Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser9748

Too soon? Yes you're right...however this forum has dropped a little dead after the long discussions about the farming limit, so how about we spice it up with predictions that won't even matter in 3-4 weeks? Just for the sake of it.

Let me start then:

1) RAGE: Been in the top for a while, their leader has a strong presence in the forums which generally is good ( no need for much PnP yet anyways). They are located into all 4 continents which now may not seem a problem, but later it will be unless they have a super powerful plan into dominating all K's in a single war action (??). Been focusing on pits I guess, high activity probably so will stay here for a while...dunno for how long though.

2) -V-: Under RAGE they seem the most potential threat for the above. Located mostly in K44, they are well spreaded and won't have problems doing co-ordinated actions in the future. They might be 5k points away from RAGE but that does not mean it's bad, they may focusing also on troops rather only on pits. Haven't checked a lot their presense in the forums and their ODA tells us that they have already sharpened some axes to clear the area. I believe they will stick in the top ranks if they don't fall from inactivity.

3) BOGOF: Their spread proves that most of them joined at the same time that's why they have formed an "bow" in the north east corner of K45. They are following closely -V- but doubt they will meet soon cause of their distances. They have some descent ODA which points some village clearing so one more tribe not focusing only on pits-points. I believe they will also stick in the top ranks unless something unexpected happens like all the K45 tribes unite against them.

4)L~G: The only reason I believe this tribe is kinda doomed is their location. They are right in the middle of BOGOF and RAGE. Their members are close but they need to work together very well in order to survive and achieve domination in their K. They seem organised looking from their profile, very big ODA for the time being which shows activity and aggressive style of playing. I believe they know their difficult position so they have taken measures to deal with it from the beginning. Due to this challenge, I hope they will stay in top ranks although it's very difficult.

5) WC :) My tribe won't comment...dah!!

6) L-S: I am trying to figure out these guys...in uk9 they did pretty much nothing, here they started well but they dropped some ranks since then. They are located in the borders of K55 and K45 and their high ODA shows some aggression but it has also lowered their growth. Rumour has it that their leader is a barb muncher, but I hope he re-thinks that strategy on this world. Only RAGE are close to them from the top tribes, if they don't drop some more ranks they might stay in top 10 for a while.

7) Magic: Like BOGOF they also might joined at the same time and they a very well spread in the southwest corner of K54. Away from all the other top 6 tribes, they seem to be doing OK there focusing on the domination of their area and probably the whole K54. Their ODA shows also aggression and desire to make their presense noticeable into other smaller tribes in the area. If nothing unexpected happens I believe they will stick in the top ranks since there is no big threat around them.

8) ARMGDN: These guys are in trouble. They are all in the middle of the hurricane called -V- and the rest of their scattered members won't last long alone in the other continents. They have low OD, which might be good if they focus on growth and troops, but if they don't play it well diplomatically I doubt they will stay in the top ranks. They might be the primary target for -V- unless of course their duke holds a plan that will get them out sound and safe. Difficult to stay but not impossible.

9) OOTK: And I was saying there is no enemy for Magic...well OOTK (hate the abbreviation, change it guys!) are close to Magic and located mostly in the center of K54. Their OD shows activity and they better be in order to sustain a powerful core and be ready to fight Magic if they fail diplomatically with them. They could munch other smaller tribes and use them for future wars that may occur with Magic. Their members in the other K's might help if they don't fall into the hands of bigger tribes. I hope to see them staying or else Magic will easily rule K54.

10) COBRA: Another tribe that will struggle to stay in K44 against all other bigger tribes. Small OD which is generally good now, I believe they know their situation and are trying to focus on troops if any other tribe decides to attack them when nobles come out. They have to play strong diplomacy in order to survive. Good thing is all their members are in the same continent, so teamwork might work for them. I doubt it though they will get into a higher rank in top10 if they are really focusing on troops.

I know I suck on commenting other tribes, specially in English which is not my mother language. However, feel free to comment and make your own top 10. Farming limit helps me find time to write these stuff, dont ignore it please :icon_razz:.

P.S. This is an estimation if tribes stick together for 1-2 months like they are now. Too early again, but who cares...

DeletedUser10327

Nice reviews mate :icon_cool: Your english is fantastic by the way, seeing as it is not your mother tongue - can't really find fault with it, but then I wouldn't really be able to see any faults with it as I haven't studied the top ten to any depth to be honest.
You're right, it's far, far too early for one of these, but right again - who cares? I have been waiting for one since the day the world started (stupid, I know) :icon_redface:

All in all, a nice well rounded-out, unbiased review - hope to see more of these from you :lol:

DeletedUser10135

Hello,

Makes A Change To See Nice Comments About L~G. Although I Have Some Haters (Giggles) So I Am Expecting Some Nasty Comments Too When More Members See This.

Thank You And Yes You Are Correct... We Are Completely Aware Of Our Location And Our Surroundings So We Will Be Doing Our Best To Achieve Our Goals Regardless Of How Unluckily We Were Placed On The Map :( (Sob Sob)

But We Shall Fight Hard And At The Same Time We Will Have A Good Giggle :)

I Will Take This Opportunity To Wish Everyone A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

From The One And Only
Lou Lou

DeletedUser10327

Deifinetly an accurate review - 5 stars and a reputation thingy (never used it before)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The Duke of L-S on W8: barb munching

18 caps = 14 Barbs and 3 internals...

I've munched my fair share of barbs and internals in my time but this does look like a high percentage...

DeletedUser10327

The Duke of L-S on W8: barb munching

18 caps = 14 Barbs and 3 internals...

I've munched my fair share of barbs and internals in my time but this does look like a high percentage...

This reminds me of when I first played TW and got to 13k points (without doing any farming - took ages) just nobling barbs and in a month I got nobled out haha :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It was a nice read.

This reminds me of when I first played TW and got to 13k points (without doing any farming - took ages) just nobling barbs and in a month I got nobled out haha :icon_evil:

We call those the best days of Tribal Wars, their gone now.

DeletedUser

L-S Duke was the same on w10 there tribe failed big time. Nice review man

DeletedUser7179

Hello,

Makes A Change To See Nice Comments About L~G. Although I Have Some Haters (Giggles) So I Am Expecting Some Nasty Comments Too When More Members See This.

Thank You And Yes You Are Correct... We Are Completely Aware Of Our Location And Our Surroundings So We Will Be Doing Our Best To Achieve Our Goals Regardless Of How Unluckily We Were Placed On The Map :( (Sob Sob)

But We Shall Fight Hard And At The Same Time We Will Have A Good Giggle :)

I Will Take This Opportunity To Wish Everyone A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

From The One And Only
Lou Lou

Carol u have haters????

DeletedUser10327

Yeah, the external forums are a nasty place :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7179

Haha frazel its a personal joke she will understand and will prob go mental cause i called her Carol in fact I think everyone should call her that from now on!!

DeletedUser10327

But I know "carol" anyway...met her in world 10 and - as it says on her sig, you either love her or don't and I'm the first one :icon_wink:
You know me too from speed (only a few rounds - you thrashed me, I suck at speed lol) ...so , hey :lol:

DeletedUser

oh god.. don't call her Carol. I made that mistake once.. *shakes head* never again...

DeletedUser5582

But I know "carol" anyway...met her in world 10 and - as it says on her sig, you either love her or don't and I'm the first one :icon_wink:
You know me too from speed (only a few rounds - you thrashed me, I suck at speed lol) ...so , hey :lol:

um thats not what you told me so either you are fibbing about loving Carol or Louis Grotto are not to be trusted?!

DeletedUser10327

um thats not what you told me so either you are fibbing about loving Carol or Louis Grotto are not to be trusted?!

I haven't even spoken to you...:icon_confused: And it's Loulou's grotto by the way :icon_redface:

DeletedUser10327

are you sure?!

well if the tribe is this forgetful then definitely not to be trusted....!

I can't be bothered arguing with someone as impossible as yourself...Now can we please get back on topic?? :icon_rolleyes: