Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser5582

Too soon? Do we even care? |Discuss before I invest any effort in this

DeletedUser11866

current top 5 tribes or the tribe most likely to win the world ?

DeletedUser11866

RankTribe namePoints of the best 20 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 Trainz77.11377.113174.536262.966
2 --C--51.32957.592252.304282.057
3 H D46.32352.423252.097262.016
4 WHY?45.10547.759222.171241.990
5 ~MYR~44.07150.738252.030261.951

DeletedUser13448

it isnt clear yet i think
slap! is going good but you cant promise anything at this stage

the tribe might break down like trainz did

DeletedUser5582

Top 5 Tribes:

Ok am not sure how much effort will go into this (already trimmed to top 5 rather than the more traditional top 10 and to think we used to do top 20 when the server was more active!)

Oh a pretty map! http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk22/index...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Edit: see proper maps is on Uk22

toptribes.png

So with no further ado lets get those TFF cameras out and about and see who is doing what to whom

Rank 1: Slap! Total Points 140,584, No of Members 20 No of villas 46
ODA Rank 1 229k ODD Rank 20 38k ODT Rank 2 267k

Located in the NE the tribe is an offshoot of the speedsters during their usual attempt to play a normal world. Normally blindingly good at start up these tribes tend to fall away and I notice a few members leaving already. If the leadership can reign in their ego and run the tribe well could be contenders. Their caps are almost all of high quality.

Not attacked in any real way this tribe has yet to be tested so we are yet to discover if they are tribe able to work together. After the free buffet period is over will see how they fare but for me they need a diplomat or once again they will find that backtimes and snipes not enough to win.

However, so far very impressive.

Rank 2 Why? Total Points 127,905 No of Members 24 No of Villas 42
ODA Rank 4 189k ODD Rank 30 29k ODT Rank 5 218k

Located SE and with no other top 5 tribe sharing their k life looks easy but a little further delving (honestly I am like Aslan) shows they have a fair bit of competition. Agreed some of that is family tribe (but am thinking a lot of tribes already heading down this route) but the top 3 players in the k are not in Why? which must be a concern.

Only a handful of quality caps amongst their conquers and a bit of tribe in and out suggesting a few issues here.

ODA is either a genius levels until you consider their caps then flags up being a little low on nukes so taking the easy targets. Fine for now but not looking good on building the foundations for when they slug it out with another decent tribe.

Still early days and time for the leadership to turn things around.

Rank 3 BYZ Total Points 125,798 No of Members 25 No of Villas 38
ODA Rank 20 61k ODD Rank 80 11k ODT Rank 29 71k

Stretched out like a crescent moon in the NW shows they joined at the same time and the dollop in the middle shows those that joined as a pre made (was this planned this double arrival?)

Sharing a k with Cookie and also the other speedster tribe shows their diplomacy will need to be done well to avoid irritating too many folk at the same time. Their very low ODA shows they are trying their best not to. Indeed bar their top player they are looking very slow off the mark caps wise. If this is a case of keeping their powder dry until needed and building up their nukes then all to the good but if not you fear for them a little. Still very early days and lots of opportunities in their position and a fat family tribe spread amongst them.

Fine dining surely so expect to see them maintain their rank.

Rank 4 –C-- Total Points 123,196 Members 25 No of villas 49
ODA Rank 10 126k ODD Rank 104 7k ODT Rank 14 134k

My tribe so as convention states will not comment! :icon_cool:

Rank 5 H D Total Points 118,948 Members 24 No of villas 39
ODA Rank 2 206k ODD Rank 144 4k ODT Rank 1 268k

Located in the SW this tribe is top of the table on ODT and has already got its academy tribe up and running. Aggressive and a quite a few names show this tribe has hit the ground running. For me maybe a bit too trigger happy with those growing around them but I guess the frustration over farming has led to clearing a lot of their neighbours.

Been on a few worlds now so maybe this time round will push for the top spot and dominate first their K and then UK22. They have the players so if the leaders can run them well should go far.

Caps wise some good and bad in their and have lost a player too which can happen early days but is never a good sign on the tribal CV.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7025

Top 5 Tribes:

Ok am not sure how much effort will go into this (already trimmed to top 5 rather than the more traditional top 10 and to think we used to do top 20 when the server was more active!)

Oh a pretty map! http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk22/index...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Edit: see proper maps is on Uk22

toptribes.png

So with no further ado lets get those TFF cameras out and about and see who is doing what to whom

Rank 1: Slap! Total Points 140,584, No of Members 20 No of villas 46
ODA Rank 1 229k ODD Rank 20 38k ODT Rank 2 267k

Located in the NE the tribe is an offshoot of the speedsters during their usual attempt to play a normal world. Normally blindingly good at start up these tribes tend to fall away and I notice a few members leaving already. If the leadership can reign in their ego and run the tribe well could be contenders. Their caps are almost all of high quality.

