Top 5 tribe opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

peeps can rate tribes how they like, been gone ages so forgive me (i dunno who peeps are...)

Anyway:

1. *ND* 8/10

Spread nicely over the western side of the map, i quite like their spread not too clustered, should definitely grow well if not contested.
dunno if i can deduct points for family tribes anymore way worlds are going..., of course i can :D

Leadership
Sure ive seen uk revenge somewhere decent before, i think tw stats are lieing lol as seemingly no past success? like at all!

members
The home of the most notable pp machines, linukas and gokas, less said about them the better aye, interestingly though i do spy some prominent mid/late game players amongst the ranks, most notably black demon, n peterdgreat1, some nice internals when the pp spammers quit for w31 could set this tribe up nicely, be curious to see how they use diplomacy in coming weeks being the most intermingled top 5 tribe with borders with both HD and tmd

Future?
Given the make up of the tribe i expect them to avoid war at all costs, pp spammers want thier ranks, mid/late gamers want to get to mid/late game, no sense in war for these guys sadly.

2. HATED 7/10

Rank 2 tribe at the moment with a solid 100k gap on rank 3, similarly spread around k45 well like the above, but another family :/

Leadership
dannyjones
has proved themselves as a decent late game players on w23 as rank 2, that said the rank 1 is trash so... who knows :D, jokes aside he clearly knows the game and should be good at steering the helm for hate fam, looks like his co-duke mooseman is also from 23 so shouldnt clash too much hopefully

members
Im told raphael and jamesys are both very good, but i do also spy some less good players in here, who knows, if they gel well it shouldnt matter the skill difference, the whole chain is as strong as its weakest link is rubbish, its as strong as its top players that are nobling your villa's.

Future?
If a war were to happen id say at least geographically looks like a hate/hd gangbang on tmd is the most likely, but they may just go k invading south, plenty of space so they got their options open

3.TMD 9/10

Current rank 3, NOT A FAMILY!! think these are my fav outa the top 5, deffo the tribe with a few names, their k is deffo the most contested though, should be interesting

Leadership
Sadly never heard of hitmonchan, though with a tribe with all them big names im sure he is well qualified, cammy confuses me, the cammy i know of is a well accomplished start up players, so it surprises me to not see him higher up the ranks, that said with all this pp business and no will as a co player maybe makes sense lol
Either way, experienced leadership

members
i say tribe with faces, its more based on who i recognise, so perhaps just old man tw players tribe, mentioned cammy, drluke and panicoss aint bad, then theirs borg (assuming same w4 locatus-borg)? also spy problem child on the rim, given the chance this tribe has a solid mid game roster, if allowed to get thier that is

Future?
Deffo the tribe to watch in my opinion, has the best players on w30 perhaps, that said their position is also most contested, hate could have a pop as could hd, might have to get aggressive to carve themselves a place on the map

did i mention not a family woop woop

4 HATE. 7/10

rank 4 and baby sister of rank 2, i actually prefer this flavour of hate i think, few gems

Leadership
same as before danny jones is the man

members
few experienced players in here, more so than the other tribe as i can tell, superhoops is often prevelent in startup, and unlike most start up peeps has quiet a lot of longevity to them
tornagursk im kindly told is danny's duke from the successful w23, and likely another decent mid/late gamer in their own right, sure time will tell

Future?
i think this tribe would look far prettier and command more respect if they wasn't a family tribe and went at it alone, but seems very intermingled with hated not only geographically but in member makeup, so very unlikely lol *i can dream*

5. HD 6/10
Another tight little group in k55, i feel like these guys are probably the least likely to be warring due to position, i worry about growth though as they are really compact and thats a big no no on church worlds :(

leadership
I personally dont rate jenada as a player or a leader, that said he has been around a long time and has found success, (play enough worlds and ur bound to right?)

members
Dont know vast majority of these, perhaps under alias or im just getting old, seen that "dude and girlfriend" kicking about, though seems like a new player?, super trooper is one of the war/knk lot, good to see them still kicking around, they also have a couple of the worlds fastest growers that arnt ranked too highly, linukas wannabe's?

Future
Im gunna call it, these guys wont be around as a tribe at least next time i do a tribe rate, weak leader and not enough experienced players to stick together compared to the rest of the top 5, i might be wrong, certainly wouldn't be the first time, just think they will be recruited from by better tribes and then eaten.

Outside top 5

Wg and fairies dont look too bad,

n i like tribes like cm, hope they can stick as a tough little unit and not be recruited

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Had fun reading this.
Hitmonchan if its the same as w28 really cool dude, good player :)
Pulgosas and Girlfriend is an excellent player also on w28.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Will have my own go at this :)

1. *ND* - 6/10
An average tribe with some relatively good players, currently ranked 1 due to gokass and linukas splashing the pp as always.

