Tribal Wars 2020 Guide

• Thread starter Deleted User - 904847
  • Start date

Deleted User - 904847

1. Buy premium points
2. Spend premium points
3. Repeat above steps, use illegal scripts and don't get banned for it because...?
4. Cuddle all of your neighbours and other tribes, have NAPs with absolutely everyone
5. All of the big players, focus on the smaller players who are new to the game and don't have 50 NAPs.

I hope they make a world without premium so the original players can come back and absolutely humiliate those who play today.

Damacsta

Reaction score
New classic round should be starting soon (tm)

No premium exchange and only prem account, loot assist, and account manager.

Sounds like it's exactly what you're after!

Deleted User - 904847

Sounds perfect, thank you Damacsta.

I haven't looked yet... let me guess the world speed is set to like 3 or something stupid?

Deleted User - 904847

I think that a classic round will help a lot but it feels as if something in the psyche of the community is different, the game is not played the way that it was anymore and I don't think all of this can now be blamed on premium. It may be the cause but it isn't the totality of the problem.

What I see is cowardice and half-heartedness.

Hokkko

Reaction score
In some ways it looks like tribalwars has saturated:
- it has found the players that are willing to spend all their time in farming pp and then spending it
- teams of 5-8 players start at the same time and then merge to 1 account to become #1 in a matter of days
- new players don't make any chance against these crazy loopholes the game has done

For me as well only classics, even though they've also started to show these situations where players that are not even good just get boosted and become massive too fast..

Deleted User - 904847

I completely agree with everything you said Hokkko, and the owners of this game are already very aware.

It's a short term cash grab at the expense of the player base. When I steal all of the players with my improved game (no pay to win EVER) they will see the mistake very clearly.

jaguarr

Reaction score
I completely agree with everything you said Hokkko, and the owners of this game are already very aware.

It's a short term cash grab at the expense of the player base. When I steal all of the players with my improved game (no pay to win EVER) they will see the mistake very clearly.
lmao

jaguarr

Reaction score

Mate you are salty about how the game works rn. You can win without premium points too, its not that hard. You are moaning all day in the forums because you got rimmed by someone.
Somehow Innogames needs to pay his development team and they have a lot of people in their payroll and IF you think that paying them 30$ every 3 months they will be able to run their company then you are a joke. And no one forces you to buy premium points , you can farm pp for 2-3 worlds and then play a world properly , that's not fucking hard. If you don't want to play this game then quit and go back to developing your shitty tribal wars copy game .