Not attacked in any real way this tribe has yet to be tested so we are yet to discover if they are tribe able to work together. After the free buffet period is over will see how they fare but for me they need a diplomat or once again they will find that backtimes and snipes not enough to win.

However, so far very impressive.

Rank 2 Why? Total Points 127,905 No of Members 24 No of Villas 42
ODA Rank 4 189k ODD Rank 30 29k ODT Rank 5 218k

Located SE and with no other top 5 tribe sharing their k life looks easy but a little further delving (honestly I am like Aslan) shows they have a fair bit of competition. Agreed some of that is family tribe (but am thinking a lot of tribes already heading down this route) but the top 3 players in the k not in Why? which must be a concern.

Only a handful of quality caps amongst their conquers and a bit of tribe in and out suggesting a few issues here.

ODA is either a genius levels until you consider their caps then flags up being a little low on nukes so taking the easy targets. Fine for now but not looking good on building the foundations for when they slug it out with another decent tribe.

Still early days and time for the leadership to turn things around.

Rank 3 BYZ Total Points 125,798 No of Members 25 No of Villas 38
ODA Rank 20 61k ODD Rank 80 11k ODT Rank 29 71k

Stretched out like a crescent moon in the NW shows they joined at the same time and the dollop in the middle shows those that joined as a pre made (what this planned this double arrival?)

Sharing a k with Cookie and also the other speedster tribe shows their diplomacy will need to be done well to avoid irritating too many folk at the same time. Their very low ODA shows they are trying their best not to. Indeed bar their top player they are looking very slow off the mark caps wise. If this isa case of keeping their powder dry until needed and building up their nukes then all to the good but if not you fear for them a little. Still very early days and lots of opportunities in their position and a fat family tribe spread amongst them.

Fine dining surely so expect to see them maintain their rank.

Rank 4 –C-- Total Points 123,196 Members 25 No of villas 49
ODA Rank 10 126k ODD Rank 104 7k ODT Rank 14 134k

My tribe so as convention states will not comment! :icon_cool:

Rank 5 H D Total Points 118,948 Members 24 No of villas 39
ODA Rank 2 206k ODD Rank 144 4k ODT Rank 1 268k

Located in the SW this tribe is top of the table on ODT and has already got its academy tribe up and running. Aggressive and a quite a few names show this tribe has hit the ground running. For me maybe a bit too trigger happy with those growing around them but I guess the frustration over farming has led to clearing a lot of their neighbours.

Been on a few worlds now so maybe this time round will push for the top spot and dominate first their K and then UK22. They have the players so if the leaders can run them well should go far.

Caps wise some good and bad in their and have lost a player too which can happen early days but is never a good sign on the tribal CV.

a sensible appraisal Jo. Nice to see you around still. Not sure what possesed me to come back again. Strugling in my current tribe with ineptitude and a lack of grasp lol. better not give my IGN as my duke will threaten to kill me :D

DeletedUser5582

a sensible appraisal Jo. Nice to see you around still. Not sure what possesed me to come back again. Strugling in my current tribe with ineptitude and a lack of grasp lol. better not give my IGN as my duke will threaten to kill me :D

um would guess Roar and go for an sugary drink? If that is you then say hi (as would hate to scare whoever is on the acc with a cooeee kinda mail)

DeletedUser5582

oh a double post :icon_eek:

So another week has passed so time to update this thread and see who has been this week's Bobby Dazzlers and who has been finding life a little tough.

Will keep this to top 5 as, bar the formation of some family tribes, a clear gap emerging from the top 5 to the chasing pack.

Previous points/members/villas in brackets. NM = Non mover etc etc (apologies if this is obvious but after this crest thing when I mentioned would nuke anyone who stole my panther folks believed me. Sad but true ok I digress)

Rank 1 (NM): Slap! Total Points 250,125(140,584), No of Members 21 (20) No of villas 68 (46)
ODA Rank 1 (NM) 466k (229k) ODD Rank 36(-16) 56k (38k) ODT Rank 1 (+1) 521k (267k)

Lost a member and recruited two more shows Slap! To be stable though they are internalling another member(or merging accs am too lazy to ask). Quality of their caps has fallen since last week but as the bar had been set high this is to be expected. A few barbs but nothing horrendous and still this tribe is not attracting any attacks.

Whilst in the free buffet period of this world I expect this tribe to continue to grow and only when they come against the better led and organised tribes will they be truly tested, but of course this could (and should) be said against all the top 5.

