Top Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser8219
  • Start date

DeletedUser282

I was terrible? Explain.

Hmm, thinking about it that description is unreasonably negative. Though I wouldn't portray you as being very good. Though, I can't think of any specifics for that so I can't really back it up.

I guess my brain fixated on the accidental sending of a train at oneself and then stacking the attacking village in an attempt to kill it thing when writing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

jeim sent a train at himself and then stacked the village attacking instead of the one being attacked. Think that explains how terrible he is? :lol:

DeletedUser

jeim sent a train at himself and then stacked the village attacking instead of the one being attacked. Think that explains how terrible he is? :lol:

Yet mass internals, and spending tons of pp is a sign of being 'pro'

DeletedUser6623

A) Didn't spend tons of pp.
B) Who says you cant merge?
C) I don't need to prove I am a pro, simply cuz many know how good I am.
D) Stop crying because you suck

DeletedUser11546

I guess my brain fixated on the accidental sending of a train at oneself and then stacking the attacking village in an attempt to kill it thing when writing that.

Fair enough, though I was drunk, so does that not justify it a little bit ;)

@Daz

You did spend alot of prem, i looked at your log, you spent atleast 5K

DeletedUser6623

Jeimizu said:
You did spend alot of prem, i looked at your log, you spent atleast 5K

No i didnt.. i cant afford the spendage of 5k prem :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Why not just printscreen your logs?

Then you can easily disprove his comments.

Or easily prove his comments. If you don't it's safe to assume that you did infact spend 5k.

DeletedUser6623

My log is spammed with my co spending pp on walls on uk15.. so your comment is easier said than done