Total Farmed Thread

DeletedUser13901

On an account with a person from the same time zone, so our acc is pretty limited playtime. Haul within the top3. Do I win a cookie? No.

If "hauls" thread exists, surely there should be a thread for Mr Bean and Linukas to post how much they earned from the prem exchange today, cause they certainly do no farming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I didnt say they werent worth my time, but i do feel that people that post about their hauls or whatever can come across like they are doing it just to inflate their own ego, or purely to seek some praise that is somehow missing in their lives.

I also pointed out my own personal opinion that an account who has 6 players on it shouldnt be proud of any achievement, due to the nature of how they manage their own account.

Well, I'd never play a six person account, I don't usually even want one other person on my account making decisions, let alone five. If I did play such an account I'd feel much less like its achievements were my achievements than I do when playing solo or at most with one or two other players. I don't argue that a six man account is basically winning by default, and taking the brute force method of hitting everything that looks like an obstacle with a hammer (or in this case - excessive amounts of activity). I'd actually compare such accounts to family tribes. If you win it's not really so much because you're better, there's just more of you, you took the route of least resistance and won in a way which allows inferior players to beat superior players. Are they inherently inferior? No, but they can be, and aren't proving that they're superior, only that they're more numerous.

At the same time though, I respect their right to post in such threads as much as any other account.

DeletedUser

Lots going on in this thread but only 2 posts relevant to the title.

---

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

149.651 / 1.000.000
149.651 / 1.000.000

---

Will be a bit behind the few at the very top but I'd imagine it's top 5?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Robber (Wood - Level 1)

Loot a total of 500 resources.

Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

3.942 / 10.000

DeletedUser10619

I'd guess as i have been banging on in this thread i'd better take part.

95.265 / 1.000.000

I would also second the point of certain people posting how much res they have bought today. Some players must really be smashing the premium exchange, because when ever i glance at it, the res side is completely empty.

Some people spend their waking hours farming, some spend it constantly watching the premium exchange for some more scraps of res to pop up

DeletedUser12885

I think that is half the problem with the forums. It becomes more about vanity and boasting rather than general conversation. What is the fun in having the most hauled or whatever when your account is played by 6 people. There is no achievement in that, its just job sharing

There is 6 players on star but am i the only one who can read their profile? Only 3 players are playing it properly atm. And as for 6 players on 1 account, why not? While you're spending all day on here farming, tagging whatever, they can swap around and actually do other things instead of be on here all day. You may not like it but it works so deal with it.

Lol, the problem with the forums is because of players like you always have something bad to say. All i did was post what i farmed and its classed as boasting. Why don't we take a look at all the other threads i've posted on and see all my 'boasting'.

Its all friendly competition and just a game remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not one to usually post about how much I/we have farmed. But its a healthy start, and one which will continue. Yeah not best farmers, but top25 in a day is something...

165.978 / 1.000.000

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There is 6 players on star but am i the only one who can read their profile? Only 3 players are playing it properly atm. And as for 6 players on 1 account, why not? While you're spending all day on here farming, tagging whatever, they can swap around and actually do other things instead of be on here all day. You may not like it but it works so deal with it.

No one's questioning whether it works. The point is that playing such an account destroys all sense of achievement. Do you really feel like you've accomplished something by being far, far, more active than anyone else? It's basically to the point where a professional (I'm not referring to actual skill, but I mean someone who does something for a living, all day, etc.) is competing with amateurs (ie. hobbyists that play a few hours a day). It's apples and oranges. It's like bringing a gun to a knife fight, it's not against the rules, but for most intents and purposes it's ethical botting.

DeletedUser13901

"ethical botting" I've seen it all. Why do tribes exist? Why should it not be a free for all, why is 2 an okay number for an account? or 3 or 4? where does it stop? Are you the guardian of the galaxy who decides this. You talk as if you know this game inside out, what's right and wrong. When in reality. You just puff out your statements with a pile of words you probably got from a thesaurus online 3 mins ago to make you look as if you're more knowledgeable. When in reality, you're just someone who is a null factor trying to seem important.

DeletedUser

"ethical botting" I've seen it all. Why do tribes exist? Why should it not be a free for all, why is 2 an okay number for an account? or 3 or 4? where does it stop? Are you the guardian of the galaxy who decides this. You talk as if you know this game inside out, what's right and wrong. When in reality. You just puff out your statements with a pile of words you probably got from a thesaurus online 3 mins ago to make you look as if you're more knowledgeable. When in reality, you're just someone who is a null factor trying to seem important.

I'd argue that Nauz knows more about this game than you. Ethical botting makes sense in this case and it really shouldn't be allowed in my opinion.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
"ethical botting" I've seen it all.

Pretty much, yes. It's not against the rules, you'e not doing anything technically wrong by having an account with six players on it, but the advantage of having six players on an account is roughly the same as the advantage given by a farming bot.

-K9- said:
Why should it not be a free for all, why is 2 an okay number for an account? or 3 or 4? where does it stop? Are you the guardian of the galaxy who decides this.

Don't put words in my mouth and dispose of the ad-hominem and strawman attacks. They're petty, and they make you look disingenuine.

-K9- said:
You talk as if you know this game inside out, what's right and wrong.

I absolutely know the game inside out, anyone suggesting otherwise is a blithering fool.

-K9- said:
You just puff out your statements with a pile of words you probably got from a thesaurus online 3 mins ago to make you look as if you're more knowledgeable. When in reality, you're just someone who is a null factor trying to seem important..

Personal attacks always strengthen ones argument. I'm glad you've acknowledged this and used it to your advantage. Attacking people for being well spoken and eloquent is a nice touch too. With any luck it'll propagate and lead to more people talking unintelligibly in l33t sp34k rather than fluent English so that we can all better understand each other.

Alas, ones importance isn't determined by you, and while you may deem me "unimportant" your view is moot, and of little importance to me. What's far more important to me are the hundreds of friends I have made playing this game over the last decade, all of whom do consider me fairly important.

DeletedUser13901

I don't know if this is you speaking, or you role playing. It's that bad.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I personally love these threads, you know the way they stay on topic and all. I dont know why people care how many people are on one acc. If they like doing it we shouldnt complain. They arent forced on it, they decided they WANTED to play together, and i'm sure they have plenty of fun.

DeletedUser

I personally love these threads, you know the way they stay on topic and all. I dont know why people care how many people are on one acc. If they like doing it we shouldnt complain. They arent forced on it, they decided they WANTED to play together, and i'm sure they have plenty of fun.

Don't know what your saying, your forced to play any account, silly Sloth!

DeletedUser8621

Nothing is wrong with this thread. As a matter of fact, most world's used to have scoreboards for this stuff. Anyone saying this is boasting, well...that's the point. This is a competitive game & i don't see anyone else talking on forums because everyone is so quick to point fingers or get upset.

On topic.
I haven't farmed but a few hundred ressies having started just hours ago & having no.barbs less than 1.5 hours away

DeletedUser

For us, in approx. 2 days we have gained around 140k in res from farming.. Not super amazing, but its steady progress.

302.649 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser13901

Robber (Silver - Level 3)

Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

1.020.994 / 100.000.000

1st to 1mil 36h + late start

DeletedUser

Nice, 12 hour start before us, and we aren't near it yet. Good work. Farming pays off

DeletedUser

So 6 days after Star123, we finally make it to 1 million looted, and become the fourth player on w28 to do....

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
1.018.454 / 100.000.000