Leadership:
ukrevenge has clearly never lead a tribe before and if he has done so, then must have done poorly. To declare war on another tribe this early on is moronic to say the least and to have to bring 5 tribes in vs my side just goes to show how much he can hug the world to get a pity win.

Members:
A few very good players like Knightmare, Black Demon etc and a lot of average players so a good mix. I had my say on linukas and gokass, dominating the top as always due to a little help from pp, I'm sure they'll stay there for a while longer tho like they always do :D

Future:
Will probably get rimmed or fall apart like they did before when they were Evict! family, but we'll see.

2. HATED - 8/10
A lot of good, world winning players. Will do very well this world if they keep it up.

Leadership:
Danny I have never personally seen in action but I assume if he's keeping the rank 2 tribe up and running he's doing something right.

Members:
A lot of good ex and current AFA (w16/w26) players in there that I know personally and know what they can do so should do a lot of damage this world. Other players like mmm123 and jameys I'm sure will do well in the future of w30.

Future:
A potential world winning tribe, will no doubt do well and more than likely see end game :)

3. TMD - 8/10
Again, a lot of very very good player that I have played alongside in past worlds and another potential end game tribe.

Leadership:
Hitmonchan is an incredible account with very good players on it, not seen them lead a tribe before but sure they will be able to do it. Cammmy I will not comment on.

Members:
Panicoss, Cheaterkadze, Hitmonchan etc are again players I know personally and will be very good when the world starts to pick up.

Future:
Will more than likely see end game if they keep working together and break the competition

4. HATE. - 7/10
Family tribe to rank 2, so holding 2nd and 4th is very good for a family tribe :)

Leadership:
Danny again so all same as rank 2's comments.

Members:
Players like Superhoops (if it's the original back again) Win Again etc can be very good players when given the chance to prove themselves.

Future:
Will more than likely merge into the rank 2 HATED when the time comes and the rest from the earlier comment ;)

5. HD - 7/10
Nice tribe growing in K55

Leadership:
Jenada I've played alongside on w29. Not seen them lead a tribe but a good player nonetheless and will do well this world.

Members:
With members like P&G and Tastie Tatty they are destined to go far. 2 very good players that I have seen in action and will more than likely do very well this world.

Future:
Unsure, could do very well, could go to war with the HATED family and it will be interesting :)

All of this is my own opinions, please, if butthurt don't be scared to message me in game with why you disagree :)

DeletedUser4753

Its good to here more opinions, especially the ones who recognise folk lol

DeletedUser13696

peeps can rate tribes how they like, been gone ages so forgive me (i dunno who peeps are...)

Anyway:

1. *ND* 8/10

Spread nicely over the western side of the map, i quite like their spread not too clustered, should definitely grow well if not contested.
dunno if i can deduct points for family tribes anymore way worlds are going..., of course i can :D

Leadership
Sure ive seen uk revenge somewhere decent before, i think tw stats are lieing lol as seemingly no past success? like at all!

members
The home of the most notable pp machines, linukas and gokas, less said about them the better aye, interestingly though i do spy some prominent mid/late game players amongst the ranks, most notably black demon, n peterdgreat1, some nice internals when the pp spammers quit for w31 could set this tribe up nicely, be curious to see how they use diplomacy in coming weeks being the most intermingled top 5 tribe with borders with both HD and tmd

Future?
Given the make up of the tribe i expect them to avoid war at all costs, pp spammers want thier ranks, mid/late gamers want to get to mid/late game, no sense in war for these guys sadly.

2. HATED 7/10

Rank 2 tribe at the moment with a solid 100k gap on rank 3, similarly spread around k45 well like the above, but another family :/

Leadership
dannyjones
has proved themselves as a decent late game players on w23 as rank 2, that said the rank 1 is trash so... who knows :D, jokes aside he clearly knows the game and should be good at steering the helm for hate fam, looks like his co-duke mooseman is also from 23 so shouldnt clash too much hopefully

members
Im told raphael and jamesys are both very good, but i do also spy some less good players in here, who knows, if they gel well it shouldnt matter the skill difference, the whole chain is as strong as its weakest link is rubbish, its as strong as its top players that are nobling your villa's.

