Top Twenty tribes

DeletedUser

Arc talked big all the time and believed he could make something of this world, but unfortunately he could not keep his tribe together and could not play this world for whatever reason. He seems a sore loser and unable to take advice or criticism, not entirely sure what his issue with me is but dont care either. I was always good to ARC ANGEL and friendly despite him and his tribe constantly slagging of WC :) and accusing us of stuff, and now he still has issues with me....just wish I had the chance to noble his villages from him but shocker he pressed delete before one of many players could prove they were better than him.

Ah well he will soon be forgotten from this world and I wish him luck on others. Toodle pip old boy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8288

i never had a problem with you as a person its a game i appreciate that. I agree i don't like criticism but i will all ways take advice its how we improve.. however it wasn't that i couldn't keep the tribe together are best player got banned for reasons i will never understand and the fact that players were either to committed to tribes that were clearly going to fail. i like that you wanted my villages maybe on another world? or maybe one day i will return to this one with the win conditions id have the time.

DeletedUser

1 WC :) putting my personal opinions aside wait why would i do that its my top 20 opinion i believe they will hold that rank for a while maybe even a few months but i belive there are still better players in this world than them and mycool carnt keep his bum licking up forever

i never had a problem with you as a person

Seems confusing to me.

This is a top 20 tribe discussion. Your tribe did not make it, even after the name change. Then you merged and now you have quit, end of and your old tribe members are probably in a better place being led by locatus of borg

DeletedUser10288

I prefer to think of it as Ashes recruited a few selected members than merged. Everyone from PAG who received an invite to ashes was strategically hand picked by me and no privs were given.

DeletedUser

I love how ARC says that Ashes are no PAG...I guess thankfully for you guys he is right about that!

DeletedUser

I prefer to think of it as Ashes recruited a few selected members than merged. Everyone from PAG who received an invite to ashes was strategically hand picked by me and no privs were given.

You took in 25% of the member limit players including the duke causing them to disband, privs or not that is merging (not that that's necessarily a bad thing).

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I liked P.A.G.. they gave me some good villages... as I member of WIN, WIN nobled their players and rather than P.A.G fighting back... they kicked the players that were unfortunate enough to be nobled...

I was surprised when this strategy didn't lead to P.A.G being a strong long lasting tribe...

Ashes are a very good tribe with some very good players... Arc Angel quitting only improves the tribe..

DeletedUser8288

didn't have the skill or ability i took over the tribe when it was ranked in the top 40 and took it into the top 3 (way past anything your tribe ever achieved and in a start up area with limbo boo and axes your tribe dosent get far in an area with those top tribes without having a little bit of skill.

DeletedUser

honestly

Your set up of DAM and RAM were the worst i have ever seen arc angel, and that include angels before wayned and I took over. Everybody knows academy tribes are a non starter.

You had the communications skills of a half eaten worm.

but it is only a game.

DeletedUser

I actually feel sorry for ARC. I just think you need to think before you speak sometimes bud. I am sure you are a good player but you are not good at running a tribe

DeletedUser8288

really how many of my former players have come on here and said the set up was bad? that i was a bad leader? that they were in anyway unhappy with what i did? i lead my tribe through wars in an area packed with top players and tribes insult my skills in game maybe call me a bad leader well thats almost engough to tempt me to come back :icon_evil:

DeletedUser9748

Why don't you come then? Every top leader is the last one to abandon his ship but you seem to have jumped a bit early...which top tribes and players you fought exactly?

DeletedUser

Worryingly this world is getting more and more inactive, to prove that I've set up a tribe with just me in it.

I'm currently the 19th largest tribe in the world.....

Cald

DeletedUser9748

Worryingly this world is getting more and more inactive, to prove that I've set up a tribe with just me in it.

I'm currently the 19th largest tribe in the world.....

Cald

And if I set a tribe of my own I will be number 8 in the world. That doesn't mean that the world is dead in the water and purely inactive. Sure it has very few members and won't last for years, but that makes it more interesting I believe.

What is better, worlds that have plenty of people fighting, struggling, switching tribes, exchanging villages for 1-2-3 years and then suddenly most of them quit due to boredom and who is more "nerdish" wins? In uk9 I believe in a year at most the winner will be obvious...this is a good outcome and a fast world that offered to whom are playing plenty of fun time :)

DeletedUser

I totally agree Ball, this world is different to most. There are some good players out on the rim currently and as we can probably expect 50% of the top 50 players to go inactive over the next few months there will be more and more test of peoples skills and at different levels.

This world has given opportunityt to those who do not have a PC stuck to their face 24/7 to actually have a go.

The speed is frustrating at times and the winning seems so far away currently but the speed at which we got to the top and the speed at which 2nd place fell was quicker than on most worlds.

Lets see what else can happen

DeletedUser6857

There has been some changes in the top 10 or so.

Anyone fancy having a go now ?,

I shall do one at the weekend. I shall use my last post as a guide on how things have changed in a tribe.