top20 PLAYERS

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
yawn. i havent done internals, check the stats before posting false claims. im the only player on an account at this time in the world that held a rank 1 position without internalling themselfs to death to get there. but i have recently merged with AI tho., as you now know Pushty ;) and we're not interested in rank, or we've no intentions of getting into a flame war with the only active evoL members posting on your important point/rank war.

we aim to destroy. destroy you all ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser5774

i thought me and nauz were top 20? this is not the topic discussion, no? top 20 players? what do we discuss now..

suppose we'll go back to posting these boring things

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Refuse To Recognize Pandas 209.173 25 8367
2 JChilds Pandas 203.612 24 8484
3 GIXXER W.A.R 180.522 24 7522
4 Nauzhror Pandas 164.381 22 7472
5 Ready To Rumble evoL 159.505 23 6935
6 Beauty and the Beast evoL 147.660 19 7772
7 M.C.M. evoL 143.135 22 6506
8 Bazza The Brave flamed 140.469 23 6107
9 mikeheat evoL 134.695 17 7923
10 Painem flamed 126.772 19 6672
11 BludgeonBob Pandas 123.620 19 6506
12 skatod2 W.A.R 111.886 15 7459
13 star123 CoDeD 107.549 18 5975
14 Jack n Jill evoL 105.190 15 7013
15 -=Avirax=- Pandas 104.877 11 9534
16 ClayPit LTR 103.178 15 6879
17 xylo W.A.R 101.926 12 8494
18 Acid Blast Pandas 101.260 13 7789
19 Baldrix W.A.R 100.984 15 6732
20 limitless evoL 96.127 13 7394

We discuss your MADNESS.

3001770608.jpg

DeletedUser

yawn. i havent done internals, check the stats before posting false claims. im the only player on an account at this time in the world that held a rank 1 position without internalling themselfs to death to get there. but i have recently merged with AI tho., as you now know Pushty ;) and we're not interested in rank, or we've no intentions of getting into a flame war with the only active evoL members posting on your important point/rank war.

I'd class the whole of Authorityissues as an internal as a result. Merging with another player does make the account being eaten an internal.

DeletedUser5774

"I haven't done internals, check the stats before postign false claims."

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=426743

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=426743

"But I have recently merged with AI tho."

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Lets discuss this this madness...

Side 1:
Players: GIXXER
Side 2:
Tribes: evoL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,667
Difference: 75,667

chart

DeletedUser5774

Lets discuss this this madness...

Side 1:
Players: GIXXER
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 75,667
Difference: 75,667

chart

Tribalwars, not solowars.

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 482
Side 2: 440
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 23
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,860,126
Side 2: 2,896,421
Difference: 36,295

chart

Side 1: 170,249
Side 2: 204,308
Difference: 34,059

chart

Your tribe sucks.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes: kids, eh

(facepalm) iv been rank 1 serveral times before merging and co-ing with Clara. but, you all know better.

this thread is top players, no?

iv posted my personnal stats, being a top player ofc. not tribe stats. just lucky i guess we took 9 villas off your tribe

anyways, enjoy what ever you trying to provoke. see you all on the battle field ^^

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: kids, eh

(facepalm) iv been rank 1 serveral times before merging and co-ing with Clara. but, you all know better.

But I feel you haven't held rank 1 for the longest period of time. That would either have to go to an ex-Panda (Jchilds or Solipsist) or more likely, it would have to go to Beauty and the beast or Refuse to Recognize. Might I remind you that I have constantly outhauled you and for the majority of the time, outranked you until you merged, and the number of internals I have nobled is approximately 5% of my current size compared to yours, which is around 25% just considering Authorityissues (I haven't even added anymore internals you've had before then).

This is further highlighted by your lack of looters which contributes to your lack of coins in comparision to the current rank 2, 3 & 4, which means your nobling power is far inferior to the top-3 of EvoL. Which makes perfect logical sense as to why B&B or R2R have held rank 1 for longer overall than you have.

