Tribal Dominance

DeletedUser6857

Is he still playing though ?

Would he start a tribe ?

Could he get some of WC:) to join him ?

Is there another twist to this world yet ?

NO

DeletedUser

Really?? WC won this world?? I'd kick some of your asses if i could log in at world 9 right now!! starting for that "mycool" who seems to have started the trible..

Hahaha good work everybody congratulations ;)

thanks

but you should have stayed

DeletedUser9748

It's over! WC are the only ones left in this world...starting countdown ;)

DeletedUser

Really?? WC won this world?? I'd kick some of your asses if i could log in at world 9 right now!! starting for that "mycool" who seems to have started the trible..

Hahaha good work everybody congratulations ;)

Wow, nice to hear from you buddy.You have got lots of respect and well wishes in the tribe forum now we are about to win. Gone but not forgotten my friend!

Well done to all

DeletedUser5582

Firstly, congratulations and speaking as someone who joined this world saw how long it took to upgrade anything and left almost straight away am a little bit in awe you made it to the end!

You should/will see a timer appear (you'll get a report probably when the game updates overnight) which will start the 10 day countdown.

Now seen that you are wondering why you have the countdown when no one around to fight you and is because when the countdown ends you will lose access to the tribe forums and the accs so take the time to clean your villas and move your possessions out (premium, any threads you wish to keep) and take the time to say your goodbyes as once the world shuts that will be it!

Anyway good job, well done and shout if you have any more queries (timer doesn't appear etc etc)

Bows

DeletedUser9748

It's been a great trip everyone ;) Thanks for offering me the chance to win my first world after 3 years of playing TW :p

DeletedUser

ha, it was down to every single one of us....I look forward to 13 ;)