Future?
If a war were to happen id say at least geographically looks like a hate/hd gangbang on tmd is the most likely, but they may just go k invading south, plenty of space so they got their options open

3.TMD 9/10

Current rank 3, NOT A FAMILY!! think these are my fav outa the top 5, deffo the tribe with a few names, their k is deffo the most contested though, should be interesting

Leadership
Sadly never heard of hitmonchan, though with a tribe with all them big names im sure he is well qualified, cammy confuses me, the cammy i know of is a well accomplished start up players, so it surprises me to not see him higher up the ranks, that said with all this pp business and no will as a co player maybe makes sense lol
Either way, experienced leadership

members
i say tribe with faces, its more based on who i recognise, so perhaps just old man tw players tribe, mentioned cammy, drluke and panicoss aint bad, then theirs borg (assuming same w4 locatus-borg)? also spy problem child on the rim, given the chance this tribe has a solid mid game roster, if allowed to get thier that is

Future?
Deffo the tribe to watch in my opinion, has the best players on w30 perhaps, that said their position is also most contested, hate could have a pop as could hd, might have to get aggressive to carve themselves a place on the map

did i mention not a family woop woop

4 HATE. 7/10

rank 4 and baby sister of rank 2, i actually prefer this flavour of hate i think, few gems

Leadership
same as before danny jones is the man

members
few experienced players in here, more so than the other tribe as i can tell, superhoops is often prevelent in startup, and unlike most start up peeps has quiet a lot of longevity to them
tornagursk im kindly told is danny's duke from the successful w23, and likely another decent mid/late gamer in their own right, sure time will tell

Future?
i think this tribe would look far prettier and command more respect if they wasn't a family tribe and went at it alone, but seems very intermingled with hated not only geographically but in member makeup, so very unlikely lol *i can dream*

5. HD 6/10
Another tight little group in k55, i feel like these guys are probably the least likely to be warring due to position, i worry about growth though as they are really compact and thats a big no no on church worlds :(

leadership
I personally dont rate jenada as a player or a leader, that said he has been around a long time and has found success, (play enough worlds and ur bound to right?)

members
Dont know vast majority of these, perhaps under alias or im just getting old, seen that "dude and girlfriend" kicking about, though seems like a new player?, super trooper is one of the war/knk lot, good to see them still kicking around, they also have a couple of the worlds fastest growers that arnt ranked too highly, linukas wannabe's?

Future
Im gunna call it, these guys wont be around as a tribe at least next time i do a tribe rate, weak leader and not enough experienced players to stick together compared to the rest of the top 5, i might be wrong, certainly wouldn't be the first time, just think they will be recruited from by better tribes and then eaten.

Outside top 5

Wg and fairies dont look too bad,

n i like tribes like cm, hope they can stick as a tough little unit and not be recruited

just to say not lotctus from w4 , our first aperenc on uk scene is w22 first under name wd-40 then pp canged name to b0rg

Foxtrot

Reaction score
tw is like a drug, once you start it's hard to stop and costs a lot of money (especially with the new pp prices) :eek:

DeletedUser14377

1. HATED (and HATE.) - 8/10
  • Good spread; dominance of almost 2 of the 4 continents.
  • Family tribe; will be interesting to see how both tribes tackle its western rivals.
  • A number of exceptional players including add1ct.
  • Approximately 14% of total conquers include barbarian villages and internals.
  • Superb war statistics - no lost villages.
  • Overall, the Duke appears capable and the tribe looks promising.
2. TMD - 7/10
  • Central (core) cluster and sizeable growth.
  • Ongoing war seems to have taken a toll on general growth with hundreds of thousands of troops lost (unsurprising given the number of tribes on the opposing side).
  • Solid membership base.
  • Approximately 11% of total conquers include barbarian villages and internals.
  • Decent Duke, though involvement in war raises questions about diplomacy.
3. HD - 6/10
  • Nice spread across the southern rim.
  • 18% of total conquers include barbarian villages and internals.
  • Cannot comment on the merits of the Duke as I am unaware of capabilities.
4. *ND* (and ND!) - 6/10
  • Generally good spread and control over K54.
  • Appears to have adopted a mass-recruitment policy; notable names such as ethansdad, PeterDGreat1, and Black Demon.
  • Approximately 33% of total conquers include barbarian villages and internals.
  • Performance in ongoing (unnecessary) war seems average; nothing exceptional.
  • Cannot comment on the merits of the Duke as I am unaware of capabilities.

DeletedUser4753

nice rate, i read it n was like who is add1ct, thieving my d1 tag n all that shiz, then i saw who drivers were n was like, yea dude ill let you borrow it just leave me aloooone :D

Deleted User - 70854

HD is on every world and always crumbles under the first bit of pressure

DeletedUser13816

HD is on every world and always crumbles under the first bit of pressure

yes mate thats true :D I see HD tribe almost in every new world,I remember in 22w we had HD tribe as well ,later they became sparta and they managed to win 22w world with some traitors :D