Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

OK Here gos

1st XPRD

Top tribe and having no difficulty's staying there not sure if i know the leadership but do know some of the players W1N members from UK 1 and even a couple of my UK 8 team so no shortage of skill.
Top for ODA as well so not afraid of spreading the love not so great ODD so have they not been tested yet but again Top overall OD
Have worked there way up from lower in the ranks and i rate them highly 9/10

2nd NWO

Ranked 2nd but unsure yet if they deserve it know a few of their players but do believe they went a bit recruit happy with FIRM so its still the same tribe with the same internal issues that brought down FIRM.To many players going there own way and not working together
ODA 2nd again so good for their position ODD 12th Dreadfull for no2 tribe and i dont think its because people are afraid to attack them 4th Overall OD
Personally i think they will go the same way FIRM did 7/10

3rd Mask

My tribe so biased, mixture of skill sets but have positioned their skilled players well good experienced leadership and again some ex W1N and DWF players. The underdog but holding there own can give as good as they get as FIRM discovered
ODA 3rd good for their position ODD 1st Thanks FIRM:icon_biggrin: OD overall 2nd not bad considering our size ratio
Think we are here for the long haul 8/10

There you go only doing the top 3 because im a lazy git enjoy

DeletedUser4342

nice and haha yeah i felt the same doing mine, no point after 3 anymore i dont think lol

DeletedUser

1) XpRd

What can i really say that has not already been said about this tribe. Taken a lead on the Leader boards and continues to look impressive in both size and war points of view. I do feel there yet to be tested in a defensive point of view and feel they have lacked a true opposition, that is no dis-credit to them as a tribe and is not in anyway shape or form saying there fights and wars have been easy. It simply signifies strong leadership and tribe attributes.

2) Mask

Although i am now in mask i can still rate them in a fair way. Very organized and strong when preparing and engaging in wars. Has recently declared war on TMNT who were holding Rank 2, The war is far from over but being fought well by Mask and its players. Communication is very strong in Mask and the Leadership are never resting. For a Rim tribe a very good show of attributes. Mask is growing at a fast rate and does not seem to be showing any signs of slowing down.

3) TMNT

TMNT well this should be funny and theres alot of bad stuff i could say however i will remain Biased.
Was once the might FIRM but due to internal spats and poor leadership and choices that tribe broke down. They then renamed to NWO but after receiving a nasty blow
on there war fronts to both Mask and Help! they renamed to TMNT. Leadership here is poor and the council do not seem to communicate, Its a classic every man for himself tribe. Players growing here with the impression internals and barbs are the objective of the game, they also hope to one day merge into monster accounts. Was looking strong with size but when challenged by Mask crumbled easily.

only doing the Top 3 as i want to go the pub :) Probably a poor rating from me and i could do better but i only wanted to kill 20mins

DeletedUser4753

Xmas Rate

Really i haven't rated since xmas :eek:

Must change this !

TOP 3 TRIBES

War edition

1. XPRD 9/10

Attack! 9/10

Xprd seem if im honest not great at attacking, some players in xprd can time to a degree, but nothing special, some are just plain poor, i would have thought the existence on non religious nukes where over long ago, let alone residing in multiple players of xprd, that said they all plow together and have made gains everywhere, some places they have walked into vills easily.

I wonder is this xprd's brilliance or mask's failings?
n should said failings not present themselves anymore could xprd up thier game?

Attacking players of note
mmm its a toughie as stats do speak strongly for ppl like hap, but then again i like to rate attacking ability from how much they get out of thier accounts.
Even so:

Haphaz (rank 1 but solid performance thus far)

Hawk ( erm a lot of things they do wrong imo, but i have always admired a timer, and these are proly xprd's best)

Andyh (funnily enough the opposite to hawk, again i could be critical of a lot of things, but cant beat good old aggression n persistence, which mark seems to pocess.
If hawk n andy combined abilities they wud be dangerous :p

Defense 7/10
Xprd do a solid job at defending, they have the activity and have the numbers, they amass in force where required n manage to collect chunks of odd for it, i havent seen much finesse from xprd, but then again they could argue no one has given them a reason to use it, even so im but curious how they would fair under a proper assault where numbers arnt on thier side, maybe we will see, or maybe thier pre war game has meant thier sheer troop size can block any pitiful nobling attempts.

Defending players of note

Haphaz (erm still i think untested, but has been the only one on the end of a more coordinated hit)

So averagly solid? i dont see some unbreakable defending nor do i see some overwellming opps from xprd, but not to be fooled they dont do badly and do alot of things well, atm they remain unchallenged and in a sense holding all the cards.

2. MASK
/HELP 7/10

Attack! 7/10

Mask seem to and have always seemed to excel at longer range tribe opps and less so local opps, Measures have been used to try improve local opps so we will see how they go in coming weeks.
Id say we still have some top players amongst us who can deffo match xprd's best, would be interesting how mask would perform if they had same fire power

Attacking players of note
With the leaving of 2 players arguable the worlds best attackers (xlapa and pangela) mask could seem a bit toothless atm, but not to worry, we have our diamonds in the rough lol.

Krunt, (Brazilian n his farmer lol, no both chloe and leandro know what thier doing and on their day take some beating in any aspect of tw attacking also the second fastest grower on w13 atm n we know chloe whore's fire power)

The cabbie (not seen him 1st hand on w13 really, however have had many a scrap on w1 and know he isnt a bad lil fighter at all, not scarred of throwing nukes around for both themselves or others

Oliven (he's a quiet one this chap but knows how to work his account and technically is pretty solid, after suffering from a co's disappearance and granting xprd some easy vills, could immediately see his desire to fetch em back)

Defense 7/10
Aha the most skill required aspect of tw :p n mask sit at rank 1 odd lol, at what cost though, some players seem to not give vills away at any cost, some av good days bad days, n some well just suck lol, what can i say players quiting on eve of war or crumbling isnt good.
Still though as i keep saying, tribes can only shed so many nubs, once the softies have gone from any tribe you really get to see what a tribe is made of fighting its core

Defensive players of note

d1(me) (I have always rated myself as better than most who play tw at defense, only now do i get a few others commenting as such, ill admit i have a ego, but i think i back it up so blah :p

Cabbie ( have to be honest when i saw the lil xprd attempt on his vills i was not confident in cabbies ability to deal with it, yet has shown he can sack of vills without sacking off the account, and still gain plenty of odd, so in a sense pretty tidy job from what i can see.)

Maxine (lonely island) (not so much on her own acc but her activity allows her to do sitting elsewhere, have seen her do good stuff fa other accounts and well what else did ppl expect from the w4 champ lol)

Yea i give mask a worse rating than previous, it aint the tribe it was, but after dealing with things outside its control id hope mask can be on the bounce back n become what it was before, which is a tribe well capable of winning w13.

DeletedUser

Xprd - 9/10 - Guy's i've dealt with/seen seem pretty damn good, They seem well organised but im sure the lack of competition hasn't helped them with activity and becoming the 10/10 tribe but on saying that you can only beat whats put in front of you.

Hap is soo far ahead it's unreal, Also very easy to talk to, never seems rash and seems to get alot of work done vs Mask. Seen some of Hawk's attacks as well seem very well timed as D1 mentioned.

Mask/Help 5/10, only thing i'd alter is Help! would bring mask's rating down without Help i'd give them a solid 7. Most are inactive and being internalled, Also can't send trains to save their lives. (Ones i've seen there may be some gems in there?) So couldn't give the 2 combined a higher score.

Mask - Quality tribe from what i've seen, think some of there members think tooo highly of themselves and im sure if they tried a Core .Net server would get a rude awakening. But Joby seems pretty damn good, as does a few others that i've seen, but need to get rid of dead weight and use those vills gathered to fight back in their war with Xprd.

Bc 4/10 - Poor start from what i've gathered (Didn't start the world till Feb so yer im behind lol!) but for alot of the tribe it's their first world, however we do have some experienced players that have brought some class to the tribe, some poor decisions must have been made originally to get into soo many wars at once against bigger tribes, thus you have to rank us low due to that and the war stats.

Some quality as discussed though, with the ops players merging and players like Hb who are all experienced and im sure will help us bring some dignity to our war stats especially vs Help.

Rest make up the numbers, hell we're small but we can have a say in what happens which i think those below us won't have, as their slowly eaten up by Xprd (Nowt etc on the West rim)