Total Farmed Thread

DeletedUser12885

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

122.088 / 1.000.000

As the title says

DeletedUser13638

lol - what you want - a round of applause (i'll not join the DiMatteo slow clap). Starting a thread to big youself up - haha - whatever gives you a big fatty mate!!

DeletedUser10619

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

122,089 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser12885

Just make the forum more lively. Sorry you can't keep up :(

DeletedUser10619

Yeah i know speed, dont know why they cant keep up....Obv dont know the "tricks" of the trade, eh ;)

DeletedUser10619

Hey, Di Matteo is a legend, dont bad mouth him.

He is always all over these forums, keeping them going like a spearman being trampled by a load of LC.

Forum legend......gameplay, not so much

DeletedUser13638

good footballers dont translate to good TW players then???

I was gonna start this world as Cantona but wasnt sure i could live up to the expectations, I'll tell you something tho....

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" - just take a moment to consider that. Deep.

DeletedUser13827

Hey, Di Matteo is a legend, dont bad mouth him.

He is always all over these forums, keeping them going like a spearman being trampled by a load of LC.

Forum legend......gameplay, not so much

Sorry but you are who exactly...?

DeletedUser10619

Sb00 I found someone you could troll ^^.

I like a good trolling....but he does make a good point. You have no in game account, so where you ask you i am (and my ingame account is there for all to see) we should really be asking who you are.

Just another forum "personality"

And to keep it on topic

I have a farming total, but i dont want to make speed feel bad, so i wont post it :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Robber
Loot a total of 500 resources.

250 / 500

i guess the same could be asked of you unless you are some kind of TW omniscient who we all should know and bow down to???

No, he's not me.

On a serious note, posts like vagekims and DiMatteo's sicken me. These forums are dead enough without us discouraging people from making threads and criticizing their threads and claiming they are useless. We need many more threads, more discussion, more debate, not the ghost town that these forums have turned into over the last couple years.

Quit belittling people for making threads you deem irrelevant or unimportant, it's raising the bar for what is deemed "worthy" of a thread, when what needs to happen is for said bar to be dramatically lowered. Discussion is to be encouraged; not stifled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13901

This isn't really a discussion though, more just plastering some stats up in hope of praise. By all means talk about farming. But you can learn a lot from the "in a day" section. If you want to keep an eye on people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

I think that is half the problem with the forums. It becomes more about vanity and boasting rather than general conversation. What is the fun in having the most hauled or whatever when your account is played by 6 people. There is no achievement in that, its just job sharing

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This isn't really a discussion though, more just plastering some stats up in hope of praise. By all means talk about farming. But you can lean a lot from the "in a day" section. If you want to keep an eye on people.

You might see it as boasting. Others might see it as encouraging competition. This is a competitive game, just because you may not choose to or be able to play competitively does not mean others should not do so.

Basically what you're saying is that it's okay for people who aren't doing well to post a progress report, but when someone who is doing well does so it's out of line.

Additionally people checking threads like this regularly and posting updated haul amounts in the thread makes them be on the forums more regularly, and thus more likely to create/respond to other threads as well, which you may personally deem more worthy of your time.

Regardless, the entire point stands that the community continually tries to raise the bar on what is and isn't "worth" posting. Top 20 player threads early on get ridiculed - people state it's "too early" and that such threads hold no merit - when they certainly do. Much like this thread they encourage competition. They also, much like this thread, chronicle the history of a world. Sometimes it's interesting to see not just who won a world but what transpired during the world, who were the early leaders, how well the eventual winners did early on, etc.

Maybe you don't feel such threads are worth your time. That's fine. They're worth my time, they're worth the time of anyone else who enjoys them as well. I'm also not asking for you to spend time on them, quite the reverse in fact, I'm asking people to conserve their time by not criticizing them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

I didnt say they werent worth my time, but i do feel that people that post about their hauls or whatever can come across like they are doing it just to inflate their own ego, or purely to seek some praise that is somehow missing in their lives.

I also pointed out my own personal opinion that an account who has 6 players on it shouldnt be proud of any achievement, due to the nature of how they manage their own account.