To remind you of the order of "1st to 5000 coins minted" goes to:

1. Beauty and the Beast - 21/12/11
2. Refuse to Recognize - 27/12/11
3. M.C.M. - 27/12/11
4. GIXXER - 30/12/11
5. steverob - 02/01/12

The last two accounts may be up to a day off, because they are not EvoL, therefore I have not been able to keep in touch quite so well as with my tribemembers. I do feel confident in my assessment though.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
your better then me Ade ^^ hence why you have a (gifted) account in YOUR name :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Yeh Ade how close to rank1 were you before account hopping :p

Where's last wish these days? He still playing?

DeletedUser

Yeh Ade how close to rank1 were you before account hopping :p

Where's last wish these days? He still playing?

No he isn't. He's been on a sabbatical since two weeks after I joined the account. We have not fallen out or anything, we still get along, chat, and whatnot.

@ GIXXER - I took over R2R as last wish would've quit if I hadn't. It was in the interests of EvoL to keep this account alive as a pose to let it rot and be internalled. That way this account could stop the deluge of W.A.R swarming into K55.

Gifted or not, I've seen been matching you in growth, and outhauling and out-attacking you. I was gifted the account at 25 villages. It now has 77, of which 100% of the new conquers were all planned and launched by me. 77 - 25 = 52. Therefore I have nobled 52 villages on the account since joining, compared to 25 beforehand. Therefore, surely I have done more on the account? When I joined, we had 85M hauled, now there is more around 250M hauled, 90% of that gain, done by myself personally. The OD on that account overtook yours soon after I joined, and has stayed there almost permanently ever since.

Although, I'm kind of disappointed. I totally expected a W.A.R lackey of yours to make some sort of joke that their is no credit due to me taking over the account. It's just a pity it had to be you of all people. Gifted accounts or not, it does not influence the stats, only a player's skill does that. I would've hoped you'd pay attention to the stats, be it ranks in various listings, or awards, to measure true worth. But alas, I underestimated how petty you were.

My mistake.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. Thanks for (what I believe is) the second highest DoD record on the world, by the way. Kisses to you and your co.

DeletedUser

To remind you of the order of "1st to 5000 coins minted" goes to:

3. M.C.M. - 27/12/11
4. GIXXER - 30/12/11
5. steverob - 02/01/12

Update : 5000 coins

3. M.C.M. - 27/12/11
4. GIXXER - 30/12/11
5. steverob - 02/01/12
6. Jack n Jill - 04/01/12

DeletedUser

Think this is a first on UK10.

Subject Award received: Master of the Battlefield (Bronze - Level 2)
Sent Jan 05, 2012 08:49:21
Master of the Battlefield (Bronze - Level 2)

You have already completely destroyed 250 hostile armies!

Refuse to Recognize - first to Master of the Battlefield (Bronze - Level 2). More to come soon enough :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm rapidly being disillusioned by the top accounts need to internal to get up the rankings. Whizz has less than 5k coins minted, yet is on course to overtake MCM, having already overtaken R2R. This is unlikely to last.

DeletedUser

Personally i dont think its that much of a matter about coins. As long as you have enough to keep you going your fine. I dont have 5k coins. Yet i always have enough nobles to do what I need to do. Am currently the 4th fastest nobler on the world according to nickjer maps. mainly due to my later start id say.

DeletedUser

Personally i dont think its that much of a matter about coins. As long as you have enough to keep you going your fine. I dont have 5k coins. Yet i always have enough nobles to do what I need to do. Am currently the 4th fastest nobler on the world according to nickjer maps. mainly due to my later start id say.

Doing what you NEED to do is to fight and war and noble enemies, not internals. There is no honour or glory in nobling internals.

DeletedUser

Free villages are worth taking when get the option everyone does it. ODA clearly shows ive been fighting enemies. So dont really know where your coming from on your point.

DeletedUser8423

I have to say if someone offers you free villages then why not take them, I wouldnt agree with it if someone has 100% internals but as long as you are taking other players as well then in my opinion it is fine. Also free villas = less troops loss and more troops & even more once they have built in the new villas which in turn will make you in a stronger position for when the big wars kick off.......just my opinion and I know very little :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Free villages are worth taking when get the option everyone does it. ODA clearly shows ive been fighting enemies. So dont really know where your coming from on your point.

A high ODA for me is something players like GIXXER, R2R and Acid are nailing... You should aim for your OD to match your rank approximately...