Top Tribes Splitting?

DeletedUser

First WC :) Splits makes FENIX Between members of WC :) and LR

Now HELP! Had a couple members leave to make TBAD with some of FENIX members

I thought FENIX was gonna be the next big thing and people are leaving already?
What happened to the great all mighty leader Jay who recruited the best active players from both WC :) and LR. Maybe next time you should build a tribe around people who like you and not just build a tribe suck up to HELP get a NAP and then go after LR.

Hi guys,By the time you have all woke up and read this mail i will have already quit the tribe and will probably of been nuked by HELP! :(I really enjoyed my time in WC :) and getting to know all the WC :) members that have now moved on and the ones that have moved to FENIX, but im sorry to say that i cannot stay in a tribe where our so called leader hangs you out to dry and just backs down to anything HELP! tells him to do.Think alot of you already know that there has been a big arguement going on today between myself and one of the members of HELP!. Over him nobling a small barb right next door to 2 of my main villages and miles away from any of his own.Then i got that mail off him telling me he would noble where and when he wants, so i did the same and sent a nuke at the barb :)We did have a NAP in place, but whats the point of a NAP if they are just goin to noble barbs on our doorstep, so maybe i over reacted a little bit, but they would of done the same.Anyway i left it to the so called diplomats and after a long debate i got this mail from Jay telling me everything was sorted out and to go ahead and noble the barb.

Jay3461 said:
Cool, green light make sure u take the barb I offered the cost of his next noble, there refused it and said he was in the wrong but both arguing was pointless. He's been told to not bother u and u have already been told so end of :D Game on :D

I sent a full nuke & a noble at it but the loyalty only dropped to 6 :( So when nuke returned i just resent it st8 bk to finish barb off.However in the couple of hours i was offline, Jay3461 and his m8 at HELP!changed their minds and decided that i was not allowed to take the barb and would be breaking the NAP if i attacked. Jay mailed me around 1am telling me things had changed and i was not to attack, but i had already sent my nuke/noble by then so it was too late to cancel the attack.Then i had a member of HELP! mailing me asking why i am attacking after i had been told not to, i explained to him that i had permission to attack hours earlier, but had only just read the mail when it was too late, but he basically said unlucky, your nuke and noble will die as he had sent 11 lots of support to the barb and to get over it.I offered to pay 27 packets to pay for a new nobleman for him in compo, if he just withdrew all support & let me have the crappy barb so that my nuke did not die but he refused my more than fair offer.And Jay backed him all the way, telling me i should just move on and forget about that barb and my dead nuke and told me i was starting another war.Well in my eyes it was HELP! that started all this trouble in the 1st place, all i have done is just stood up for myself and not let HELP! or Jay walk all over me.It was jay that told me they where in the wrong and to take the barb, so i only did what was agreed upon.Not my fault they decided to change their minds, or i would not of attacked again.Just thought i would tell you all the truth as to why I am leaving before Jay finds out i have quit his poorly lead tribe and spins you all aload of crap. There are alot of good members here and its a shame to be leaving you because of one spineless one.I would not rely on him to have your back if you need him to in the future, he is in it for himself.I will not be quitting this world yet, so if you want to mail me feel free guys, I may try hook up with DocZ and mycool again for one last bit of fun before i get rimmed :)

So poor leadership on Jay's side lead to members leaving FENIX

lukao1515 Left 28th September 2012 - 03:13 65,211
Charliepat Left 27th September 2012 - 21:16 104,559
Sunburnt Left 27th September 2012 - 05:12 89,097

Not sure what HELP did to lead to members leaving but Bazza has not looked good lately maybe people are starting to notice?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk13/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=134777

16 of his last 18 nobles have ether been barb or internal nobles.

Overall he has nobled
12 Barbs (only 2 above 3k)
12 Internals

Now some might say well hes a duke hes not gonna grow fast if hes planning ops properly but even so most good dukes will give inactive players to weak members of the tribe to help them grow not eat it all up himself.

So maybe this lack of leadership from bazza, and lack of good nobling lately is the reason why 6 people have left HELP! lately?

quickshot90 Left 28th September 2012 - 00:13 180,640
mudafangul Left 27th September 2012 - 22:15 54,317
schinti Left 27th September 2012 - 21:16 75,600
billo74 Left 27th September 2012 - 21:16 131,405
serinous Left 27th September 2012 - 21:16 111,689
vortex.popescu Left 27th September 2012 - 21:16 96,898

Now im sure there is more to it then just Bazza or maybe im way off and the FENIX members where just friends with the HELP! members from another world and wanted to start their own tribe.

Who knows but them im not saying any of this is 100% accurate so please no flaming.

Im simply speculating.

DeletedUser4753

Your shocked about bazza's nobling strategy :p

On a serious note its a shame fenix isn't a new wc :) as given a bit of time to get a foothold could still have been in contention to do something on this world, now I think that k will be picked apart bye tribes headhunting the best players n eat the rest, sorry to see another guy quit w13

DeletedUser

I wonder what TBAD's intentions are towards FERNIX and HELP!...

DeletedUser9516

at moment TBAD's intentions are not set we dont have any partically vendetta against anyone or anytribe so all optiosna are open but some tribes might have aggressive intentions against us so were have to respond to the other tribe decisions while we discuss our own

DeletedUser

sunburnt - read the moon it will be in there. Not welcome
luke - sunburnts "friend" was on a weeks review also can't speak a work of English... Check his stats
Charliepat - only loss, left as his friend is running the tribe. Let me know an hr before and the only one that will be missed.

As for help! Internal issues that hopefully are being delt with. But bazza was not the reason, supposedly mat runs a dictatorship.... Unknown.

Tbad intentions- To widely spread compared to FENIX but they have requested a nap which is being discussed but waiting for both tribes to settle may be an option.

tbad towards help - obv not good that was the hole point - or help intentions towards TBAD.....

DeletedUser9516

we have no bad intentions or thoughts towards help i still have friends in there as for reasons i'll disclose anoter time but i will confirm baz is not the reason though and were have to see what happens i think next 72 hrs will be interesting

DeletedUser

K55 Is gonna get Awfully huggy in the near future

FENIX Hugging HELP! witch makes no sense at all and poor strategy....

Personally coming off a war with HELP! while in WC:) if i knew that they had internal issues when will be a better time to attack then while they are down? You had the perfect chance to take over K55 and you chose to NAP with HELP! and chase the reminding LR villages?

Now your saying it might be possible that FENIX will NAP Tbad? Surely they wont aim at HELP! alone and the WC:) members should know from the past that anyone up north in K45 is far from useful.

Poor strategy by FENIX tho from an out side of the tribe perspective if you have different intentions jay then i apologize but from a funny perspective you have NAP'S with everyone surrounding you, was that you way to make FENIX better then WC:) hugging it out?

DeletedUser

FENIX has no plans ATM we are growing fast as it is and if we did posting them up here.......... Lol

DeletedUser

People come and go to be honest if points were what ether tribe were after we could easy go second in the rankings. Well FENIX could.....

DeletedUser4753

Could one not say the same about Nation now?

Besides sod the points, if u lead fenix well keep decent players n manage the tribe and its diplo theirs no reason fenix cannot do well.