Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser6599

Well k45 has been a nice peaceful place with rainbows everywhere and the top 3 tribes in the continent getting along. People could noble where they wanted, take as many barbarians as they wished and recruit as many refuges without worrying about a fight.

barbarians2.jpg
NOT ANY MORE!

+Pest- declare war on Hyrbid.

We used to be nice friends but then hybrid thought it would be good to go mass-recruiting and let their new recruits noble barbarians around us and make our farming terrible. We thought we would give them another chance, but then they started recruiting vDom members that we had worked so hard(well actually we didn’t it was pretty easy) to take out.

Again we thought we would give them another chance. Then surprise surprise one of the vDom members recruited by hybrid, nobles a village next to one of our members (which we had nobles en-route to) and hybrid stack it.

Sorry but that has going too far now and we are fed up of the tribal hugging in k45.

hugging_kittens1.jpg

War has now begun!

p.s this is my first war declaration post so dont go criticizing it :)

The stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: +PEST-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HYBRID
Players:

Timeframe: 25/05/2010 07:00:00 to 26/05/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,672
Side 2: 12,781
Difference: 40,891

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 25/05/2010 07:00:00 to 27/05/2010 07:00:00

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 4
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 102,185
Side 2: 21,442
Difference: 80,743

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 25/05/2010 07:00:00 to 28/05/2010 02:48:56

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 6
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 125,774
Side 2: 31,584
Difference: 94,190

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, although personally my money is on PEST.

Good effort on the declaration, could have popped in a few examples, but hey, who needs a reason too fight.

DeletedUser

Pretty good declaration but I dispute a number of the facts.

Looking forward to this war, should be good!

DeletedUser

fight fight fight fight fight fight fight :) sorry flash back to school days lol:raven:

DeletedUser

bets of luck to pest this war was inevitable after our alliance broke down
im sure your initial unnanounced jump on us will be fruitful
hmmmmm remember though bubbles you guys also recruited vdom
and as i recall the breakdown came when you stole a village from us first even though we had the morale right to the vill .the village you refer too evened the score
but we shall just push that nonsense to one side
and have some good clean fun
best of luck may the best tribe win
respect urban ;]
death to pest

DeletedUser

Yes we did recruit vdom which we had a right to seem as we were the ones that took there tribe down.

Also yes a cross-noble occurred but who was the tribe that retaliated by attackin our member when we had an alliance???

Good luck guys :)

DeletedUser

Lol, let's not forget it was Bi! who declared on VDom. :icon_rolleyes:

Personally, I think nobling barbs near a player is particularly annoying, especially for large players who farm a large number of barbs.

Anyone who nobles barbs all the time deserves to be rimmed immediately. Only noobs barb noble. (Unless your target went barb after the bollocking you gave him/her lol)

DeletedUser

death to all barb noblers! hopefully this will make others outside of this war think twice about nobling barbs, should be good for both sides and good for the continent... may the most skilled tribe win!

DeletedUser7325

Best of luck to both sides.

Would be nice to see some Army Camps in action!

DeletedUser

about time some attacking took place in K45, and about time HYBRID's barb noblers are tested and forced to change their targets

DeletedUser

we prooved that cross noble attempt was already on route ,but you just wouldnt listen
lol you guys have taken in our previous enemys members to even things out
time to move forward put the disagreements behind us and pawn each other into oblivion
theres vills fallen to both sides already so its straight into the action
and of course both sides non combadents will fall and rightly so
yup we have some barb gobblers that where trying to eradicate but i guess we all do
cough (right said fred mark ;])pmsl
our oda -3rd tells you that our tribe is mostly active in the right way lets see what happens once the front lines develop
whatever the reason for pests declaration its good for the k

DeletedUser

we prooved that cross noble attempt was already on route ,but you just wouldnt listen
lol you guys have taken in our previous enemys members to even things out
time to move forward put the disagreements behind us and pawn each other into oblivion
theres vills fallen to both sides already so its straight into the action
and of course both sides non combadents will fall and rightly so
yup we have some barb gobblers that where trying to eradicate but i guess we all do
cough (right said fred mark ;])pmsl
our oda -3rd tells you that our tribe is mostly active in the right way lets see what happens once the front lines develop
whatever the reason for pests declaration its good for the k
Pawn, lol.
Pwn is pronounced Own, so where did Pawn come from?

DeletedUser6599

So far its been a very busy day and isn't over yet:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 17,768
Side 2: 3,292
Difference: 14,476

chart

DeletedUser

Suprise attacks gave you the advantage, don't expect this trend to continue!

DeletedUser3953

LOL, I would just like to interject, VDOM was made as a tribe full of people with their main accounts on other worlds, and was formed only to play around with the army camp, most people had quit the game before bi! or +pest- attacked, at least bi! started a few weeks before. But I can not give respect to either tribe for the work they did against vdom. and pest are village poachers anyways, this will be fun, have fun with your first day stats +pest-.

DeletedUser

Pawn, lol.
Pwn is pronounced Own, so where did Pawn come from?

That made me laugh so long!

Where did you get pawn from? I'd like to know that as it could mean something crucial to this war, if you "pawn them!" then that could help me realise what's happening as it might be a term to Noble barbs around people? Or you dunno the meaning :icon_redface: .

I'm betting on PEST winning, HYBRID should die for barb munching!

DeletedUser

I'm betting on PEST winning, HYBRID should die for barb munching!
Actually when you look at the stats, yes, Hybrid have nobled more barbs than Pest, but when it's broken down on average each Hybrid player has nobled 2.04 barbs where as each Pest player has nobled 4.47.

DeletedUser3953

Actually when you look at the stats, yes, Hybrid have nobled more barbs than Pest, but when it's broken down on average each Hybrid player has nobled 2.04 barbs where as each Pest player has nobled 4.47.

LOL, pot calling the kettle black, some tribe just got owned, lmao

DeletedUser6599

Where did you go for Maths?

Pest have nobled 62 barbs in total and we have 42 members hmmmm that does not equal 4.47