Top Ten Tribe Opinions

DeletedUser13546

Nice read.

Unlike their big sister, they have tried to put up a fight. Barb-munching and turtling like fury, their future looks no better, though.

Have to disagree here though :p And the word tried isn't very nice :O lol

DeletedUser6796

I would expect you to disagree. How would you describe the situation differently?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RP~, ~RT~
Side 2:
Tribes: !TWZ!, !TWZ3!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 41
Difference: 279

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,238,095
Side 2: 291,443
Difference: 1,946,652

chart

Those stats and the respective war stats for !TWZ! and !TWZ3! are a matter of record. Personally, I have met most resistance on the Chunky Nuts account when attacking from over 20 hours away.

Deleted User - 70854

they dropped to rank 2 because myself and 2 others left IBF

DeletedUser6796

Maybe they are too far away from me for me to grasp, but I don't feel that the split of a few from IBF has the same world impact as the UP split from Ted.

however, it adds another dimension and/or faction to the core war which becomes harder to call with each such change. The core war will come at some point. Probably when one of the major contenders feels secure enough on their other borders. I think that the recent splinters have delayed it, really.

It would great to have some top ten reviews from some other viewpoints :)

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

It has added a nice dynamic to the game now as the whole map is now basically a warzone with lots of decent tribes. Before it was heading towards 2 big tribes split down the map which is a bit boring :L Should be much more interesting now

I don't really know enough about 10 tribes to do reviews, i could do 5-7 lol

DeletedUser6982

Nice Thread Trojanhoarse - and really good analysis of the tribes.

Be interesting to see how it all moves in the next few weeks with Easter and people either have much more time or much less!

DeletedUser10100

The fun has already started with more spliter tribes forming around the core. The next week or two are going to be interesting, lots more tribe swapping to happen yet I think. I like everyone else hope their members don't stray, but you can't force anyone to choose a tribe.

DeletedUser13693

Hello Trojanhoarse (and other players who reads it), first nice unbiased opinion on the Top 10 Tribes :) ...now 3 months have pasted and the world looks bit different, what is your opinion on Top 10 tribe now.