Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser11285

`im in talks with my co about that 1v1. but seems you have messed us about for nearly 3 weeks by tribe jumping saying you want a 1v1 then saying you dont then saying you will pick when your ready its lost all point now the point was to show who was better me or you but after you dragged the EXCUSES and REASONS out for so long i have to attend to more important matters like watching the snail crawl along the path

DeletedUser11434

Lol you all clearly have no life's! Spend 5 months on a game I'm not interested in just to show people that have no life's outside this game how good I am? HAHAAHAHAHAHA

No.

DeletedUser9793

Then why you spend s much time posting up on the xternals about hows great you are ?
Glad you have an active RL cos your TW life is limited and flawed :)

DeletedUser11523

Lol you all clearly have no life's! Spend 5 months on a game I'm not interested in just to show people that have no life's outside this game how good I am? HAHAAHAHAHAHA

No.

lol you mean "how good you think you are"
you seem to have self dubbed yourself something that no one agree's with.

please direct me to any stat or any feat/action that you have done to suggest you are better than a noob?

DeletedUser11434

I don't think I'm great... Please tell me when I said this?

And D1 show me stats that proves your not a noob

DeletedUser

I do feel sorry for u taking a beat down here mate. All I can say is that the first few tribes that he hopped from were none of his fault guys, that was me. I think the issue here in terms of tribe hopping has simply been that there have not been many decent tribes which have cropped up aside from XPRD, they are the only top 5 tribe who have stuck it out and proven they have a good solid loyal member base.

I think that it is easy to get backed in a corner as im2x is here, its true his account was co played well at the start but he has been active and kept it going and if he was an ally to xprd then i am sure none of this slanging match would be happening

WC was a good little tribe and disolved for whatever reasons but as you can see people have come back to it and unfortunately this points more to a lack of good leaders on this world than it points to anyones playing skills. Really take a look at the tribes he was in! None of them had any staying power.

I wish i had the time to commit to putting a strong tribe together on this world and really going for it, but alas my co's and my best barons quit early on and are no longer playing

All I am saying guys is that he is not a very recognized uk player and he has not done bad and i think you should lay off him on the externals and keep it in game.

P.S thanks for trying to rally tribes against us ISO, nice touch ;)

DeletedUser5774

I do feel sorry for u taking a beat down here mate. All I can say is that the first few tribes that he hopped from were none of his fault guys, that was me. I think the issue here in terms of tribe hopping has simply been that there have not been many decent tribes which have cropped up aside from XPRD, they are the only top 5 tribe who have stuck it out and proven they have a good solid loyal member base.

I think that it is easy to get backed in a corner as im2x is here, its true his account was co played well at the start but he has been active and kept it going and if he was an ally to xprd then i am sure none of this slanging match would be happening

WC was a good little tribe and disolved for whatever reasons but as you can see people have come back to it and unfortunately this points more to a lack of good leaders on this world than it points to anyones playing skills. Really take a look at the tribes he was in! None of them had any staying power.

I wish i had the time to commit to putting a strong tribe together on this world and really going for it, but alas my co's and my best barons quit early on and are no longer playing

All I am saying guys is that he is not a very recognized uk player and he has not done bad and i think you should lay off him on the externals and keep it in game.

P.S thanks for trying to rally tribes against us ISO, nice touch ;)

Kudos for UK9 but you have no idea what PnP is do you?

DeletedUser

lol, this is not pnp. This is a way off subject dig at one person. 2 tribes go to war, thats when the pnp comes in. I'm just backing up someone who is not enjoying the game because he is being attacked ( verbally and not in game ) by a few people.

All I can see is that these guys are upset at im2x3m4u for playing the game? Please correct me if I am wrong... and perhaps we should have a specific beat down on im2x3m4u as this is way way way off subject

DeletedUser11220

well you took him in knowing all so dont see good future for your tribe

DeletedUser

our tribe was less than his whole account when he joined us, and as mentioned there was never any intention to support him, what would be the point. So it is not your usual refugee status. In terms of our future, we see it being pretty bright when we want to put the work in, but it was not going to be on 13... or 11... maybe never agin :( . We just enjoy the game and have a laugh, have done that on every world I have played and stopped when it was not enough fun to risk my job and relationship any more... most of the time it is worth the risk though :)

DeletedUser

sorry doozy, my bad... no offence intended! I have worked in your tribes before and I know you to be a top leader!...

I think he just missed home after leaving WC originally... there is no place like home after all.

DeletedUser

look forward to seeing some action from you pal, any of the old crew here too?

P.S I actually think it is impossible to stay away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh Elvies about was chatting to her Chens back but on UK 14 with Hoops and Hog

DeletedUser4342

Doozy do a rate as the newer guy posting haha (i am taking up d1mensions job of hounding people lmao)