Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

DeletedUser13884

Eh, I can take constructive criticism just fine, I don't think I'm even a good player, just average, not an ego thing at all.

I didn't even mention insomnia or any of the other top 5 players in my most recent post either.

I haven't made any digs against anyone, was just a friendly joke with someone I regard as a decent player, was hoping you'd spot that, obviously not with the first line lol.

Also, Sab 100% had trains landing after he quit, as one of them was mine :).

Lies and spies are what makes this game interesting and fun, not waiting up all night to send good snipes imo.

DeletedUser12733

If you dont play fun and friendly then that's fine, guess it's just me who likes a legit war without lies and spies : )

The only bone I have to pick with you is this statement. You should know better :)

As for Top 6 players in no order which i think will go far...

1) Insomnia (Evidence seen of skill and teamwork)
2) Panicoss (Can hold his own and a team player)
3) HypnoFrog (Seems to always be able to farm and grow even with wars ongoing)
4) GT :) (I know he got skill and maybe will outlast the war.)
5) Barb (They know i just love them both)
6) Vosik ( Two good players Nibbler and Original owner could go far)

DeletedUser

Sab was a crazy idiot, he made so many threats we used to laugh at him haha - he doesn't suit to this game...

DeletedUser13734

'Also, clean and friendly isn't our style ;)'

One of your allies said it themselves mate. A bit disheartening to read.

I'm flattered by the next half of your post. Thanks ;)

As it stands, the player who stands out most to me is Katsup.

He surprised me by splatting 2.6k axes and 1.4k LC on my walls 2 days before LOTD was introduced to w 24.
The day it was introduced, he got it. Awesome.

Others I look at or have previously worked with and I know have potential, but none yet have given evidence for me to pass them as top 5 quite yet.
EG - Labby, The Unforgiving, hypnofrog, and many others.

Call me a harsh marker, but I like profound evidence : )

DeletedUser12733

As it stands, the player who stands out most to me is Katsup.

He surprised me by splatting 2.6k axes and 1.4k LC on my walls 2 days before LOTD was introduced to w 24.
The day it was introduced, he got it. Awesome.

Yeah I saw that too. But he isn't getting looter no more :p. That's ours from now on :)

DeletedUser13685

Just FYI Torino I got looter and plunderer first day they came onto 24 ;-p

DeletedUser13734

You got them second mate, Katsup was first the day it came out, and then he hid his achievements.

DeletedUser13685

Okay you really need to get your facts straight I was definitely the first day they came out as they came on at 10am in the morning and I made sure I won them.

Achieved: on 04.09.2015
Your score: 400.237
Runner-up: 361.736

Achieved: on 04.09.2015
Your score: 2.982
Runner-up: 2.312

Ask the support if you don't believe me they where introduced on the 4th

DeletedUser13734

Don't need to be such an arse about it.

I stand corrected, the fact remains - for him to lose a half nuke on me so early and still win lotd X amount of times is pretty crazy.

DeletedUser12733

Who actually care?

Moral of the story is the top 5 in the world hasn't changed much, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are the best 5 :). I would rate a few players outside of the rankings :)

DeletedUser4280

This thread is about prospects not necessarily the current top players tribes, so give your 2 cents lol.

DeletedUser13685

I agree with visser top 5 doesn't necessarily mean your the best 5 in the world.
People can get lucky avoid wars get given internals all could push them into the top 5.
The best 5 players on the world could already had been rimmed by joining a bad tribe you never know.

DeletedUser13734

^

This comment brings me back to saying that I don't think too many players have REALLY proved themself quite yet : )
Of course top 5 doesn't mean the literal top 5 on the leaderboard. Otherwise this thread would be pointless lol.

DeletedUser

This thread is about prospects not necessarily the current top players tribes, so give your 2 cents lol.

Good to have cleared that up.

1. HypnoFrog :icon_wink:.
2. Insomnia.
3. Panicoss.
4. Superhoops
5. Ani Mal - Decided to put him there because I reckon he'll get top 3 rankings soon enough :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser12733

I think we will stay in the Top 5 rankings for a while but I think there other players who I would consider better As i gave in my first post. I don't see Superhoops or Hypno taking our rank anytime soon ;)