Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

DeletedUser

There's no official war declared yet (not sure why? :icon_confused:), but here are the stats of the world war:

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTN., WOTN
Side 2:
Tribes: GoDs, GoDs 2, E.E.E.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,032
Side 2: 1,519
Difference: 513

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 13
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,277,488
Side 2: 3,960,932
Difference: 6,316,556

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 422,907
Side 2: 95,598
Difference: 327,309

chart

-----------------------------------Last week-----------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTN., WOTN
Side 2:
Tribes: GoDs, GoDs 2, E.E.E.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 301
Difference: 70

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,539,375
Side 2: 830,729
Difference: 708,646

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201,328
Side 2: 7,404
Difference: 193,924

chart

I'm bias, being in WOTN., but it doesn't look good for GoDs and E.E.E.
I suppose that's to be expected given the size difference (17.04m vs 10.86m at the time of posting) though.

Echoing what Pipsdad asked in another thread, do people think the fate of this world is already decided so early on?

It'll take a very long time (only ~40% dominance combined right now at 159/180 days) to conquer enough villages, but unless WOTN falls apart from within, I can't see what else "Side 2" can do. There are no other tribes (rank 6, Ghosts, is 65k points to rank 5's 3 million) to help, but I don't know how well the GoDs family and E.E.E. coordinate together, so maybe there is potential there.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Would be interesting to hear something from EEE and/or GoDs and see what they feel about the war?:icon_rolleyes:

Reastablished

Reaction score
Best of luck to you, must be a pain all those players hitting delete or being banned? all those big juicy barbs ;)

DeletedUser13785

Yeah,that s what we needed,but it s the only way wotn managed to get some villas between us.Anyway ,we know that the war is almost lost but we will make them fight for every village we have :)

Reastablished

Reaction score
WOTN have conducted many OPs on your tribe, perhaps not wide spread but never the less I think from the war stats you can see that ;)

And of course Insomnia is in action, got some Zilla now, its what everyone needs ;)

On a serious note was interesting to see how today panned out and congratulations to Shark on 1mil DOTD and of course to Beaver and 360 on record ATOD

DeletedUser

WOTN (Insomnia) has finally pulled their (his) finger out of their (his) ass and are going for a widespread op tomorrow.

Let's see how it goes.

Not really sure what you mean by this seeing as the stats are jokingly in our favour. We have a 35-0 record which is increasing after killing most of Shark's troops yet you're complaining we have only just pulled our finger out? Dan might as well be regarded as gone and overall even though our op wasn't our best, you lot did pretty awful bearing in mind half of us didn't launch because of various reasons...

DkA1Zdd.png

DeletedUser12114

Not really sure what you mean by this seeing as the stats are jokingly in our favour. We have a 35-0 record which is increasing after killing most of Shark's troops yet you're complaining we have only just pulled our finger out? Dan might as well be regarded as gone and overall even though our op wasn't our best, you lot did pretty awful bearing in mind half of us didn't launch because of various reasons...

DkA1Zdd.png

Well that's the hardest bite I've had in a while ...

DeletedUser

You basically shot yourself in the foot.

Well done Insomnia and WOTN. on there so called "not so good op".

(not on the world, but that's worse than RP - IBF stats)

Reastablished

Reaction score
Cheers Matt,

In GoDs defence, they are convincingly winning their war against the mighty opposition that is the barbarian village, those pesky grey things that offer us resources and GoDs salvation.

DeletedUser3473

Do they ever have worlds in which you cannot noble barbs? Would be a good idea if they don't.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Do they ever have worlds in which you cannot noble barbs? Would be a good idea if they don't.

Would be a bit unfair for GoDs ;) Duffers would only have like 20 villages if barbs weren't allowed.

If they weren't allowed to noble barbs maybe they'd actually take part in the war :eek: now wouldn't that spice things up a little

DeletedUser3473

With the exception of payers who deleted I have only taken 1 barb for myself since the start of the world and that was only because I wanted a pop bonus to build a giant axe nuke.

Duffers - come on here and justify yourself!

Reastablished

Reaction score
Not only are GoDs being boring in game they're also being boring on the externals, come on people live a little

DeletedUser

In Duffers defence, they don't go on externals I believe.

In other news, on 21 they barb munched a bit, and once rats came, they deleted. Unfortunate as I liked them, but not got enough skill in my eyes