TRAITOR

• Thread starter DeletedUser7210
  • Start date

DeletedUser

listen1.jpg

Well done Captain Obvious !! :lol:

DeletedUser

cotton... first off... im yet to receive an incoming from you so your mouth is large but your balls... TINY! i play this game as its meant to be played, as a war game. yes i have never liked bubbles! and yes EVERYBODY knows this...i never have! however you panties being in a tie about me being a traitor.... how??? i never liked her, she knows this along with many others... and im not the only person who doesnt like her eitehr... and the piss poor 5 incomings i have received between 2 other pest members shows their intentions towards me.... for this im fine with..... as if i wanted to cuddle and hold hands id have plays sims and used the naughty nude patch for my own adult pleasures :D however its not this is a WAR GAME! i called my tribe pop! for god sake... it showed my intentions straight away... as for me saying i was leaving.... i never said that directly to you, however this could be true pending rl (more precisely the court case over my daughters custody) as a father that comes first in my life but until then im here for fun! after all thats what i pay my prem for. grow the hell up or play another game! damn NOOB!

DeletedUser

^^^^ ALSO MODS.... can we modify the topic title to TRAITOR - MARK21LANCS

...just to give cotton his 5 minutes of bad mouthing me :p

DeletedUser

I know carebear isn't available, but I think a mod might want to close this thread before it starts getting nasty. Don't see it going anywhere constructive...

DeletedUser7369

I know carebear isn't available, but I think a mod might want to close this thread before it starts getting nasty. Don't see it going anywhere constructive...

tom - stop being sensible or you may get the flaming mod job :D

as duke of pest i dont see what mark did as at all traitorous and i told bubbles leaving pest was a bad idea because it was obvious to me mark would jump on her leaving. yes, i think pest members that want to should support bubbles, yes i think those that want to attack mark should be free to. I wont be ordering it though as it is not a tribe matter but a matter for personal allegiances.

Fate may or may not have been working with mark, regardless of any intentional co-operation or otherwise they have both targeted her and given the impression of working together.

Mark is one of those players that inspire strong emotions in others and i think this thread should be closed like tom said to avoid people getting infraction after infraction as that helps no one.

p.s. mark - i hope you win your custody battle mate as I have made the unusual metamorphosis from enemy (remember the original pest days lol) into (i hope) someone you consider a TW friend.

DeletedUser

cheers jp i appreciate the comments... and neutral and honest to the point as a duke should be, regardless of personal relationship.

and just for the record on the original post... about being booted from w1n. thats rubbish... i left due to time. i can get any long serving member to confirm this but dont have to justify myself to you! and as your this comment
he was on UK3 for a while before the incomings started on a large scale and he quit to save his reputation

i was surrounded by my ex tribe and had zero chance of survival but stay to cost em some troops by stack/sniping... until someone offered me an account yes... if he hadnt have been leaving i would have stayed and faught but come on lets not be stupid.. opportunity knock, and i answered... nothing to do with saving my reputation...in fact i wish i could have stayed for the fight.... but anyway this is w4 not w1 or w3.... which you obviously know nothing about!

DeletedUser

I'll help Mark whenever he needs it. Bubbles is quite anoying. If it doesn't go her way she will throw her toys. If she was so loyal to PEST she wouldn't of left.

Doomleader you won't get mod of uk4 as you play uk4, so if you want it just quit lol.

DeletedUser

I'll help Mark whenever he needs it. Bubbles is quite anoying. If it doesn't go her way she will throw her toys. If she was so loyal to PEST she wouldn't of left.

Doomleader you won't get mod of uk4 as you play uk4, so if you want it just quit lol.

I don't want mod lol, already made clear I play this world and am not the right age. As I said in my post I didn't see this thread going anywhere worthwhile. And I was right :D

DeletedUser6599

Im loyal to pest till the end but fact is pest isnt like it used to be and im not the only one in the tribe who has commented on that. Whats point in staying a tribe that talks about people behind there backs, keep secrets all the time, don't show respect to some important members and are blinded by certain things so decisions are made that aren't liked.

