Top Tribes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 695343
  • Start date

Deleted User - 695343

It's a testament to the state of the server when a one (wo)man tribe is rank two! ;)

Think it's safe to say the world is done. Gg nubs! :)

DeletedUser13103

You would be hitting delete with the rest of rowdy if I had it my way Deb :p

Unfortunately half my tribe have a school boy crush on you, so that wont happen, and we'll hug our way to victory lol :)

DeletedUser11750

Unfortunately half my tribe have a school boy crush on you, so that wont happen, and we'll hug our way to victory lol :)

I think Bruno has a little more than a school boy crush on Deb..

Anyway, well played guys it's been a pleasure playing with you (most of the time)..

DeletedUser12924

Well we can safely say.. WDW was more of a challenge than the almighty ROWDY :icon_rolleyes:

But a few comments up you'd have thought it'd have been vice versa :( thanks a bunch guys :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 695343

But you're the only one I ever wanted! </3

Of interest, I find it curious that so many other tribes are hanging around. What is the point? We've got these rim barb munchers that I haven't found the time to kill yet, we've got that tribe that my respect for the English language will not let me type and a few others. Not to mention Acki's intergalactic pets. Where is the fun in barb munching and knowing that eventually you will be eaten? Genuinely curious...

DeletedUser12924

you say its pointless for these tribes to be hanging around etc but WA DAAA FUUUUQ are people farming for :D:D:D LOL

Deleted User - 695343

you say its pointless for these tribes to be hanging around etc but WA DAAA FUUUUQ are people farming for :D:D:D LOL

Awards. People love em. Was a genius move by Inno. Have to say I was initially skeptical myself, but have often found myself frantically searching for something to nuke at 23:30. Humans are simple creatures. :lol: