TPG Declining

DeletedUser8621

It's just getting around that time...people have been playing this world for about 6 or 7 months now! People have RL stuff going on, or simply do not have the time. Now is when things get interesting :)

DeletedUser

They appear to have joined HT, I wasn't aware HT had any sizable presence in K53.

Maybe it will give KnK a refreshed view on the area? Maybe we'll be hearing of more action in that K.

DeletedUser

from what i can work out, ht want to attack knk, not defend there attacks

DeletedUser6603

From what I can work out, HT declared on us 5 days 12 hours ago. In that time, their efforts so far have resulted in us gaining a grand total of 52 villages, to the loss of zero.

They do seem more willing to attack us though, 5.5 million ODA compared to our 6.4 million. The downside for them is that our capacity to continue attacking is far greater, and they will not be able to keep replacing the stacks weve munched our way through recently. The K54 deathstar disaster that Jad attempted being a perfect example of wasted D by HT ;-)

DeletedUser9540

i woulnt say that is completely true. you fight on more than just 1 front, and therefore your forces are split. you can continue to replenish quick than them, that part is true, but HOW MUCH faster? with the fronts you share with WINNER and HT, you only have a 300 village advantage. therefore, the question remains, how much of an advantage will those 300 villages give you. at this point, if we can pull together, you are stoppable. but, if you take over 1 of us, then its almost over. just turns into a 1 front war that you can stack fully, and just advance with little to no effort.

DeletedUser6603

Lets look at it a different way. How many of our big hitters are in the north compared to the south? 16 of our top 20 players are primarily based in the north, and thus their main targets are HT players. That means you guys in the south, and what was TPG in the west, are only facing a couple each of our big hitters. Its not difficult to work out why we are finding it much easier to work our way through HT than WINNER.

If you think it just comes down to village counts, thats an extremely naive way to look at it. These stats are the more telling ones:

Average points per player

KnK - 728,862
HT/WINNER - 158,174

Total Points Of Top 40

KnK - 36,313,710
HT/WINNER - 22,942,748

(whats amusing about this one is that the HT/WINNER figure is effectively their top 80, and doesn't even come to two thirds of ours!)

Average Number of Villages Per Player

KnK - 79
HT/WINNER - 21

Average Points Per Village

KnK - 9.246
HT - 7.737
WINNER - 7.453

Stats never lie. We have an advantage over your combined tribes in every area. Even if you added in the other tribes in your grand coalition, which I believe is the third one weve faced so far, it wouldn't improve things much, if at all. You have 181 members to try and coordinate, we have just 53. You have a lot of villages still needing to be fully built, we have very few. You have many players who still arent fully established, we have very few.

Last weekend is a great example. We lost a few villages, but have a look at our gains over the period that was the biggest coordinated effort we have faced on this world. We took more than DOUBLE what we lost. Even when we take losses, we still make big gains elsewhere. We killed a ton of nukes last weekend, but gave out far more punishment than received. Were also ready to dish out more ;-). Unless you can stop us gaining more than everyone else, every single day, things will just get harder and harder for you.

The other most telling advantage we have, is that all our guys have been at war on this world continuously since January. Battle hardened, quality players, who are used to working together and know what it takes to get things done. We havent got to where we are by luck, weve worked very hard for it.

I will say one thing though. WINNER have by far performed the best out of all the tribes we have faced so far. All weve ever wanted was for somebody to put up a fight, and were more than happy to see people trying to put pressure on us. Keep it coming!

DeletedUser6603

Forgot to mention the stat protecting HT are doing too, goatboat seems to be tribeless now he is leaking villages to us!

DeletedUser

The K54 deathstar disaster that Jad attempted being a perfect example of wasted D by HT ;-)

lol. No hiding from that. It was truely a fail but cost members very little troops. It did reveal several nuke vills though and in the end KnK catted it and then nobled it? We learn from mistakes. Will probs have another go soon. Let's wait and see :)

DeletedUser6603

Hehe, I think somebody decided they didnt want you having so much as a catted down villa in our K ;-)

DeletedUser

The attacks were sent about 50 hours before hand and then cats came in after the attacks had been sent in so don't think it was that tbh.

DeletedUser3642

there were still 5 incoming support when it was nobled :)

unfortunately.... so were some attacks...

at least the troops didnt have to travel home!

DeletedUser6603

Looks like TPG are back, as FH now. They were less than complimentary about HT in their declaration on us, be interesting to know why!

DeletedUser

there were still 5 incoming support when it was nobled :)

unfortunately.... so were some attacks...

at least the troops didnt have to travel home!

Sh*t happens(*waits to see how long it takes for an infraction*)

DeletedUser5942

?

Sh*t happens(*waits to see how long it takes for an infraction*)

Explain? TPG joined you - they then left - citing reasons that cannot be posted here or else I will be infracted... aske them to explain ..

DeletedUser

I don't think they were happy being asked to be a team player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't think they were happy being asked to be a team player :icon_rolleyes:

i laugh to myself when i see this :)

WE are a teamplayer. we work as ONE unit in our K and in our tribe. mabye we was not used to a tribe which lacked the same system? or mabye we asked too much of a tibe incapable of answering support calls and tribal op's, not from us but from there own tribe, the members who were with HT before us (TPG/outlaw) even joined you.

HT is the most un-organised 'teamplaying' tribe i have ever seen in the world of UK7
100k tribes have done better than HT in organisation and that is a fact.

mabye you should realise HT were not the ones who liked being asked to be a teamplayer
;D