Top 5 Tribes Map

DeletedUser

I decided to make maps for this world. They are not great but it will be just on the top 5 tribes and I will update them every few days. If you would be willing, could a mod please sticky? Like I said, I will update this every few days.

Key For Points Map. (By Dark-Arcanine)
---------------

1) Why?
2) sWARm
3) DHD
4) WOW
5) ~LGA~

Top5day16.jpg

Key For ODA Map. (Created by n00bek)
---------------

1) sWARm
2) Why?
3) WOW
4) T4H
5) LEON!

166t.gif

Top 5 Promising Tribes Map. (Created by n00bek)

5promisingtribes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd make a decent map, but I need to get Photoshop again. :p This need's stickying though, either way.

DeletedUser

You might want to change Why?`s color to some other than black... :)

DeletedUser

and pray tell why you made Why? black on a black background :/

DeletedUser

Lol sorry about that, I had made it without just markers at first and forgot to change Why?. It is fixed now. That is the beauty of a quick cheap map lol.

DeletedUser

The only tribe in the top five with the best position is sWARm. They are the only tribe that is not spread over 3 or 4 continents.

Edit, maybe one or two players :)

DeletedUser

Compact players = Farm sharing.

Agreed, but only a couple of players sharing their 15X15 with another member not so bad. If that what it take for them to have an early advantage on stronghold then I think is worth it.

DeletedUser

I suppose so, but judging by the map I'd say too many members are in the SAME 15x15 let alone having overlapping 15x15s. I'd rather not have another players map overlapping the edge of mine when it comes to farming but I guess it does have some advantages too.

DeletedUser

My map alright? I think next time I'll make the blobs smaller, they look a bit... well crap, IMO.