Good growth, good caps and low ODD so you have to say great job. If being picky nearly a quarter of their ODA comes from just one member but every tribe has an animal you have to throw iron and raw steaks to every now and again.

Rank 2 (+1) BYZ Total Points 241,274(125,798) No of Members 25 (25) No of Villas 61 (38)
ODA Rank 9 (+11) 204k (61k) ODD Rank 97(-17) 14k (11K) ODT Rank 16 (+13) 219k (71k)

Still stretched out like some serpent from Norse mythology over the top of K44 they have lost the little dollop in the core. Criticised for being a rank 1 acc with a tribe attached their caps show a spread between excellent and oh dear. They are taking villas off a variety of tribes and their amazingly low ODD shows that no one is fighting back.

This begs the question why they are selecting low value targets but when you look where they are on the map they are taking the best of what’s available. The low ODD shows their strategy is working.

Positionally they have 2 of the top 5 close but for now plenty of little fish to fry before having to fret about this.

Nearly doubled in points and ODA rising quickly shows they are going to push on from here and expect them to challenge the top spot over the next week or so.

Rank 3 (-1)Why? Total Points 237,998(127,905) No of Members 23 (24) No of Villas 65 (42)
ODA Rank 3 (+1) 336k (189k) ODD Rank 5(+25) 112k (29k) ODT Rank 2 (+3) 449k (218k)

So last week mentioned that none of the top 3 players in their K were in their tribe so of course now 4 out of the top 5 are! Honestly should charge a consultancy fee...

I still think there are a few tribes intheir K that will cause them grief in fact whilst on this subject is noted that a LOT of old school players are around and nicely spread out amongst the tribes so this could shape up to be a good world (bar the speed is so sloooooow)

That said the quality of their caps has gone up and the spike in ODD shows they are fighting for some of them or they got a lot of support killed in the villa they lost.

But tribal changes has steadied which is a great sign so you have to think they have settled down, grown those nukes to minimise losses and now are cherry picking quality caps is looking a lot better than last week. Work to do on dominating their K as they have 4 sizeable tribes surrounded them but, as ever is this more opportunities than issues with this?

Good caps shows that they are now putting in the foundations to becoming a dominant tribe.

Rank 4 (NM) –C-- Total Points227,536 (123,196) Members 25 No of villas 76 (49)
ODA Rank 2 (+8) 363k (126k) ODD Rank 33(+71) 57k (7k) ODT Rank 3 (+11)421k (134k)

My tribe so as convention states will not comment!

Rank 5 (NE) TWP Total Points 213,968.Members 25 No of Villas 59
ODA Rank 6 254k ODD Rank 13 90k ODTRabk6 344k

A new entry to the top 5 and located between Slap! And Why? Our furry friends will need to show their fangs and wag those tails long term to cement their position.

Again a tribe with a few top ranked members and few tiddlers but TW is a game for all so whilst this raises an eyebrow we reserve judgement for now. Have had a few members picked off and inactivity n one of their top ranked accs is going to be an issue for them.

Caps wise they are not setting the world on fire but there again nor did many of the other top 5 tribes last week (bar Slap) so this could just be their time of building and waiting and next week they will serve me humble pie and make me eat my words (and mix some metaphors)

But you know I think not. Will they eat one of their top accs before other tribes take the villas and rise like a ravenous pack of um wolves and scare the life out of UK22? Or slink off into the frozen tundra tails between legs having gifted other tribes some natty hats?

Is a little early to say but experience tells me these guys will struggle long term.

So where are they now?! HD have dropped from 5th to 7th but this was more to do with the creation of not one but 2 additions to their family (its twins!) and they moved members back and forth.

So not on a downward spiral I think but ate nUKe via the recruit nuke. Took on some wheat as well as chaff be interesting to see what they do now and can they make this family work?

Ok this concludes this weeks Top 5. Asalways any thoughts then post here or mail me ign :icon_wink:

oh and finally a pretty map
toptribes.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty interesting reads. Have some rep. Look forward to the next one!

DeletedUser5582

Another week (ok ok is not really a weekly update now is a when I remember so sue me) has passed and is time to see who is Top of The Pops and who has been feeling like a carthorse that has been fed too much All Bran….

Now has been a lot of excitement on UK22 this week (and a bit) with the return of Nauzhror to mentor (no one has picked him he is cross) and lots of changes in the top 5. Recruit nukes flying about, shrinkage and all sorts of shenanigans in the Wolf Pack so time to get those TFF cameras out and about and see what our roving reporter has found out for you this time.

But first a pretty map

Rank 1 (+3) Cookies Total Points 603,943 (228k) No of Members 25 (25) No of Villas 145 (76)
ODA Rank 2 (2) 1.11 Mil ODD Rank 2(+31) 366,504 ODT Rank 1 (+2) 1.48 Million

My tribe so won't comment as is traditional.

