Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

DeletedUser8133

Tribes - Due to positioning, WOTN look like the tribe to look out for in the future. Members haven't shown too much potential in battle, but there are some great farmers in the tribe, and they like to have a laugh. We will see how they fare once properly tested :)

I don't have a top 5, but I think WOTN will be here longest, after all the merges to come.

Players - Once again, I don't know where to start with a top 5.. Personally all I've seen are lazy and poor timed attacks from the top ranking players like Insomnia, Panicoss, Barbzilla..

That's all I've seen at least, hopefully someone else can shed some light : )

''Members haven't shown too much potential in battle'

Don't overly understand your stance. Last time I checked war stats stood at around WOTN 17 - TIMING 1... Sure you can blame it on the evidently bad leadership at TIMING or the fact that everyone jumped ship so quickly but doesn't change the fact that you guys got served.

DeletedUser13734

You're a bit late to the party Nathan.

I didn't say you did bad in the 'war' if you'd really call it that.

I hadn't seen anything that was worth praising, E.G. tight timings.. just easier caps with a big ambush and easy clean up after.

I never said WOTN players aren't good, just haven't seen anything outstanding yet - as I haven't with many on this world yet because it is only early stages

Take the time to read and understand my comment before ranting.

DeletedUser12733

I hadn't seen anything that was worth praising, E.G. tight timings.. just easier caps with a big ambush and easy clean up after.

I want in on this party :)

Just 1 thing... what do you mean tight timings? I mean nobles can only go at a certain time, are you referring to anti-snipes/snipes/backtimes??? I think WOTN did pretty well against TIMING. Sky did well but WOTN ultimately took the lead in war stat caps.

DeletedUser13435

Personally I could only see 2 things we could of done better - organise way more anti snipes and if the 4 nobles aren't all coming from the same guy, then tighter timings on those, anything more than a 100ms gap can be sniped with ease these days.

DeletedUser13668

a 2 versus 1 gangbang is always gonna be easy.....no evidence to suggest your tribe is not filled with good players, just that a 2 v 1 does not prove they are. lets see you go up against someone like sky alone, see how well you do then, not saying you wouldn't win but thats the real test don't you think?

after all one would not say that man utd are a great side if they beat accrington stanley 5-0, but if they did that to arsenal too, now that would be impressive.

DeletedUser13734

Yeah visser, even nuke/nobles were lazy with both tribes, being big distances apart.

I wasn't mocking or putting anyone down, I just gave my opinion on what I'd seen so far in this world, which isn't much.
People can take it as an insult, but its not - its a fact.

for the 500th time, the world is young and we might see more in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser4280

Ill do some mocking gt is far more polite than me.

Rank 1 and rank 2 team up and surprise attack a far smaller tribe, even if you wiped them out completely you don't really deserve bragging rights, and even that didn't happen, rimmed a egotistical duke and a few random caps *slow claps* pair that with apparently weak timing skills and well, I think we should wait for a better example to judge wotn n sky, but any opinion based on that "WAR" is surely a negative one.

Its like me (25) and my mate (23) beating the shit outa some 18 year old after getting him drunk.
I wouldnt then ask the people in the pub "so who's hard huh"

Also, maybe its terminology differences, but ive played tw a very long time and never heard of anti-snipes, what the hell are those lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13435

Anti snipes are basically having extra attacks land inbetween your own nobles to clear any possible snipe, hence 'anti-snipe'

Personally not seen many bad timings, and I have command sharing with the majority of the tribe, there's been the few mistimes and large gaps but can expect that with any in-experienced player. NB Fakes tho are a pet peeve of mine, hate seeing those lol.

Cheers for the comparison to Man Utd though, but we've been compared to them, and then also people have mentioned the fact we don't have many players with a legacy and a record behind them, I feel like we have some bragging rights, after we've been labelled the tribe with in-experienced players but then to also take on a group of known players and experienced players without so much as an OP against us is a little on the funny side.

We're yet to face an actual challenge, only a simple snipe here and there and just pre-cautionary stacking, so who knows what the future holds.

DeletedUser13734

Lol, cheers DD I try to stay nice at the best of times, but you got across what I wanted to say. :p

@IronPhoenix: I've seen no tight timings from any WOTN or SKY player quite yet, seen quite a lot of NB fakes though on that matter lol.
(Before anybody tries biting my head off - Hence 'I'VE' seen)

Whoever labelled you as a tribe with in-experienced players? I certainly didn't - I labelled you as the tribe who has the most chance in the world at the moment. Do you guys even read?

'Take on' a group of known and experienced players?
You didn't take us on. You false allied us, and for TWO WEEKS built trains and planned an assault on us to take out Sab with 1 wave - You failed, and he quit, you picked up the pieces; Please tell me what you have the right to brag about..

TIMING was just like any other tribe. A few inexperienced players and a few experienced ones, Don't be 'labelling' TIMING as a tribe full of experience because of a few select members you know in it.

Its stressful having to reiterate the same thing several times, please stop making me do it.

DeletedUser4280

oh right, but wouldnt a defender just snipe the other side of the "anti snipe" a competent defender is always gunna out time a attacker.

DeletedUser13734

Quite possibly, you just have to time your anti-snipe to land as close to the next noble as possible.

With a bit of luck, you might actually hit a snipe and get a clean train land.

DeletedUser13435

Lol, cheers DD I try to stay nice at the best of times, but you got across what I wanted to say. :p

@IronPhoenix: I've seen no tight timings from any WOTN or SKY player quite yet, seen quite a lot of NB fakes though on that matter lol.
(Before anybody tries biting my head off - Hence 'I'VE' seen)

Whoever labelled you as a tribe with in-experienced players? I certainly didn't - I labelled you as the tribe who has the most chance in the world at the moment. Do you guys even read?

