Top Twenty Players

Reaction score
Congrats? On nobling a farm? Has it really came to that?

I really don't know what he's or who did he nobled. I just say its nice to be sport make to congrats for they're effort in general to all of them. I dont se me saying these a bad thing since i srsly hawent eawen watch who is nobling what.

DeletedUser15041

I was wrong about the order - but I'm fairly sure I named all three players who nobled today - try and keep up

PS emtaff's noble made me lol Do the grey tribe scare PR?
You are right,i didn't see your post,my bad

Overall the villages weren't that bad i think,couldnt get much better at this point in my opinion,i don't think that rush by emtaff was worth it tho,probably better to spend those resources on troops and buildings,but we'll see

Meanwhile i am waiting to see if waiting one entire day to unlock the last scavenging option will be worth it

Reaction score
You are right,i didn't see your post,my bad

Overall the villages weren't that bad i think,couldnt get much better at this point in my opinion,i don't think that rush by emtaff was worth it tho,probably better to spend those resources on troops and buildings,but we'll see

Meanwhile i am waiting to see if waiting one entire day to unlock the last scavenging option will be worth it
Lol bro it will totaly be worth :D trust me

DeletedUser15041

Lol bro it will totaly be worth :D trust me
Maybe i should have done it sooner,i don't know

I never was a very good sprinter,playing this game for 10 years but im still learning

Hopefully ill be able to get to top 25 scavenging

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
tbh nobling a Barb is like a big no no for me unless the ONLY reason is due to size Lock down which i deem acceptable ofc but i think nobling lower point villages at this stage given the size difference is very strategic imo if you go chasing all the bigger biggers instantly then you will be locked even faster.

just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser5175

Update with nobles

RankNameTribePointsVillagesAvg points per village
1AngryTurtleError!6,10423,052
2loganasBB5,12122,561
3Mr.BeanTBS3,93913,939
4No Identity...TBS2,90812,908
5Flawless~DS~2,79012,790
6emttaffPR2,52221,261
7deadpooISmIlE2,51012,510
8rytasdSml2,46012,460
9Bruce BannerTWS2,33212,332
10Leo.ruTWS2,26112,261
11FateELITE2,19512,195
12Lord WannabeTWS2,05712,057
13Conan93GILF1,95811,958
14KillaBenZTWS1,92511,925
15danny79LB1,92311,923
16NathanTheMetalheadNSD1,91511,915
17WarLordzBRUM1,88711,887
18Project MafiaBB1,83111,831
19BelphegorSmIlE1,81611,816
20velniasTWS1,79111,791

AngryTurtle, loganas and emttaff noble. And are playing a different game today.

Very little change at the top but we're seeing some new faces below

Note about Fate they're climbing the rankings, no OD to speak of because you don't need to make farms when you're the second best scavenger in the world. They've been around since uk1 but have probably used an Alias since then - but Ska does have records of some of their past identities. Has came from the Croatian servers where they played to a high standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's not like i will not like to farm poor thing is i don't have what, and well im letting them grow the villas for me. And when the time comes well lets say i like when they scream :cool:

DeletedUser15041

this world is really not worth farming in my opinion,at least for now,unless ofc you clean someone near you who provides a good farm and doesnt activate militia just to slow you down

Anyway,anyone knows a good scavenging script that's legal here? Afraid to use the one i have in case it's illegal in this server

DeletedUser5175

this world is really not worth farming in my opinion,at least for now,unless ofc you clean someone near you who provides a good farm and doesnt activate militia just to slow you down

Anyway,anyone knows a good scavenging script that's legal here? Afraid to use the one i have in case it's illegal in this server

I'm a dinosaur, and y'all seem to have embraced Scavenging completely - I can see that scavenging is good, I use it, I need. it I think every player should be scavenging.

But don't underestimate farming too much

Best ever farming:

1 Mr.Bean
55530_thumb
TBS

Vs

Best ever Scavenging

1 AngryTurtle
55668_thumb
Error!

EDIT: It could be as you say - a case of a great farm, the numbers support Scavenging over farming in the early game, I just want to say that it is still a useful way to gain resources.

DeletedUser15041

I agree,it's really just a case of farming while getting minimal losses,if you can't guarantee that,it's just really not worth the risk

DeletedUser10576

Really good conquest by loganas,over 1k point village
Not really when a nub uses so much PP to build his village. I would like to know how much PP he laid out. I will see him on the field soon and show him how to play.

I was told he got a bashing in his forum over being a bad PP abuser . Which he is and a poor skilled player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

I’m sure you spend pp too TW player, it’s just because he has more you’re jealous but you are right not the best player

DeletedUser15041

Not really when a nub uses so much PP to build his village. I would like to know how much PP he laid out. I will see him on the field soon and show him how to play.

I was told he got a bashing in his forum over being a bad PP abuser . Which he is and a poor skilled player.

Maybe that's true,but it was a good conquest and that's a fact

No need to be so salty

DeletedUser5175

Maybe that's true,but it was a good conquest and that's a fact

No need to be so salty

You really should check who he nobled before you go too far in this discussion, it will explain a lot.

DeletedUser15041

I don't know what you want with me,but i think its easy enough to figure out what my account in game is