if a world played out to the end then he top 20 all left to make thier own tribe?
this wud be within the rules
but is it fair?
does it show a bit of class?
loyal to tribes?
sports man like?

id say no
so this happening on a small scale is what im critical off

DeletedUser4342

If ppl did that, its a game lol can do what they want imo not against any rules,or is breaking any..