'Take on' a group of known and experienced players?
You didn't take us on. You false allied us, and for TWO WEEKS built trains and planned an assault on us to take out Sab with 1 wave - You failed, and he quit, you picked up the pieces; Please tell me what you have the right to brag about..

TIMING was just like any other tribe. A few inexperienced players and a few experienced ones, Don't be 'labelling' TIMING as a tribe full of experience because of a few select members you know in it.

Its stressful having to reiterate the same thing several times, please stop making me do it.

We've definitely been labelled the tribe with in-experienced players on other threads, can assure you. But don't flatter yourself in thinking we planned an attack for 2 weeks lol, took about 3 days to plan and orchestrate at most. Can you honestly say TIMING had good intentions with that alliance too? There weren't even terms discussed, if no cool down period was agreed it's fair game honestly.

If we got Sab to quit, killed a bunch of your troops, how is that failing? 370K ODA and 17 (18 if Bashwop didnt quit after he was wiped) conquered villages, how is that remotely a fail? 370K ODA, 17/18 Conquered villages, 1 lost village and 137K ODD, was a cake-walk.

On the false allied thing? - Your leader at the time was messaging us asking if we'd want to go to war with Sky with you, let's not forget you were allied with them at this time too. Additionally, to quote your new leader.
sneaky people are everywhere, get used to it lol, its all part of the game now, all the lies, all the cons, the spies and the deception.

tribalwars wouldnt be what it is now if it want for them things.... :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Yeah visser, even nuke/nobles were lazy with both tribes, being big distances apart.

I wasn't mocking or putting anyone down, I just gave my opinion on what I'd seen so far in this world, which isn't much.
People can take it as an insult, but its not - its a fact.

for the 500th time, the world is young and we might see more in the coming weeks.

Well thats no good hahhahah. I heard you did all the sniping for your tribe? Good job you left because the ones left over are pants :(

DeletedUser13734

Phoenix, you have your facts so wrong lol.

Nathan55 himself told me you planned to ambush us for 2 weeks, and that cannot be denied.
He said the planning began when Sab didn't dodge 1.6k axes and a noble coming in to a new cap of his from one of your guys. (Greatly justified...)

That was weeks before you cancelled the alliance and sent trains.

Now I have to say a second time - take the time to read and understand a post before you reply to it.

I clearly said you failed at your attempt to wipe Sab out on the initial assault, then picked up the pieces. You guys sent a train to every one of his vills if you recall.

'planned an assault on us to take out Sab with 1 wave - You failed, and he quit, you picked up the pieces'

Unbiased opinion - it went so well for you because we had weaker players on the frontline, not to mention no stacking as it wasn't expected. A lot of caps were also on dead accounts that quit like Sab after the first wave, and LN.
I'm not backing TIMING up as a tribe, it had some great members but it was all over the place.

You can sing your praise after you fight in a proper war and walk away with similar results.

@Visser, I sniped almost every incoming train to various accounts.. A few others also sent a lot of snipes like hellonearth and labby. I'm looking forward to playing under a leader I can trust, and players with stability&selflessness :)

DeletedUser13687

tbh the fact that WOTN. were planning to hit TIMING was no secret, i been hearing rumors about it for about a week before it happened. I also know that sab has tried to plan something against sky for a while as well but WOTN. have beet him to it and started attacking TIMING before he had a chance to go after -Sky-.

@Phoenix you have taken my quote out of context, we have all lied to a player about whats incoming at him, i've done it to local on w23 where i told him that i was sending fakes at him where in fact i sent a train of 10 cats each. i knew that he would think that there was a real attack hidden in there so he dodged and i took his farm down 4 levels. it's all part of this game. it is still moraly wrong to plan mass genocide. look how well it turned out for Hitler when he done it xD

DeletedUser8133

I never said WOTN players aren't good, just haven't seen anything outstanding yet - as I haven't with many on this world yet because it is only early stages

Take the time to read and understand my comment before ranting.

I thought you knew I could be a bit prickly ;). Maybe I drew the wrong conclusion, as it is you GT I will take it as face value. On that note you should see my real rants, they are rather amusing, an eloquent balance of sarcasm and trolling.

In the same breath, Sabotur was encouraging us to join him in attacking Sky (who were also allies with TIMING at the time).

Some could call fowl play all round, at the end of the day, what happens, happens.

Well to be fair would rather call it a very one sided slaughter but though that was a bit mean

DeletedUser8133

tbh the fact that WOTN. were planning to hit TIMING was no secret, i been hearing rumors about it for about a week before it happened. I also know that sab has tried to plan something against sky for a while as well but WOTN. have beet him to it and started attacking TIMING before he had a chance to go after -Sky-.

@Phoenix you have taken my quote out of context, we have all lied to a player about whats incoming at him, i've done it to local on w23 where i told him that i was sending fakes at him where in fact i sent a train of 10 cats each. i knew that he would think that there was a real attack hidden in there so he dodged and i took his farm down 4 levels. it's all part of this game. it is still moraly wrong to plan mass genocide. look how well it turned out for Hitler when he done it xD

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to reply to this.

Ani Mal as my previous post stated, Sabotur was trying to get us to help TIMING take out SKY. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

DeletedUser13734

I'll only ever give honest opinons and constructive criticism mate, and its all I expect back from other players.
Its a shame often players can go off in to a bit of a rude tangent.

If we're point scoring, You guys in WOTN were planning to take TIMING out before Sab did planned any backstabbings..

Anyhow we're past that now, Sabutor is gone and we move into a new chapter : )