Yes it's probably suicidal that i left pest but i play tw to have fun and when your not enjoying it in the tribe you are in its time to leave. It was a decision long coming as jp will know as i've not been happy ever since pest went to war with fate as i didnt want the war.

DeletedUser

Im loyal to pest till the end but fact is pest isnt like it used to be and im not the only one in the tribe who has commented on that. Whats point in staying a tribe that talks about people behind there backs, keep secrets all the time, don't show respect to some important members and are blinded by certain things so decisions are made that aren't liked.

Yes it's probably suicidal that i left pest but i play tw to have fun and when your not enjoying it in the tribe you are in its time to leave. It was a decision long coming as jp will know as i've not been happy ever since pest went to war with fate as i didnt want the war.

Heh, your wants are more important than an alliance you had, really showing yourself up for the type of leader you are.

And don't bicker at me about Bi! disbanding, you know full well that I did not foresee that.

DeletedUser6599

Dont worry ade i wont bicker about bi disbanding as that wasnt your fault. And yes reason i didnt want the war was because i didnt trust BI as allies and there were only about 4 players in the whole tribe i respected, all the others i feel had to big egos and were too like individuals which when your in a tribe war isnt what you want. If you look at it though was a right not to trust bi after they disbanded on the day we went to war with fate? I think i was, this wasnt some of bi members fault as like i say i respect and still do respect some of the members from there which ade you would be one of them along with iwo, matt and shamomatic.

Btw wheres our babies :p

DeletedUser

Dont worry ade i wont bicker about bi disbanding as that wasnt your fault. And yes reason i didnt want the war was because i didnt trust BI as allies and there were only about 4 players in the whole tribe i respected, all the others i feel had to big egos and were too like individuals which when your in a tribe war isnt what you want. If you look at it though was a right not to trust bi after they disbanded on the day we went to war with fate? I think i was, this wasnt some of bi members fault as like i say i respect and still do respect some of the members from there which ade you would be one of them along with iwo, matt and shamomatic.

Btw wheres our babies :p

Meh, you know we'd have had your back had it not been for the incompetence of a certain player.

DeletedUser

Bubbles is quite anoying. If it doesn't go her way she will throw her toys. If she was so loyal to PEST she wouldn't of left.
I sure hope you are not Grant, that would be the most hypocritical statement I have ever seen if so... xD

Apologies if not.

DeletedUser

In all fairness to him, he got co-trained by Nauzhror and some other guy who I can't be bothered to remember. He was doing well up until then. I doubt it was his fault he got nobled; you can't really defend against a gangbang at startup, no matter how good you are.

Hence why startup sucks :p

DeletedUser7369

glass houses and stones. think most of the council sat through your moans about Jon, lyc, me, other laura, phil, jules and more at some point. Yes i have talked about people behind their backs. I talked to their faces too. when you are in power people will **** you off at some point and then you will let off steam to your other friends.

Finally, yes i agree pest is no longer the tribe it once was. Tribes always evolve over time. Our members no longer need their hands holding through every aspect of the game. Our members are now big enough to make decisions about noble targets for themselves without approval from on high. To deny that purely to retain more control and a sense of self importance is not necessary and makes the game BORING for decent players.

Members that are unhappy know who they need to speak to. I am always willing to listen. I like a good debate. I wont simply do whatever it takes to make them happy though no matter how important they perceive themselves to be.

DeletedUser

Indeed, the maturity of tribes progresses as the game progresses, I've known +PEST- to be very determined in training their members, and now these are beginning to bear fruit. There have been top ups of experience from the odd inclusion from Urban and the glut from ex-Bi!, and they have contributed well, however, many of those may not need guidance as much, and therefore prefer less centralised control.