Rank 2 (-1) Slap! Total Points 541,697(250k) No of members 20 (21) No of Villas 116
ODA Rank 1 (NM) 1.17 mil ODD Rank 34(+2) 123k ODT Rank 2 (-1) 1.29 mil

Lost two members through being internalled and recruited 1 shows that the Slappers are still holding steady although they have lost 5 villas to other tribes since the last update.

They still have the highest average points of all the top 5 and still, on the whole, taking decent caps. Very low ODD showing that they are picking the right targets as no one fighting back but see they are just beginning to start on larger tribes so perhaps this will change. I also hear that they have been cheeky with some of their recruitment who then turns on former tribemates but is all part and parcel of the game.

Would still be ranked 1 if others hadn't recruited their way to the top and you have to say a very impressive start to this world. Am still unsure if they will work well as a traditional tribe rather than as a collection of skilled members as losing villas shows a certain lack of teamwork but not knowing the full story behind those losses can only speculate.

All in all looks like a good tribe. Am not convinced if they can step up to be a great one but they are certainly getting there.

Rank 3 (-1) BYZ Total Points 526,792(241K) No of Members 24 (25) No of Villas 113 (61)
ODA Rank 5 (+4) 820,629 ODD Rank 49(+48) 84,506 ODT Rank 6 (+10) 904,875

Have formed their academy tribe which is ranked 11 they have had a few move back and forth as they organise their family. I also see a lot of internals going to just one player which is not ideal for the rank and file's morale.

Caps wise some very good villas being taken which bodes very well for these guys and maintaining some excellent growth.

Positionally they have made their rim start work very well for them and they have positives and negatives in their spread (caused am guessing by starting all at the same time so the TW bot threw them out like confetti across the rim). They have a very long border which makes their reach longer but it also means they have huge distances to travel to move support about and fewer “safe” areas though I note that their academy tribe is placed as a buffer to help ease this issue.

Low ODD as they have eaten their way through the free buffet you have to say they have ticked all the important boxes. Can they make the family tribe work and will they make their position a strength rather than the potential banana skin it could be are the main issues facing this tribe. As the free lunches run out where do they go for growth and keep both “ends”of their tribe happy. With 3 big tribes around them these questions will become far more important. For now though looking good.

Rank 4 (-1) Why? Total Points 510,504 (238K) No of Members 23 (23) No of Villas 111 (65)
ODA Rank 3 (NM) 841,622 ODD Rank 10(-5) 254,437 (112k) ODT Rank 3 (-1) 1.1 mil (449k)

Consistently 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] or 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]to milestones this tribe is probably closer to dominating their K than any of the other Top 5 though they are not there yet. They have recruited wisely (bar Purple WKD and his family!!) and cherry picked the better members of tribes that could have grown to cause them issues later on.

On the negative side I see they are losing villas to NBD (with some amusing villa names too) which may be just a local scuffle or the start of something longer. No caps going the other way so one to watch.

Caps wise they are looking good and seethe tribe Roar after being recruit nuked is now food so morally this tribe might be questionable but hey this TW so all is fair.

They have lots of room to grow and don't have to worry too much in the short term about the other big tribes though to their north they have a clustered up tribe that might cause them indigestion.

For me will have a long run as long as they can stop James from posting in their forum and killing off all their threads…

Rank 5 MnMs (NE!) Total Points 443,492No of Members 25 No of Villas 99
ODA Rank 7 697,288 ODD Rank 19 183,025ODT Rank 7 880,313

A new entry just creeping ahead of one of the HD tribes this tribe is layered like a custard filling between Why? and ACH tribes in the SE. They have a few good names in their and for me are all workhorses so look solid.

Caps wise they have lost a few too many to get full marks and already a few internals which is also a bit of a worry. Still this is a sloooooow world so will not sit all (like me for instance). Their own caps look very good so are silver linings here.

Positionally they will struggle although if their diplomat merged rather than quit I imagine they will make this work but they do have Why? On their borders so is going to be tough long term.

Still they do know what they are about so am sure they will give a good acc of themselves.

Where are they Now?

Well TWP have had a bit of a change of leadership and a purge of members but for me this was a good thing and expect to see them coming back up the rankings from their current Rank 7

HD well still chopping and changing but all 3 parts of this family are big so them not being in the top 5 matters little. Fighting KOB they are securing their area but are not making their size tell on the kobacommedians (see what I did there huh!) though we will watch this space

So here ends my top 5. As always please feel free to correct anything if you feel you have been wronged and I hope life to become more interesting shortly!

DeletedUser

A good read as usual Jo and thanks for including the pretty maps in your posts! :)