Top 5 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser920

That's certainly true - there does appear to have been some movement in places, but we're not going to draw attention to it.

DeletedUser12733

you could do this? Plus a few words to guide us all through it?

To be honest I am a external forums noob, I just read it and don't normally reply unless it regards me or my members or someone i know :p, so i don't feel i will do it justice ;).

Also Lord Gregg. Chaos have been increasing in ranks hardcore, we have been number 1 in our k for a good week or so now and top 5 for the same. I think we will see a shift in rankings now that some are at war and some are not just makes it easier to munch and not focus on targets for the other tribes in the top 10 ;) So my prediciton is S.C.O will remain top for now but the top 5 will be

S.C.O
Chaos
Creed
TnC
Vodka

:p

DeletedUser920

:icon_wink: I'm still saying nothing to draw attention to placings...

DeletedUser12733

:icon_wink: I'm still saying nothing to draw attention to placings...

It is pretty obvious :D DNA are trying to creep up but keep losing villas, SCO are capping villas like its Christmas, every other tribe is Vanessa Carltoning it. (For those who don't know the song) "Making their way downtown"

DeletedUser13448

To be honest I am a external forums noob, I just read it and don't normally reply unless it regards me or my members or someone i know :p, so i don't feel i will do it justice ;).

Also Lord Gregg. Chaos have been increasing in ranks hardcore, we have been number 1 in our k for a good week or so now and top 5 for the same. I think we will see a shift in rankings now that some are at war and some are not just makes it easier to munch and not focus on targets for the other tribes in the top 10 ;) So my prediciton is S.C.O will remain top for now but the top 5 will be

S.C.O
Chaos
Creed
TnC
Vodka

:p

TnC or Vodka should be second IMO, but if you are REALLY sure that Chaos! is so good, at least those two tribe 3rd and fourth? But still... your opinion

DeletedUser12733

It was kind of a tongue in cheek statement, but i think Creed will come up as they are eating alot of villas, Chaos seem to be slow but steadyily eating villas. I do not doubt Honeybadgers are making a great leap up the rankings ;)

DeletedUser13448

I am just waiting for TnC to rise cause they DEFINETLY will (but only if they don't disband obv)

DeletedUser12733

Yeah well vodka have made a jump up :D Welcoming them to the top 5... their sister tribe also looks ready to join top 5 too ;)

DeletedUser5582

um if you are going to make comments then try and be a little like Aslan and look for the deeper magic. Why have these tribes moved up the rankings? Have they recruited nuked folk? Gone on a nobling spree? Or have the leaders of BMF, DNA and the numerous others ditched all their rank and file and made a new tribe (called Hardcore I believe am still giggling.)

In other news Julius Caesar has stopped asking for invites and now is gifting villas so he can co play and join us that way. Is a lolathon.

DeletedUser12733

To be fair them being in the top 10 with 24 members is quite impressive ;) Some tribes have moved up because of village eating (i have been monitoring) Creed are eating a a fast rate and both the vodkas are making a stand ;) TnC are growing but slower and Chaos has been going through a cleanup so I am guessing the top 5 tribes will be changing in placements yet i feel the same names will still be seen.

DeletedUser6695

To be fair them being in the top 10 with 24 members is quite impressive ;) Some tribes have moved up because of village eating (i have been monitoring) Creed are eating a a fast rate and both the vodkas are making a stand ;) TnC are growing but slower and Chaos has been going through a cleanup so I am guessing the top 5 tribes will be changing in placements yet i feel the same names will still be seen.

Being rank 1 with 8-10 members is impressive (see Pandas uk10) being top 10 with 24 members is expected.

DeletedUser12733

Being rank 1 with 8-10 members is impressive (see Pandas uk10) being top 10 with 24 members is expected.

Yeah i saw :) Well for those who believed SCO to be the number 1 tribe, if Hardcore was to recruit smartly they could sneak above them ;). But i have a feeling the rankings are going to change very soon :D

DeletedUser920

Well in truth, change has been slow but steady, with nothing unexpected - not unexpected amongst those of us playing apart from occasional sudden splits and reforms of tribes.

Creed are doing well, with a solid bunch of players. S.C.O. have a mix of fast startup players and late game players who have maintained a good munch rate and maintained their size as the equal of our two tribes (Vodka) with overall stats to match, but half the players, so if they keep their membership core they will be formidable.

TNC!/TBC! (etc) - well they raced ahead, got slapped down, reformed as one bigger tribe and are on the slide down again now, even with their new allies. Whether they find new leadership and direction and consolidate, or just drop out of the top ten and/or disband we'll have to see.