Top 5 in 4 months ...

DeletedUser6695

Mine is 1mil! It took 2 years :)

Top 5 in 4 months? Who knows IMO it will be a tribe that doesn't exist yet

DeletedUser10079

I think their will only be three left who still stand a chance.
Fleeto -
Pandas -
CoDeD -
In that order. Maybe pandas 1st and Fleeto 2nd not sure though.
not sure about PG though havn't got much information about them. Those three look the most promising.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

A lot of ppl dont give tribes the credit they deserve. Or infact, Overrate the competition. Its the UK server, nooby tribes can make the top 5 easy and stay there simply because the competition is noobier.

DeletedUser8423

I think their will only be three left who still stand a chance.
Fleeto -
Pandas -
CoDeD -
In that order. Maybe pandas 1st and Fleeto 2nd not sure though.
not sure about PG though havn't got much information about them. Those three look the most promising.

Well this is just one but most peoples predictions were way off the mark, it seems everyone underestimated evoL although we are still not 4 months into it evoL will be in the top 4 when the time comes along with W.A.R Im not sure if Pandas will be around be if they are they will be there and then I think probably flamed and LTR.......I guess you never know though there might be the emergance of a new tribe in a month or 2.

DeletedUser6695

I can say with certainty Pandas wont be around that long, the opening of TWM has ensured that

DeletedUser8423

That's what I thought but as I wasn't sure I didnt like to post what I dont know