Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser

Congratulations. You certainly showed those darned huggers how to do it properly.

DeletedUser

yep congrats, although you did speed it up a lot towards the end ;) ...rightly so probably

DeletedUser

Stats on the eve of the "Great Cuddle"

PEST conquers from HYBRID = 134
HYBRID conquers from PEST = 74

Villages recruited by PEST from HYBRID: over 500

DeletedUser

any leader of a tribes in pest's position would have done the same thing, after all we all do the recruit the best noble the rest thing

DeletedUser

any leader of a tribes in pest's position would have done the same thing, after all we all do the recruit the best noble the rest thing

Absolutely agree. No criticism whatsoever for their actions.

DeletedUser

I say, good on you, merging was the best option of a few bad options, and really you have gained more land mass which is what many merges are about really.

Nice to see PEST doing well.

DeletedUser

I say, good on you, merging was the best option of a few bad options, and really you have gained more land mass which is what many merges are about really.

Nice to see PEST doing well.

PEST didn't merge they took in the best of HYBRID which is what most tribes would have done after a war, and yes theys till techincally are at war but i would call it more of a clear up know

DeletedUser

Yawn, give it up, they have merged 90% if Hybrid into PEST, call it recruiting if you like lmao, both = more land mass lol

DeletedUser

Yawn, give it up, they have merged 90% if Hybrid into PEST, call it recruiting if you like lmao, both = more land mass lol

NO they were victorious in their war, and therefore recruited from HYBRID. That is not a merge. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

When this war started hybrid had over 100 members.... At the end of the war we recruited 14... how does that equal 90% and how is that a merge?

DeletedUser

Not at all there were plenty larger players left over that we refused they've just moved on into other tribes, quit or we have nobled or currently are nobling them =)

DeletedUser

14 out of 100... that's not a merge. Landmass is an irrelevant statistic in TribalWars. Landmass doesn't exist.
Villages, then. More Hybrid villages were recruited than remained to be conquered.

I do not criticise the PEST leadership for this merge - it was obviously the right thing to do. It is crazy, however, to make this out to be some kind of military success. It is not. Nearly all the fighting has been carried out by people who are now in PEST against people who are now in PEST. PEST has effectively been wasting nukes on itself. PEST players have been rimmed by current PEST players. This was not "recruit the best, destroy the best" - it was "spend three months damaging our future tribesmates, then recruit the best of what remains".

If PEST and HYBRID had worked out the details of their little conspiracy before Bubble's declaration, PEST players would now dominate the top 20. Apart from the two big guns from HYBRID, they are nowhere. PEST should be rank 1 tribe with the whole north-east under their dominion, and Bi should be their academy tribe. Instead: ok, they're in pretty good shape. But they share the north-east with Urban, a far inferior tribe from what I've experienced, but one with a sensible attitude to making friends and enemies.

PEST-HYBRID brought this war to a diplomatic conclusion, not a military victory. Good for them, better late than never. But this war was a very bad mistake for them.

DeletedUser

Villages, then. More Hybrid villages were recruited than remained to be conquered.

Most wars are like that.

I do not criticise the PEST leadership for this merge - it was obviously the right thing to do. It is crazy, however, to make this out to be some kind of military success. It is not. Nearly all the fighting has been carried out by people who are now in PEST against people who are now in PEST. PEST has effectively been wasting nukes on itself. PEST players have been rimmed by current PEST players. This was not "recruit the best, destroy the best" - it was "spend three months damaging our future tribesmates, then recruit the best of what remains".

It isn't a merge. 14 out of 100 players is not a merge. It is a military success. The new recruit are only +PEST- players from when they join +PEST- before that they are HYBRID. Your extrapolation is illogical and foolish, I would advise you put it in the wastebin.

If PEST and HYBRID had worked out the details of their little conspiracy before Bubble's declaration, PEST players would now dominate the top 20. Apart from the two big guns from HYBRID, they are nowhere. PEST should be rank 1 tribe with the whole north-east under their dominion, and Bi should be their academy tribe. Instead: ok, they're in pretty good shape. But they share the north-east with Urban, a far inferior tribe from what I've experienced, but one with a sensible attitude to making friends and enemies.

Stop being a spin-doctor.

PEST-HYBRID brought this war to a diplomatic conclusion, not a military victory. Good for them, better late than never. But this war was a very bad mistake for them.

More conquers than the enemy = military victory. Give up arguing. :mad:

DeletedUser

Do you want to explain the errors in my opinions? It might be a more interesting contribution than just telling me to shut up.

More conquers than the enemy = military victory. Give up arguing. :mad:
So you would agree then, for instance, that =FATE= has achieved military victory over Bi!?
Side 1: Tribes: Bi!
Side 2: Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 133
Difference: 97

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you want to explain the errors in my opinions? It might be a more interesting contribution than just telling me to shut up.

So you would agree then, for instance, that =FATE= has achieved military victory over Bi!?
Side 1: Tribes: Bi!
Side 2: Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 133
Difference: 97

Well, that would be true if the war was over. I don't think either Bi! or =FATE= consider this war over at all. Whereas HYBRID vs PEST is definitely over. Yes, =FATE= are winning. Its only a victory when the enemy tribe is dead.

Idk about you... but last time I checked, I wasn't dead. *waves*

DeletedUser

Yet you claimed military victory over Vital... yet they're still here! ;-)

DeletedUser

and as far as I can see.. Hybrid are still here too; therefore the war isn't really over is it?