Trading flags

DeletedUser1410

Hi all
I have a question for you all....

When sitting an account why can't we trade flags? and I don't mean between the to accounts, I mean I can't trade on the sat account... Why?
We can trade res in the market so why not flags?

Just a question!

DeletedUser

uhh al just add a question here.....if I have 3 or more of the same type, how do I combine them?

DeletedUser1410

little arrow at the bottom of the flag that points up

DeletedUser8097

Yeah Ruffie why can't we, damn! And along with the flags, I believe the developers should allow us trade Premium too! :))

DeletedUser1410

you can on the same server lol but I'm with you on the across servers trade ye

DeletedUser

[sa]You can't trade another players flags as they are attached to the username and have global use so the use of them is far bigger than just the world you are account sitting on and has the same decision level as say premium points for example - in essence, not your to trade...
Resources are obviously a different matter ... :)[/sa]

DeletedUser1410

but if that player has very little flags and a tribe mate can trade why can't we?

I know that flags used on another world don't show up for trade so its not like your trying to hert the account/s

just seems strange

DeletedUser

but if that player has very little flags and a tribe mate can trade why can't we?

I know that flags used on another world don't show up for trade so its not like your trying to hert the account/s

just seems strange

You could hurt the account your sitting though on another world, maybe he needed to save the flag you traded and he was planning on keeping it. Also not sure if there would be the same limitations but it could be abused.

Just repeating what purpleicious said but the flags are used throughout all the worlds. Not just the one you wanted to trade that flag for, so many variable to account for sense the connection of flags are global.