top 5 tribes in each k... rate?

DeletedUser

Ok, so I got fed up of this whole TOP-20 thing and thought, why not just take the best 5 from each K? Just as easy to rate as 20 except a lot more realistic because these tribes aren't going to be spread out so much as the rest. Enjoy

K45:
WIMPS
G-G
Nation
R.M.C
A.F.A

K55:
Pirate
W1NGE
A.R.E
WAVE
ASYLUM

K54:
Fate
*W*
CRUZ
T A
Korea

K44:
WZ-S
iPOD
SK
~TM~

Ratings based on ability, points, activity so far, originality - whatever you want, just justify your reasons

DeletedUser

ah keils, I said rate not scream out the name of your favourite
this isnt a primary school classroom ;)

thanks matty

DeletedUser

Still too many to rate... Why looking up all of them, make it Best Tribe / K

F.e.

K45:
WIMPS

K55:
Pirate

K54:
Fate

K44:
WZ-S

Much simpler, and more people will acc. do it ;)

DeletedUser

well if people can be bothered to rate the top 20, surely they can be bothered to rate these 20?

DeletedUser8807

Still too many to rate... Why looking up all of them, make it Best Tribe / K

F.e.

K45:
WIMPS

K55:
Pirate

K54:
Fate

K44:
WZ-S

Much simpler, and more people will acc. do it ;)

CRU....errm yay pirate ya

DeletedUser8687

+1 rep for the idea! -1 for the timing :p

My thoughts? only a few will remain. most mass recruiters although some are tribes from previous worlds. i expect around 3-4 will last the rest will slowly fade away

DeletedUser

+1 rep for the idea! -1 for the timing :p

My thoughts? only a few will remain. most mass recruiters although some are tribes from previous worlds. i expect around 3-4 will last the rest will slowly fade away

See that's the sort of answer I was looking for. Thank you
Obviously it's a very early stage in the game at this point to go into too much detail, but it's clear that even the premades are mass recruiting - most likely they'll get rid of the dead weight within the next week or so and then we can take a better look at this

DeletedUser

Doubt any will last except for (maybe) iPod, depending how their members can cope being so isolated together. But I guess that's what you get in UK servers.

Although I may be wrong, depends how many people join this world. I'm not used to UK servers so :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator: